Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Only managed to get the 17 games this weekend...finishing 11-6. Just about had enough time to get the automatic qualification....TOTS Aguero coming in clutch in my last game to win it 4-2.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Packed Ramos when burning my brazilian RB, very happy with that! Another reshuffle needed now I think, Ramos and Luiz at the back, probably Alba at LB linking up to Silva and prem/icons after that I think. So close to Petit now too!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I’m basically back full circle and back to 4-2-2-2.
    That meant dropping Young and Mahrez and buying back tots Firminio and playing Sane as Striker beside him.
    Also have Casemiro and Fernandinho in midfield to give Kaka full chem.
    Now I’m back to loving Firminho. His tots card is amazing.
    Tots Rodrigo is very tasty and he’s slots on at cam for me when taking off Rooney and mom Taslisca takes over from Kaka later on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Blazer wrote: »
    I’m basically back full circle and back to 4-2-2-2.
    That meant dropping Young and Mahrez and buying back tots Firminio and playing Sane as Striker beside him.
    Also have Casemiro and Fernandinho in midfield to give Kaka full chem.
    Now I’m back to loving Firminho. His tots card is amazing.
    Tots Rodrigo is very tasty and he’s slots on at cam for me when taking off Rooney and mom Taslisca takes over from Kaka later on

What's Casemiro like? looking at using him with Petit and Silva in the middle of a 4312...

hots wrote: »
    What's Casemiro like? looking at using him with Petit and Silva in the middle of a 4312...

Seems pretty good. I’m only using his 86 card but his tackling and interceptions are spot on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Won the dkt on my first attempt. Played a guy with toty Ramos and 98 Salah in the final and he quit when I went scored in the first half :pac:

Now to try and get valeri for the row sbc

Halfway to Valeri as I want to avoid using Rodrigo for the sbc today.
    It’s easy once you spot the mls team and just let them score their 2 goals first and then they’ll return the favor. Then it’s winner takes all.
    I’ll be happy to get Casemiro or Felipe as I use them already.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Got icon 88 pires in a pack earlier and did SBC for zaha,I'm overloaded with attacking players now though

same boat..in fact the only defender on my bench is Sessengnon….
    The rest are all 1 CDM, 5 strikers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

That partey card is actually decent. He's a better bakayoko who can shoot.
    Will be holding onto him for now. The MLS challenge is difficult in division 1, saying that I've played 5 real teams and won all 5, only got 2 MLS goals in 4 of them though. Allesandrini and Martinez up top are lethal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Adan from my TOTS pack, not had a great run with these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I got Rodrigo not too bad he another sub I can use wouldn't of minded a defender

Bloody Busquests.
    Ah well will use him for next one.

Rodrigo too. Pretty ****e to be honest.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Rodrigo too. Pretty ****e to be honest.

He’s grand for a super sub. He’s gotten a few last winners for me.
    Had some asshole who was looking for mls goals. I let him score first and then the prick decided not to let me score.
    Went back to my full team and hammered him off the park.
    Make sure to celebrate every goal and delay as long as possible as you can’t quit otherwise you don’t get the objective :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Threw in Filipe Luis, got back Jordi Alba. Not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Dude89

RossieMan wrote: »
    That partey card is actually decent. He's a better bakayoko who can shoot.
    Will be holding onto him for now. The MLS challenge is difficult in division 1, saying that I've played 5 real teams and won all 5, only got 2 MLS goals in 4 of them though. Allesandrini and Martinez up top are lethal.

Better than Bakayoko... really, I won the dkt today and I'm debating whether to play him at centre back or not

No he's not a CB. He's too attacking and will get caught out far too often. Similar to a Viera type player.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Aspas + 30k = Guedes :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Partey and 30k gets me Busquets :(

I've pretty much no coins so I need to pack something to be able to trade him in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Got Isco. Happy with that. The last 3 have been Firmino, Godin and Isco. We'll ignore the Pope that was there before them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Managed to stay clear of the first one but I finally gave in and I got Busquets :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Anyone ever use the 84 Jesus,what's he like,I can't seem to get anything outta my potm zaha either for some reason

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Anyone ever use the 84 Jesus,what's he like,I can't seem to get anything outta my potm zaha either for some reason

to be honest I noticed very little difference between 81 Jesus and his IF card.
    His base card was ridiculously OP at the start of the game and probably still is.
    I dread seeing him in a team as he's guaranteed to score.

There's a reason he costs below 80k now. He was OP at the start and up until Christmas, but there's so many better players out. Get away from the EPL and you'll find some gems for similar money.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭TheBoyFromAus

Packed TOTS Suarez and accidentally listed him :( I got near 1.3m for him though so i might just buy him back as i also got standard Bale.
    Untradeable TOTS Casemiro and Saul. I can use ROnaldinho to link a La Liga Prem hybrid with 3 back.
    TOTS Firmino - TOTS Suarez
    OTW Sanchez (LM) - Ronaldinho (CAM) - Bale (LM)
    Kante (CDM) - TOTS Casemiro (CDM)
    IF Mustafi 87 (CB) - Azpilicueta (CB) - Ramos (CB)
    TOTS De Gea

thoughts? Havent used 3 back before so im not set on it.

Mustafi in a 3 back? Brave.

He was so slow for me I benched him for Naldo. He's good at the slow stuff but for 1-2 passes he'll get destroyed.

Really nice team up top though.

You should be able to use Godin with that?
    Or David Luiz?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Got Casemiro in the latest TOTS
    Not too bad as I needed midfielders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭TheBoyFromAus

Blazer wrote: »
    You should be able to use Godin with that?
    Or David Luiz?

I have David Luiz as well i think, so i can swap him in for Mustafi to bump up the rearguard pace. I was opting for the Azpi - Ramos - De Gea mix so as to get good chem through the spanish links

Advertisement