Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Marco ****ing Rues. About time I found some pack luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

T. Hazard....doesn’t look like a bad card. But I’ll probably reuse it on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got Gregorsomethomg or other. Another bloody CAM.
    Better luck next Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Gnabry, pretty okay with that, thought it was that Uth lad because they're same position, team, and nation so happier than if I got him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Batshuayi in my Bundesliga TOTS pack

• Advertisement

Played a couple with Rues. Not overly impressed so far, but he's completely different to kane so might take time to adjust.

Probably just the aids that is WL. He'll be on fire in seasons I'd imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I got the keeper whatever his name is ha. Dont think i can fit him in tho unfortunately unless i change my defence around.

Its all a waste of time..9 days time we won't be using these cards anymore except those playing weekend league.

Blazer wrote: »
    Its all a waste of time..9 days time we won't be using these cards anymore except those playing weekend league.

meh, depends if the world cup mode is any good. Could be ****e.

I can't see myself starting all over again to do world cup mode I'm enjoying weekend league for past few weeks.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    meh, depends if the world cup mode is any good. Could be ****e.

going by the last time it will be a taste of what fifa19 will be like.
    Players will get better pack weights for it so chem won't be an issue.
    Also with WC icons and informs plus upgrades it will surely hold the attention for 8 weeks or so..then the new fifa19 demo/early access will drop and bye bye tots cards.
    If it wasn't for the WC we would get the use out of them but can't see it happening this time around. Hopefully I'm wrong though,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Joshua Kimmich in my guaranteed pack, not too bad although I do have prime Zanetti already.

Gonna switch Zanetti to LB and give him a go

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Joshua Kimmich in my guaranteed pack, not too bad although I do have prime Zanetti already.

Gonna switch Zanetti to LB and give him a go

What's zanetti like? Was tempted to get rid of toty elves and try him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

James ****ing Rodriquez. Very happy with that one.

WC mode will be a certain type of fun, but I'll personally enjoy getting some awesome players for nothing if everyone dumps their cards :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    James ****ing Rodriquez. Very happy with that one.

WC mode will be a certain type of fun, but I'll personally enjoy getting some awesome players for nothing if everyone dumps their cards :P

Yeah but who are you going to play them against? The AI :)

All untradeables. If/when I start playing again, won't be hard to fill those three empty spots with TOTS players. Should have kept the Max I got earlier :P

GstzdXo.png

That’s a nice tasty team.

unknown.png

This is my outfit. Waiting to get a TOTS CDM and then i'll upgrade my right back, will be getting TOTS Naldo too probably.

jayo26 wrote: »
    What's zanetti like? Was tempted to get rid of toty elves and try him.

I actually did him because I thought he was cheap and would be a good high rated icon for the gullit SBC but then plans changed and decided against getting gullit so I just slotted him into the team

He’s pretty solid, I’m not the greatest at the defending but was he is definitely an upgrade on Auriere who I was using before

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

WL extended for an extra 24 hours, bit mad they waited until 1am on Sunday to announce it, with most people I'd imagine having already finished up their games. I've gone from 16-2 to 17-5 tonight, would've stopped playing a while ago had I known I can just continue tomorrow.

• Advertisement

WL extended for an extra 24 hours, bit mad they waited until 1am on Sunday to announce it, with most people I'd imagine having already finished up their games. I've gone from 16-2 to 17-5 tonight, would've stopped playing a while ago had I known I can just continue tomorrow.

The servers were down for an hour about 11 last night so I guessed they would extend it.

Rossie, whats your thoughts on Naldo? I've liked his lower versions and might grab his TOTS to help me settle in Roddy.

Also, what day does WC mode launch?

Rossie, whats your thoughts on Naldo? I've liked his lower versions and might grab his TOTS to help me settle in Roddy.

Also, what day does WC mode launch?

honestly, ive just dropped him for Bailly.

Hes far too attacking. He just randomly pops up in the opponents box out of nowhere. Hes also not great at keeping a decent defensive line. Maybe his TOTS card is good, that 88 card isnt great, i've over 150 games with it though.

Gnabry from my MM packs this week :D

Him and Max for an outlay of 10k, boosting me up 250k ahead of the game dying XD

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Gnabry from my MM packs this week :D

Him and Max for an outlay of 10k, boosting me up 250k ahead of the game dying XD

Well you have an extra 250k for world cup packs right?

Lordy, I just saw Muller's stats. With a Hunter card, he's 99 pace, 98 shot, 98 passing, 93 dribbling, and 98 jumping, 99 heading, 99 stamina. I absolutely cannot resist trying him soon.
    Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Well you have an extra 250k for world cup packs right?

For progressions sake....I actually think I'm going to really limit myself on how much I splash out on World Cup to start with.

If I spend 1m coins and get the best team in week one...then what?

I'm thinking I might stick to, like, 25k initially, and then keep track of what I earn by playing, and only use that to buy packs and stuff.

Luck runs out. Pavlenka in my pack today. Utterly useless, and I had to spend 60k to grab a TOTS player too. Ah well, will use him next week to see bout grabbing someone else. Would have liked someone better to work with Roddy though.

Luck runs out. Pavlenka in my pack today. Utterly useless, and I had to spend 60k to grab a TOTS player too. Ah well, will use him next week to see bout grabbing someone else. Would have liked someone better to work with Roddy though.

Got Caliguiri who’s a RWB. Except he’s not. He’s a bloody right winger rated 90 for RF/RW and only rated 86 for a RWB. As if I don’t have enough forwards. He’ll do for the lique1/serie a where we have double the chances to get donkeys.
    Surprisingly Busquets card is pretty good. I’ve got futswap Henderson who’s bloody useless, and as slow as Busquets is he makes Henderson look like a complete donkey.

Got Caliguiri who’s a RWB. Except he’s not. He’s a bloody right winger rated 90 for RF/RW and only rated 86 for a RWB. As if I don’t have enough forwards. He’ll do for the lique1/serie a where we have double the chances to get donkeys.
    Surprisingly Busquets card is pretty good. I’ve got futswap Henderson who’s bloody useless, and as slow as Busquets is he makes Henderson look like a complete donkey.

I'm pining for TOTS Memphis :P

https://www.futbin.com/news/articles/121/Ligue%201_TOTS_Predictions

Thats Futbin's guess. My guess is we're all getting a Mariano :P

• Advertisement

Gregoritsch, RIP

In fairness after getting Kimmich on Sunday I don’t think I can complain

Edit: Just got Gnabry from a Bundesliga Premium Players Pack, Thanks EA I guess :rolleyes:

Advertisement