Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Gregoritsch, RIP

In fairness after getting Kimmich on Sunday I don’t think I can complain

He’s not bad. 99 for kicks, pity free kicks are crap in this version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Blazer wrote: »
    He’s not bad. 99 for kicks, pity free kicks are crap in this version

Oh god I can’t score directly from them for **** this year, I always pass and try to get a quick shot off which works a lot more than it should

He’ll go into the SBC on Sunday or Tuesday next week

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got Caliguiri in mine...oh well. Doesn’t cost me anything to do them. Hoping the Calcio A one is similar requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Calcio A likely to be at least an 83 team given the players in the league.

Although given its so late in fifa and its literally 4 or 5 days until World cup they may keep it low to get people to splash their coins.#

I'd sell any cards of value now, it'll be a ****storm next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Yup bit of a flood of Prime Del Pieros on the market now for 550k... mental. Think i'll hang on to mine tho. Only got him recently and really enjoying him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I noticed I had 85 rare gold fitness cards. Sold 65 of them off today for a coin boost.

Want to have a few games tomorrow, so decided to grab Muller and Young to build round what I have. Probably switch round in game to pop SBC KdB or Sanchez into Costa's spot, depending on if I need speed or more long shots.

v7GVlLR.png

Sold off Firminio and Luis Felipe last night in preparation for WC. That gives me around 600k to buy back a few players once the market crashes after wc mode. Or else splash the lot on packs as buying them in WC will also give me a pack in normal mode.

I think people are overestimating the drop off in players for the normal mode. The market crashed initially 4 years ago and the normal versions of players never recovered but the TOTS players recovered completely. I'd expect the same to happen again. There are so many people playing FUT that the market will never not rebound for high level players.

It's going to completely collapse next week for the casual player. It will recover alright, but might as well cash in and but back when they're cheaper.

Packs are also limited to 5 and 7k packs in WC mode I believe from reading. So not really worth anything in the main game.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's going to completely collapse next week for the casual player. It will recover alright, but might as well cash in and but back when they're cheaper.

Packs are also limited to 5 and 7k packs in WC mode I believe from reading. So not really worth anything in the main game.

The amount that get opened mean they do impact the game. Like people will be spending millions on those packs. The market will flood with normal cards (not Ronnie or Messi but the upper midrange guys)

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I think people are overestimating the drop off in players for the normal mode. The market crashed initially 4 years ago and the normal versions of players never recovered but the TOTS players recovered completely. I'd expect the same to happen again. There are so many people playing FUT that the market will never not rebound for high level players.

It might rebound for the weekend leaguers but it won’t be a full recovery.
    I sold Firminio for around 470k and I had bought hm for 588k.
    He’s goig to drop to around 300-350k when WC drops but can’t see him going back over 400k again.

I invested in etotw, totgs, otw, and Halloween cards. I'm expecting stupid requirements for the Ultimate tots.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I invested in etotw, totgs, otw, and Halloween cards. I'm expecting stupid requirements for the Ultimate tots.

people wont bother if there are stupid requirements not with the WC

For the best of the best? Even with world cup mode, prices for those cards will go up. They're at discard ATM. It's a no brainer.

For the best of the best? Even with world cup mode, prices for those cards will go up. They're at discard ATM. It's a no brainer.

All depends on whether the world cup icons are available in vanilla mode or locked to wc mode.
    If it’s the first then goodbye vanilla mode, the 2nd however would mean you would clean up
    Might do it myself

Worst case scenario is you lose out on taxes. Think it's worth the risk. Only put about 30pk into it so far. Have 1.2mil left.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I have about 300,000 coins that I don't know what to do with,I could do with defensive and midfield upgrades, I'm crap at trading btw,any suggestions

Would I make money back on a 50,000 pack,or are they just not worth it

Generally you'll make 10-15k back per 50k pack. Sometimes you'll make 3 million.

No one's knows which you'll get. The chances of getting something worth anything at the moment isn't great. Depends if you want to risk it or not.

• Advertisement

shamrock55 wrote: »

As Rossie said complete waste of money
    Buy an icon or something instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Look at all the players you can pull in a pack there are 1000s then look at the number of players you could possibly pull in a pack that are worth more the 50k??? Only a handfull at this stage of the season.

The chances of you getting anything from a 50k pack paid for with coins is slim your better off upgrading your team with your 300k and only risk you have is if the market crashes it will drop in value bit at least your coins won't be gone.

Exactly, 300k will get you 88 rated Del Piero for example and any number of others

Yea cheers lads,I'll stay away from packs so

Dkt is mental at this stage,every team is jam packed with tots players, I think I'll just concentrate on seasons

Dkt is mental at this stage,every team is jam packed with tots players, I think I'll just concentrate on seasons

Putting TOTS players as rewards for DKt utterly defeated the purpose of lowering wins required for automatic qualification in order to make it easier to qualify for the weekend league.

I miss separate cup tournaments. Especially the bronze and silver cups.

u79keg0j8tz01.jpg
    Dd99JcqVMAMA8ux.jpg

And this is good news...

https://twitter.com/EA_GZaro/status/999681987345448962

Duplicate Player items will be stored on your Duplicate Storage until you decide to use them for the SBCs. 👊

Just won first 7 games in div3 yet can't get beyond 2nd dkt game,do you qualify if you get to div 1

https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa18/squad/939506

This is my team,don't know why it's not coming straight up,anyway any ideas on improvements,I'm thinking pogba,or Robertson tots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Jesus up front. I only have him for a couple of weeks after being hammered by him many times in the past.

What a card, still overpowered. Even when playing much better teams.

Saying that 89 Lozano doesn't seem to be such an upgrade for me, so will sell over the weekend and move back to 16k 84 card :)

Advertisement