Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No you need to stay in div 1 to qualify. You won't do that before the deadline.

Do you play son as a CM? Completely wasted, should be an ST.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Yea,he's deadly I just can't leave him out of my team,I do bring on Maguire for him a fair bit near the end as I find him very good too,I was thinking of getting Jesus 84 card

RossieMan wrote: »

Prob wouldn't even make it to div one anyway

84 Jesus isn't much of an upgrade. Pick up his 83 gold card, it'll do the same job.

There really isn't 1 player you can buy to upgrade your team. Your whole back line isn't good enough for end game FIFA. Save your coins for world cup, it buy better players next week when the prices collapse.

Do you play son as a CM? Completely wasted, should be an ST.

I do normally play him up front but I'm using loan sane there for now,I normally take off okocha and put son in cam then bring on Salah up front

I'd love icon Ferdinand but just can't get the coins for him

• Advertisement

What's the point in that? They only get 6 chem off the bench anyway. Just adjust your formation to fit them all in. Change it in-game.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I am just playing few random games having a relatively weak team. If you wanna play pendzel81 is my PS name. Wouldn't mind testing it against big names :)

What's the point in that? They only get 6 chem off the bench anyway. Just adjust your formation to fit them all in. Change it in-game.

I change them when they tire,okocha tires around 60min mark so I just put son there then and bring on fresh Salah up front

Is that your starter formation? Son really needs to start up front to be honest. Wasted in cm.

Is that your starter formation? Son really needs to start up front to be honest. Wasted in cm.

As I said I do play him up front normally,just that I have sane on loan at the moment and trying him up there now

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    I am just playing few random games having a relatively weak team. If you wanna play pendzel81 is my PS name. Wouldn't mind testing it against big names :)

Upthepoolfc,I'll give you a game whenever you want

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bloody hell, lost 100k on Muller in 4 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Meh..row 19-11 sbc..only one I'd actually want is Maicon.
    Will hold off for Sunday's SBC.

https://futchief.com/index.php/2018/05/23/row-tots-sbc-20-11/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Some interesting notes on the WC mode:

There's a guaranteed Icon SBC that costs an 84 rated squad. Seems like pretty good value but without having a market to buy players from you'll have to hope you pack them.

There's also going to be a duplicates pile, where you can store untradeable duplicates to be used later in SBCs, rather than just discarding them.

That Klose card is awful, he's the WC top scorer of all time!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

That Klose card is awful, he's the WC top scorer of all time!

In fairness he was never a great player just happened to be German

seamie78 wrote: »
    In fairness he was never a great player just happened to be German

he was a great world cup player..for that he deserves a higher rated card..
    You don't end up being the highest scorer in WC history by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

100%, Klose deserves to be a lot higher....although I read earlier on that there’s a possibility it could only be his base icon card.

Blazer wrote: »
    Meh..row 19-11 sbc..only one I'd actually want is Maicon.
    Will hold off for Sunday's SBC.

https://futchief.com/index.php/2018/05/23/row-tots-sbc-20-11/

I'll grab Dost for the lulz when the crash happens. Big lad in the box to whip balls up to :P

• Advertisement

ROTW TOTS top 10 are out too, no De Ligt though, everyone expected him.

You need to win 7 Online Seasons games while scoring with Turkish League players to get Gomis, way overkill.

DeDt6FnU8AA-Pfp.jpg

oh that Talisca card would be pretty tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Double TOTS looking tasty

That Talisca looks utterly ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Ugh I was hoping for a RB in the Serie A TOTS but there doesn’t seem to be one!

Just played and won my first draft at world class lvl,Christ the awards are shocking what a waste of 15000 coins,are the rewards any better at legendary

No offline drafts are a complete waste. Online isn't much better, but definitely a little bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

No offline drafts are a complete waste. Online isn't much better, but definitely a little bit.

Not a complete waste. I managed to pack 89 Laudrup in a single player draft at the start of the game.

• Advertisement

If you want to spend 15k on packs, and know you can get to the finals of a draft, then drafts are better than splurging on packs. You'll get more bang for your buck.

But any time you have to rely on pack luck, you need to accept that the majorty of times, you're gonna make a loss....

When I play draft mode, I do so to get my hands on the elite cards for a game or two, not to get the rewards.

Advertisement