Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’m going road to glory style, start from the bottom again and work my way up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

For the next Serie A TOTS SBC I’m thinking of throwing Masiello into it unless I manage to compete the current weekly challenge for Gomis. Is it possible to get the same TOTS card back as you used on the SBC? Knowing my pack luck this year I probably will if possibl.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redo91 wrote: »
    For the next Serie A TOTS SBC I’m thinking of throwing Masiello into it unless I manage to compete the current weekly challenge for Gomis. Is it possible to get the same TOTS card back as you used on the SBC? Knowing my pack luck this year I probably will if possibl.

yea happens all the time. Bit ****ty but chance you have to take.

Got the same as you, hes completely unusable so straight back in for me.

RossieMan wrote: »
    yea happens all the time. Bit ****ty but chance you have to take.

Got the same as you, hes completely unusable so straight back in for me.

Ya I was crying out for any of the midfielders to be honest. He is a slight upgrade on my Bonucci but I think I will just throw him back in as the weekly challenge is tricky. Going to do the Calcio Premium upgrade SBC as requirements aren’t much and will see what I get there.

Have about 5 packs left to open which are mostly SB rewards aside from a Mega pack from an SBC. Am I as well off opening them all now? Opened a few jumbo premium packs yesterday but got jack all. My pack luck really is awful. I have never packed anyone worth over 30k.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Any idea how badly chemistry effects goalkeepers ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Lost interest in weekend league so I've just been messing with my team.

This is probably my final team as I'll probably move on to the world cup one now:
    https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/5383432

The tots sbcs have been awful for me since the most consistent one.

Premier League: Mahrez x 2
    Bundesliga: Max and Gregoritsch
    Ligue 1: Duplicate untradeable Rabiot
    Serie A: Masiello.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Looking at some stuff for the World Cup mode. There's an SBC to exchange an 81 rated squad for an Icon, you can only do it once but after that there's a repeatable SBC for the same Icon pack in exchange for an 84 rated squad.

Will there be a fresh set of Calcio A TOTS SBC tomorrow or do we just get the one pop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

14murphy wrote: »
    Will there be a fresh set of Calcio A TOTS SBC tomorrow or do we just get the one pop

Going by previous weeks Yeah there will be another Ligue 1 and Calcio A TOTS SBC on tuesday at 6

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Going by previous weeks Yeah there will be another Ligue 1 and Calcio A TOTS SBC on tuesday at 6

Bosh.
    Ill hold on from buying TOTS Chiesa until tomorrow, in the hope I pack him.

• Advertisement

Giggsy_ wrote: »

How long will it be available for do you mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

why bother? WC mode is out tomorrow :D
    Unless you have the players to spare save the dough for WC

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Did my pack suicide over the last couple days

1.4m and down to 70k now which will give me a nice start in WC mode without ruining it

Best pull was Marcelo, other than that few 85s and discard IFs, every big pack I was opening I was thinking how can they be charging €20 to get Gameiro or Cahill as your best player

I loved the grind of the last one, improving the team bit by bit finally working up to a couple of decent teams, glad I pulled the trigger on blowing my coins because I was thinking of keeping them and seeing how things went but I just knew I'd be spending 100k on packs after every loss

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Looking at some stuff for the World Cup mode. There's an SBC to exchange an 81 rated squad for an Icon, you can only do it once but after that there's a repeatable SBC for the same Icon pack in exchange for an 84 rated squad.

With no market, it could be difficult to get an 84 squad without a LOT of money spent. But the 81 should be well doable, so I guess they want to try and let everyone get one icon.

I'd love one I don't have in normal FUT though. I love my Rui Costa and Luiz Hernandez, but I really want someone else...

I still have about 5 packs saved which I will be opening while the Serie A TOTS is still available (very slim chance of packing anyone I know). How do people think the market will go for the rest of the week? Am I best open them now and sell or could prices go up later in the week?

No prices will not go back up for atleast a couple of weeks. It'll depend entirely on how engaging world cup mode is. If it's good, normal UT will never recover. Prices will stay way down as people just won't play it. You'll only be playing against super teams.

RossieMan wrote: »
    No prices will not go back up for atleast a couple of weeks. It'll depend entirely on how engaging world cup mode is. If it's good, normal UT will never recover. Prices will stay way down as people just won't play it. You'll only be playing against super teams.

Could they go down further over the next few days? Just wondering should I sell now before they go down more. Don’t think I will bother with WC mode personally. Don’t fancy starting from scratch again and due to the number of players playing ultimate team I’m sure there will still be plenty around.

Yea they'll drop more tomorrow once WC is released. I wouldn't bother selling now, you've missed the boat in afraid.

Regular UT will only have super teams left. People who grinded all year and font want to lose their teams. WL will die off apart from the hardcores. Managed elite 3 monthly again this month, interesting to see what reward s they give.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

anyone know what time we can expect to download the WC mode

seamie78 wrote: »
    anyone know what time we can expect to download the WC mode

They said around 12 but they aren't giving an exact time. Will be rolled out gradually over the day.

Just noticed the icon and league SBCs are dirt cheap now. Bundesliga will cost me inish and gives back 22k so might finish off that goal for the year

Some of the icons are down to 250k. I know they aren't as good as the TotS for that price, mind.

Got my eyes on that Blue Lukaku now too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

thanks for the heads up on the icons just completed zanetti for about 70 k had a lot of it done

Finished the two German teams. Mega pack and a premium jumbo pack and best I got was Cassilas XD Ah well, 91 Thiago will do me well into an icon SBC.

Tempted to finally go for Rijkard. If I use all the League SBC players I have, think I can get him for about 130k, and cement the CDM positions for the rest of the game.

EDIT: Though looking at his stats compared to some TOTS players, maybe not. I can grab a tradeable Allen for about the same....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

WC Mode out now and it's a 6gb update so get downloading.

Wonder if they'll do the "choose your nation" thing this time. IIRC, last time round you could choose your country, and your starter team had a higher chance of getting players from that nation.

So choose Brazil or France, rather than Ireland if its an option :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Been out of FUT for a few months, been looking forward to this. Anyone know if your coins carry over? Just wondering if if should start shipping out some my squad.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Been out of FUT for a few months, been looking forward to this. Anyone know if your coins carry over? Just wondering if if should start shipping out some my squad.

Yeah, same coins for both modes.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wonder if they'll do the "choose your nation" thing this time. IIRC, last time round you could choose your country, and your starter team had a higher chance of getting players from that nation.

So choose Brazil or France, rather than Ireland if its an option :P

Or if you’re a glutton for punishment pick England :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

"...... And its live"

Koke 85 Spain from free introductory pack

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Esb maintenance work means no electricity for a day :(

Well, 500k opening packs this evening. Are there limits on number of packs opened?

• Advertisement

89 Eriksen ...sweeett

Advertisement