Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

90 Kroos..... tasty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Wait, coins carry over? So if I spend 10k on WC mode, will it deduct it from my total on UT too?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

****in you we’d get Klose for icon,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Wait, coins carry over? So if I spend 10k on WC mode, will it deduct it from my total on UT too?

Yep coins are shared across both modes

I'll be able to play by about 9 tonight with our crappy internet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

At work any way to start the download on Xbox one from here have it set it turn on for downloads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

seems to be a fairly favourable pack weight cant wait to get home and load it up

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

If you spend it on packs you will get another pack in regular game, so win win (kind of, depending on what's in the pack :))

Every game played gives you a player pack as well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Casemero as my best player.

But bones of a fun English squad; Cahill, Smalling, Walker and Vardy.

Forsberg as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Chose Brazil, got Thiago Silva, Lukaku, and Carvajal in my starter pack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Many of you getting full chem teams?

Seen that players you pack don't come with loyalty so that'll be a balls both for teams and for SBCs

Opened 5 packs got Kante :D

Played one game in single player tournament, noticed two things: random handball outside area by my defender gave away a free kick, and injury time clock now visible :)

Edit: Got Maradona in my 7 match loan icon pack :)

Liamalone wrote: »
    Played one game in single player tournament, noticed two things: random handball outside area by my defender gave away a free kick, and injury time clock now visible :)

Edit: Got Maradona in my 7 match loan icon pack :)

You sure it's a loan? There's only one Icon SBC anyway and that's not a loan card.

You sure it's a loan? There's only one Icon SBC anyway and that's not a loan card.

It was from a pack for playing the first match, definitely a loan. Didn't notice the SBC.

It was from a pack for playing the first match, definitely a loan. Didn't notice the SBC.

Yep there’s an icon sbc, 79 rated squad

Ah fair, the SBC is really cheap, not repeatable but a 79 rated squad for an Icon. Got Okocha myself.

AGUEROOOO

AGUEROOOO

Of ****in course :)
    Go and do the lotto you jammy git :)

I can't actually get him into my team right now, no good South Americans :o

• Advertisement

Chose Brazil as my nation.....got Griezmann :pac:

Chrsit, you can get tots Mahrez for 90k and Neymsr’s Base card for 70k.
    The market has collapsed bigtime

Spent all my coins on packs and completed the basic SBC + Icon SBC. Dybala, Lukaku, Sterling, Varane, Vardy and a few others from packs. Matthaus 93 from the Icon pack!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I started playing monster hunter and thought I was done with fifa but the world cup mode already has me hooked :pac:

For some reason I had no sound throughout the opening animation explaining the mode but I'm willing to forgive EA because I got Ramos, Ousmane Dembele and Mane in my starting squad :D

I'm doing it starting at 0 coins so that's a good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I started playing monster hunter and thought I was done with fifa but the world cup mode already has me hooked :pac:

For some reason I had no sound throughout the opening animation explaining the mode but I'm willing to forgive EA because I got Ramos, Ousmane Dembele and Mane in my starting squad :D

I'm doing it starting at 0 coins so that's a good start.

Going to do it with zero coins too, keep it interesting, looking forward to getting home and downloading it now tonight!

Store is down now so can't open your packs, the theory is that EA realised how good the packs were and are lowering the weights now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I just opened the 1 player pack from the sbc before the store went down and got Ramos again :o

The confederations sbcs are great value for coins.

Reward for winning the entire World Cup is just 2x 7.5k packs and 15k, it's actually worse than back in FUT 14 when you got 30k

Didn’t realise there’s SBCs for each nation as well. Awarding about 40k total, I think? Not bad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

79 rated/ So, basically, everyone gets an easy Icon, yeah?

Advertisement