Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Said I'd give it a chance played one game against a guy with 5 icons I really don't think I can stomach this all over again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

jayo26 wrote: »
    Said I'd give it a chance played one game against a guy with 5 icons I really don't think I can stomach this all over again.

already :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Got Nakata 86 Japan from the Icon sbc :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kimbot wrote: »
    already :confused:

There's people pumping 1 million coins into it on hour one so that was inevitable, rally.

I don't mind the store being down but I hate I can't open the packs I'm earning. Apparently though it's cause a load of people got 100s of free packs accidentally when the game launched.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Bought back my original players with one or two upgrades up 700k 300 blown on wc packs so far when will the store reopen

• Advertisement

Two 6-1 wins so far. Enjoying this :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Playing Hulk and Aguero up front, Hulk is just like he was in fifa 14, bit slower maybe but rocket long shots. I'm only playing him on 5 chem too.

For winning the three first matches you get 1500 coins and four players (that's adding the rewards up).

Going to be easy to get a lot of free players me thinks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Got Marcelo in my first pack

Lord TSC wrote: »
    There's people pumping 1 million coins into it on hour one so that was inevitable, rally.

I don't mind the store being down but I hate I can't open the packs I'm earning. Apparently though it's cause a load of people got 100s of free packs accidentally when the game launched.

Yeah not been able to open packs is a joke cos your stuck with starter teams in some instances

• Advertisement

Not a great look for them having the store go down for longer than it was open on release day

Sure I'll play a few matches and store up some packs :D

Kimbot wrote: »
    Sure I'll play a few matches and store up some packs :D

I've got 7 waiting now :( I want to do the cheap icon but I obviously cant without not having enough left to fill my bench....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Not a great look for them having the store go down for longer than it was open on release day

It’s EA, they’re notorious for launch day issues on all their games. Their excuse is “we underestimated the incredible demand on launch day” even though they know from pre-orders that a sh1tload of people will be playing .

I've 8 packs waiting for me and 15k to spend on 2 more 7.5ks. Just want South Americans to link with Aguero so I'll use the leftovers to put into the SBC to get SA players back.

Wow TOTY Kane is down under 300k now. I was considering him weeks ago when he was three times that so really tempted.

Rossie, you think prices will drop even more? You think a rebound will pick them up higher than that?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I bought toty Kane back for 300k earlier today is say prices have bottomed out

Did the two TOTS SBCs while waiting, didn't realise the store would be down in normal FUT too :P

Did the two TOTS SBCs while waiting, didn't realise the store would be down in normal FUT too :P

However don’t worry. You can still use fifa coins to open packs. Never fear as long as you spend money thenstore is open.

Just did the same :mad:

• Advertisement

I think it's been down longer than it was up now

seamie78 wrote: »
    I bought toty Kane back for 300k earlier today is say prices have bottomed out

Screw it, gonna grab him now.

Kind of feel I'm building my "final" team now. So going to grab TOTY Kane.

Tempted by TOTS Lukaku too, and have those two with Prime Hernandez in some sort of trio. Not sure which to put into CAM though. Probably Kane.

Actually.

Lukaku - Kane
    Firminho

Gonna bench Hernandez for that trio.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

nope prices will drop further tomorrow for sure, it'll bottom out probably Thursday or Friday.

People are holding onto cards for the rebound, they'll panic and prices will drop more.

Ho,d out buying your teams yet, tomorrow evening will be a good time to invest.

aaaand store is back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Not for me :(. I'd say they are lowering the quality of players I got Suarez in my opening pack. Have a few good players, have Suarez, Kyle Walker, Jordi Alba and Kaylor Navas. Decent enough start but horrible for chem. Have Callejon as right winger who is a great player. Waiting for this store to come back have 9 packs waiting for me.

Chiesa in the Italian pack.

Falcao in the French.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

TOTS Pjanic in one of my packs earned by buying a WC pack :)

Liamalone wrote: »
    TOTS Pjanic in one of my packs earned by buying a WC pack :)

Got bloody Lopez in my French pack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Marquinhos in the Ligue 1 and Allison in the Calcio A

Lev Yashin in the Icon SBC for for the World Cup mode

Disappointed is an Understatement

Wasted so much on Fifa Points in regular fut I’m quite wary of getting to stuck into the World Cup mode

Advertisement