Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »
    nope prices will drop further tomorrow for sure, it'll bottom out probably Thursday or Friday.

People are holding onto cards for the rebound, they'll panic and prices will drop more.

Ho,d out buying your teams yet, tomorrow evening will be a good time to invest.

Bloody hell, I bought Kane before I saw this.

Has already dropped from 290k to 230k in like three hours :(

Ah well, I figure if Kane doesn't work out, I'll probably be done with the game anyway....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Liamalone wrote: »
    TOTS Pjanic in one of my packs earned by buying a WC pack :)

Got Marquinhos from one myself.

Lopes and Benatia in the SBCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Managed to win the draft for the first time in any fifa with a front 3 of lineker, henry and okocha. The rewards were 3.5k a premium pack, 3 rare african players and 6 rare Central America players which I thought was a bit crap.

I got the Japanese guy in the icon pack and fekir and De Vrij in the sbcs. Fekir looks good enough.

got 80k from selling Marquihos, so that's 10 WC packs or so, hoping for something good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

and Chiesa in my serie a pack.
    Just played a game there where my opponent had Hernandez.
    Klose scores 2 for me within minutes and then he replies with 5 back via Hernandez who is ripping my team apart.
    I take the lead then to lead 7-8 with a min to go and he equalises right at the end in the last 16.
    Extra time its back and forth but end up losing 10-9.
    Fantastic game though but the low ball glitch is annoying as hell.I did abuse it too though.
    Klose I have to said is brilliant. He's banging in the goals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Got Ronaldo in my icon pack and opened 5 packs got Bobby Moore in my second one so not a bad start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Do SBC packs in World Cup mode carry across too?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I must be an idiot but where can I buy players in world cup UT? I can only see packs. Is there no transfer market at all?

I've opened three packs, and will open one more, with coins to try and get the icon done.

Also got Tollisso, (Spanish) Rodriquez and Lopez for my European team too.

I must be an idiot but where can I buy players in world cup UT? I can only see packs. Is there no transfer market at all?

There’s no transfer market for it

• Advertisement

I really hate that there's only one squad, so you have to replace everyone if you want to rotate teams for fitness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Ok lads I think I'll give world cup mode a go

20180529_221047.jpg

:):)

Bloody hell Jayo :(

Meanwhile, TOTY Kane down to 205k. Thats some price crash this evening. Really annoyed I pulled the trigger now.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bloody hell Jayo :(

I couldn't believe it haha I'm kinda raging too because I'll be hooked now haha

Really like the addition of SBCs where you can get 3 players from the continent of your choosing, makes it easier to build a proper team.

Forgot I still have to do my sbc and icon pack

Okocha's not the best Icon but I've been having fun with him, biggest problem is he only has 72 stamina. Hopefully they have more Icon SBCs eventually like they did in the preview.

Got 90 Hernandez as my icon have a lethal front two anyway :)

jayo26 wrote: »
    Got 90 Hernandez as my icon have a lethal front two anyway :)

Bollix :)
    Although Klose is Lethal in front of goals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Is online friendly possible to play in wc ultimate mode?

If not I might reconsider spending 500k on it tbh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

;)

Got Rui Costa

Cause what I wanted from the new mode was an icon I already have played 700 matches with :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Kane will be below 200k this time tomorrow. He's just not good at this stage in FIFA. Much better players available.

But for 200k he's probably a bargain if you've a bpl squad.

Regular UT will be horrible to play now though.

PC market still not fixed so I've not got to play WC mode at all. Nor opened any of the SBC packs. Pile of bollocks.

Packweight is unreal I opened 100k worth of packs and player a few games and already packed Ronaldo, ozil, higuain and hernandez they will be all super teams in a few days.

Hadnt played in months.

Played 4 games.

Won the first.

Forfeit loss... forfeit loss... forfeit loss.

1-4.

Two games I was winning including the last where I scored for 3-1. Flashed my batteries were low, I press menu and forfeit.

Just feel like uninstalling it again instead of losing countless games because you can't touch the menu button now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I hate that craic where you can't push the guide button, a total bollix and still don't understand the reasoning behind it. Lost numerous WL games when they brought it in as I use it to see the time, capture replays etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

jayo26 wrote: »
    Packweight is unreal I opened 100k worth of packs and player a few games and already packed Ronaldo, ozil, higuain and hernandez they will be all super teams in a few days.

I haven't opened too many packs but have some fairly decent players already. Cavaini, Icardi, Otamendi and Jay Jay Okocha. Also got Brazilian Ronaldo on loan for 7 games.

But I didn't know there wasn't going to be a transfer market in WC-UT and I have no full backs at all. Just have to wait it out until I pack some.

I spent the last 18 months or so playing Pro Evo so I didn't have a large amount of coins built up but I'd say if you did it would be easy enough to pull together a good squad.

I've seen some unbelievable teams already so there was obviously people saving for this.

When you have the luck you just have the luck hahaha

20180530_000147.jpg

• Advertisement

It seems like every bloody person have CR7 except me.
    I can hold my own against these teams but stamina starts to come into it.
    Got Ramos so I’m hoping he can take the strikers out :)

Advertisement