Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Currently doing an old SBC from the hybrid leagues. Just the last one to do. Got the solution from Futhead. Usually do them myself but right for time as I want the pack for tomorrow. In the solution one of the players had 10 chem and the rest 9. How do you get that one player with 10? I used all the exact same players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, they'll stay round till end game now. Otherwise people wouldn't invest so heavily.

Won the WC there. Team of
    Lukaku - Griezmann
    Costa
    Asenio
    Sane
    Matic
    Rose - Baoteng- Blanc - Kimmich
    Patrico

Thats the European victory down anyway.

I despise that there's no web app. I dont get much chance to play the xbox at the moment so when I do, I hate having to do SBCs and team arranging etc during that time.

I think a good challenge would be to win it with as many unusual formations as we can it's a no pressure mode for me I'll play it to enjoy it so won't mind losing so I'm going to try as many formations as possible.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

10 chem needs loyalty. So either a packed player, or a player who has played ten games for you.

There's tricks to speed up the ten games online

But yeah, some of those SBCs NEED loyalty to complete.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I think a good challenge would be to win it with as many unusual formations as we can it's a no pressure mode for me I'll play it to enjoy it so won't mind losing so I'm going to try as many formations as possible.

That, and I'm going to basically remove all those players (bar the icons, maybe) from my roster for a bit. Try and win with utterly different players.

Want to run Cavaini and Higuain up front next. Have Willian, Alves, Fernandinho and Costa to form an Brazilian spin behind them.

10 chem needs loyalty. So either a packed player, or a player who has played ten games for you.

Sugar. If I enter a game and quit straight away will that count as a match?

• Advertisement

Sugar. So can I just quick straight after ko?

Edit: sorry for the double post. For some bizarre reason the first post doesn’t show up unless I post a second time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Warning!
    Do not press the home button on Xbox1 during an online tournament match
    It will forfeit the game on you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Saw this on the fifa subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/8nj3z6/fut_pack_opening_research_project_3800_later/

After reading that I can't really complain about my pack luck considering I got 2 tradeable icons this year.

I hope the EU make them publish the odds of packing each player just to see how low something like toty Ronaldo or Prime Pele is.

Noticing in WC mode when players are hitting "longer" passes the defenders are anticipating more often than not the intended pass...because before the defenders would just sprint past the ball

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

If you've got nothing better to do and 15k I'd recommend going into the offline draft. Rewards are the same regardless of the difficulty level so just select Beginner, score a goal and then just let the game play out (on Beginner your opponent won't even try to tackle you when you stand still). Have the game on in the background and just do this for all 4 matches and you get something like 6000 coins, a 3x Europe/South America players pack, a 5k pack and a 7.5k pack. Much better value than just using the 15k to buy 2x 7.5k packs, I just let it play out while I did other things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Saw this on the fifa subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/8nj3z6/fut_pack_opening_research_project_3800_later/

After reading that I can't really complain about my pack luck considering I got 2 tradeable icons this year.

I hope the EU make them publish the odds of packing each player just to see how low something like toty Ronaldo or Prime Pele is.

Someone worked it out before that your chance of getting Ronaldo or Messi is about 1 in 4 million.
    When legends were first announced for FUT a few years back someone asked EA did anyone get a pack drop for Pele....as he didn't exist on any market for pc,xbox,ps4.
    EA trotted out some excuse that a lot of people would probably keep him and about a week later 3 pele's all showed up for game on ps4.....from the same club.

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    Warning!
    Do not press the home button on Xbox1 during an online tournament match
    It will forfeit the game on you

Beware of the guys that send you a party invite midgame to try get you to press the hone button too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Redo91 wrote: »
    Sugar. So can I just quick straight after ko?

Edit: sorry for the double post. For some bizarre reason the first post doesn’t show up unless I post a second time.

Single player seasons, start match th3n quit to dash, close game and reopen

Can't believe paulinho is an 87 rated midfielder

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You don't watch international games then. Guy is in insane form for Brazil. Not the same player that used to warm the bench at spurs at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Can you actually buy and sell players on futbin app?or is there any app that lets you do this

RossieMan wrote:
    You don't watch international games then. Guy is in insane form for Brazil. Not the same player that used to warm the bench at spurs at all.

Obviously I don't watch international football ....

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Can you actually buy and sell players on futbin app?or is there any app that lets you do this

Nope there used to be but was blocked years ago just the companion app now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Sold Henry and threw 300k into packs....highest rated was Isco (86) x2, and 5 pages of duplicates.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Just packed milinkovic-savic from a gold pack gotten from opening on the world cup mode.
    Today shall be a good day.

• Advertisement

Three rage quits from my first three games of my South American run.

James and Mertens from my reward pack too.

Packed Sergio Ramos so now have him and Boateng in defence.

Packed Sergio Ramos so now have him and Boateng in defence.

Ramos is excellent I have him an Bobby Moore I love both of them.

Got Suarez, Icardi and Willian last night. My midfield of Kante/Pogba and Matuidi might need to be split up.

Any rumours if any upcoming sbc?

jayo26 wrote: »
    Any rumours if any upcoming sbc?

I reckon we won’t get one till it actually starts.
    Be nice if there was a chance to get 4 icons. Throughout the World Cup and no duplicate crap either.

Blazer wrote: »
    I reckon we won’t get one till it actually starts.
    Be nice if there was a chance to get 4 icons. Throughout the World Cup and no duplicate crap either.

Yeah that would be fair enough. Them upgrade sbc are a waste of players to be honest I have about 500 players in the club im going to hold them incase they have any good sbc to do.

Well they just released the Ultimate TOTS and there's no SBC for a guaranteed one.

EDIT: nvm forgot they come on sunday :p

Also win any 6 games in the DKT for a TOTS De Ligt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I get more luck in the single player packs than the 7.5k....3 single player packs, I get Coutinho, Pepe and Aguero. Out of the 300k worth of 7.5k packs, I got Isco :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

was watching fifaeworld cup on twitch today. got an untradeable ultimate pack for my troubles very nice of ea. got nothing in it :D:D

i see madden are doing away with contracts for madden 19. could fifa do the same i wonder?? I'd hope not as buying and selling contracts is how i make some of my coinage

Advertisement