Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Just packed CR7 in the World Cup mode which giving the pack weight don’t think it’s an achievement

The weird thing is that it was NOT from a 7.5k pack, NOT from a 5k pack, NOT even from a European upgrade pack

I packed him from one of those single player packs you get after playing a game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Just packed CR7 in the World Cup mode which giving the pack weight don’t think it’s an achievement

The weird thing is that it was NOT from a 7.5k pack, NOT from a 5k pack, NOT even from a European upgrade pack

I packed him from one of those single player packs you get after playing a game :D

Every bloody one of those cards has been some useless Asian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Every bloody one of those cards has been some useless Asian.

o_Ja_POVr5y_R9q.giffree upload

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Having a lot more success with this setup. All I hope for now is Suarez/Dybala to replace Firmino, a better LB, and a better GK.

Screen_Shot_2018-06-01_at_23.55.12.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Just got 91 neuer,88 Pepe,and 90 Hummel's from 3 European upgrade packs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Are the two packs that are currently available the only ones that will ever be in the store?

Or will they have special 24 players packs and stuff?

SeanHarty wrote: »
    Are the two packs that are currently available the only ones that will ever be in the store?

Or will they have special 24 players packs and stuff?

They were the only ones last time around but then again there’s a lot more going on this time so wouldn’t discount it.

I'm guessing we won't see much more content until the WC starts.

I'm guessing we won't see much more content until the WC starts.

They might run something next week.
    When do the ultimate tots expire? 8th ? So expect something to take over to keep pack sales strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No looks like they are out long term. You can see the rewards for WL had them for the tlrest of the month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Geez in 5 packs opened in WC mode today I've got Kroos,Puyol and now Portuguese Ronaldo

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    Geez in 5 packs opened in WC mode today I've got Kroos,Puyol and now Portuguese Ronaldo

I've opened a good few to be fair, spent 20 on for a points.

Best I've got is DDG, boateng, modric, lukaku and mertins.

Got pogba in my opening pack as well and did the icon challenge and got Gary liniker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

SeanHarty wrote:
    I've opened a good few to be fair, spent 20 on for a points.

SeanHarty wrote:
    Best I've got is DDG, boateng, modric, lukaku and mertins.

SeanHarty wrote:
    Got pogba in my opening pack as well and did the icon challenge and got Gary liniker

Just to mention I've spent zero on packs on any mode this year and had great luck in normal mode too including packing TOTY De Gea from just a basic gold pack

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Right lads... after 200 odd games I'm still super **** at this game (I know 200 isn't that many but still..) anyone got any videos they can link to me that could improve my game?

I’m tired of playing every goddamn team with CR7.
    What’s the of having 90 rated defenders when Ronaldo can just score from 35 yards out. It’s farcical.

I’m tired of playing every goddamn team with CR7.
    What’s the of having 90 rated defenders when Ronaldo can just score from 35 yards out. It’s farcical.

Whatever about CR7 I 0layed a guy the other night with him and fat Ronaldo up top and fat Ronaldo just ran a muck my defenders wouldn't do a thing he just glided past each time and I have umtiti and boateng centre half..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Defenders are atrocious in WC mode,may aswell not be there at all

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did this weeks MM for free.

Packed two discard IFs in the Rare player pack.

So at least I've got 3 free WC packs out of it (counting all the other cards I got and can discard).

Back to vanilla mode and back to my favorites 4-2-2-2 formation and to winning ways.
    I was going to try and buy tots Firminio but short about 60k. Checked and I can either Prime Hernandez or prime Larsson for 170k.
    Trying to decide which one?

Maybe a top player in the SBC today will get me back over to normal FUT, pretty sure I'm getting Naldo though.

• Advertisement

Maybe a top player in the SBC today will get me back over to normal FUT, pretty sure I'm getting Naldo though.

I imagine requirements will be high, possibly 2x tots

pretty sure I'm getting Naldo though.

oh look at that, Naldo :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Put in Hamsik and Alba, got back Kroos....I’ll just throw him back into it again on Tuesday. Doesn’t fit into my squad atm

oh look at that, Naldo :rolleyes:

Lewandoski :)
    Unfortunately he’ll only ever be a sub.

Put in Hamsik and Alba, got back Kroos....I’ll just throw him back into it again on Tuesday. Doesn’t fit into my squad atm

Hmm, might do that as well. I can throw in Sane and Lewandoski. Knowing my luck I’ll get Ronaldo or Messi who would be absolutely useless to me. Aguero or D Bruyne would be fine

Not sure whether to do this one. 2 TOTS seems a bit harsh.
    I've got Falcao to burn, and can do Rodriquez as well with him. But losing the two and getting Naldo seems like a possible bad trade.

But then I'll never use Falcao and Roddy was pretty MIA in a position I'm overstocked in. Plus, chance at Ronaldo....

Hmm, getting a weird error on the web app.

"Access Denied
    You don't have permission to access "http://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/fut-app" on this server."

Did it.

Got Naldo

:(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Did it.

Got Naldo

:(

Hmm, think i’ll resist the urge on Tuesday

• Advertisement

Hmm, think i’ll resist the urge on Tuesday

I'm going to grab a cheap TOTS and do it once more (probably turn my Naldo and 30k back into Naldo). If I get an Elite player, great. If I don't, I'm just going to plough the last of my coins into WC mode.

Advertisement