Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Submitted Ronaldo for the 100k pack and didn't even get a board :mad::rolleyes:

As in R9???
    Why on earth would you do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Ultimate TOTS SBC attempt number 2:

Jordi Alba :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

R9?!?! Jesus I’d never do that hahaha I felt bad enough submitting 85 Deco to it and getting **** all.

Because it was his base card and with all the tots sbcs I've players I enjoy a lot more. His 77 stamina kills him after 60 mins as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

R9 for a sbc? Crazy man lol.

Because it was his base card and with all the tots sbcs I've players I enjoy a lot more. His 77 stamina kills him after 60 mins as well.

Post your address here so we can all turn up and box you around the ears :)
    Those 100k packs are useless.
    I turned in base Owen and Overmars and got sodall either but I never used them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yea that was a mistake. Even his base card will play better than 99% of TOTS strikers. Icons just have a feel to them that's different.

Got Jordi alba from the TOTS. Fits into my team as I can lock out the LB spot. Very happy with that as I got kroos from the 1st who I can't use.

jaysus you'd swear I'd met ronaldo in real life and broke his leg or something :pac::P

I'm at the stage where I like trying out new cards so trading in R9 for Matheus will work nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Would you not have just spent the 100k and picked up a crappy icon?

There's a reason you don't see any mathaus cards btw. He's got an incredibleoomg card, but he just goes missing in games.

jaysus you'd swear I'd met ronaldo in real life and broke his leg or something :pac::P

I'm at the stage where I like trying out new cards so trading in R9 for Matheus will work nicely.

Your in denial mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Hummels and Marquinhos in

Feckin KDB out :D

Absolutely chuffed at that, had his TOTY and he was fantastic

Also: Anybody get that De Ligt yet ? His stats look great

• Advertisement

Do it, threw in Sane and Lewandowski.
    Sees the Brazilian flag and starts cursing like mad.....Neymar :)
    Drop Del Piero and buy tots Firminho who’ll slot nicely beside Neymar, Kaka and tots Allan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Kane in mine....doesn’t fit anywhere though :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I can't bring myself to do it. I'd have to spend 50k, and tbh Naldo fits my team grand now.

I traded in Kaka, Pirlo and Schwiensteiger and completed Larrson for about 40k. Going to grab Wendell now too, put him beside Naldo and say I'm done with that team. I've got 120k left after this, and honestly don't feel I can juggle round any more to produce a better team (in terms of....the weaknesses that exist in my game won't improve with better players).

Besides, this is easily the best team I've ever had in any Fifa anyway :)

jbLFuqN.png

So I'm in the semi final of the world cup, I come back from 2-0 down to 6-2 in the 75th minute and the guy pauses and resumes instantly but the 3-2-1 disappears after 3 and my console has been stuck on the pause screen for a good five minutes.

Is this some sort of no loss glitch ? I can't press anything so if I close the game do I forfeit the match ? The game is annoying enough without this sort of stuff :(

I closed the game and went back in and it counted as a victory.

I go onto the final: I instantly realise I can't pause. I go one nil up when he pauses which results in my players playing normally and his stopping. I score again, the game freezes again repeat the same process as the semi final only this time it counts as a loss so I get no rewards for winning the final of the world cup.

I think I'm finished with fifa 18 tbh :mad:

So I'm in the semi final of the world cup, I come back from 2-0 down to 6-2 in the 75th minute and the guy pauses and resumes instantly but the 3-2-1 disappears after 3 and my console has been stuck on the pause screen for a good five minutes.

Is this some sort of no loss glitch ? I can't press anything so if I close the game do I forfeit the match ? The game is annoying enough without this sort of stuff :(

I’ve noticed this a lot lately even on vanilla mode.
    There’s not even time to change a player or formation before it’s resuming so I was wondering what was going on. I haven’t encountered those issues those except the one where I can’t sub so can only quick sub.
    I’ve decided I’m sticking with fifa18 and refusing to get on the fifa19 bandwagon.
    I spent enough on coins and have decided this is the end for me.

Finally some WC SBCs dropping today, but at the expense of no TOTW, they're just not bothered doing one this week :p

Finally some WC SBCs dropping today, but at the expense of no TOTW, they're just not bothered doing one this week :p

Let’s hope they’re decent and not rubbish sbc.

Yeah the WC SBCs are shíte.

Exchange a full national team with 95 chem to get a high rated player from that nation. The 4 currently available are:

Colombia: James Rodriguez
    Japan: Kagawa
    Poland: Lewandowski
    Senegal: Mane

Country based SBC ie Polish players for Lewandowski. Waste of time.

• Advertisement

Find me one person who would trade in 11 players for Shinji Kagawa instead of getting a pack with 3 European or South American players instead :pac:

In a couple weeks it will probably be Brazil so a neymar would be nice but to be fair the only ones that would get me would be some icon sbc.

jayo26 wrote: »
    In a couple weeks it will probably be Brazil so a neymar would be nice but to be fair the only ones that would get me would be some icon sbc.

It’s new ones every 48 hours.
    Completely pointless unless they do the top rated player for each nation.
    They’re getting slated on Twitter

Blazer wrote: »
    It’s new ones every 48 hours.
    Completely pointless unless they do the top rated player for each nation.
    They’re getting slated on Twitter

Their community managers were going on about how everyone's complaining that their Duplicate Storage piles are full and how this will give them a use for their duplicates.

Like nobody's Duplicate Storage pile is full up with random Polish and Japanese lads :p

Bull**** like that makes me glad I bailed on WC.
    Its a real pity as the 2014 version was awesome as it was a new engine and based on the incoming fifa 15 at the time.
    This version however was only cosmetic yet somehow inexplicably they managed to screw it up.

I did the lewandowski one just to have him I would of done james too but I can only get to 79 rated with 100 chem or 80 rated with 93 chem I could of done with navas in goal.

Edit: then I go and pack navas in one of the free packs and I just realised he is costs rican haha dope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Duplicate CR7 How’s Things :D

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Duplicate CR7 How’s Things :D

Nothing as sickening haha I got duplicate Messi hate it.

I've got 3 Agueros, Pogbas, and Higuains.

• Advertisement

I hate ye all :)

Advertisement