Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jesus, Martial is incredible.

8 goals in six games from the LW position is crazy. My wingers never score that often, and it's a goal a game, not three and then a drought. I was worried bout the cost but he's just destroying people for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Lord TSC wrote:

What did he cost you? Think I need him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Gonalons from Roma is another to add to the mass trading list.

You can buy him for anywhere between 650-800 and he goes for 1,000 BIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Lord TSC wrote: »

8 goals in six games from the LW position is crazy. My wingers never score that often, and it's a goal a game, not three and then a drought. I was worried bout the cost but he's just destroying people for me.

He's ridiculously good. 16 games, 14 goals.....from LM.

What did he cost you? Think I need him too.

64k I'm never asking back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Did the Lukaku SBC and got Lloris from my gold pack. A nice 70k on top..definitely heading for icon territory now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Paully D wrote: »
    Gonalons from Roma is another to add to the mass trading list.

You can buy him for anywhere between 650-800 and he goes for 1,000 BIN.

Lichtsteiner too. Buy for around 1,200-1,300, sell for 1,800-2,000 BIN.

Starting to get the hang of the trading now. I'm enjoying doing this more than the games themselves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

If I could actually stop my defenders from stepping out I'd be OK ha havnt won a game in two days I'm terrible never found it as hard to get used to a new game.

jayo26 wrote:
    If I could actually stop my defenders from stepping out I'd be OK ha havnt won a game in two days I'm terrible never found it as hard to get used to a new game.

Same boat anyway pal it's horrible. Still enjoying it tho which is weird. Can only imagine what it's like if he actually any good haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

jayo26 wrote: »

I was having the same issue but something seems to have clicked for me. Prob change is custom tactics or something, but I've cracked defending, managed to get 5 wins on the bounce for the first time this game, few games where the other lad was well on top but defending kept me in it.

• Advertisement

Same boat anyway pal it's horrible. Still enjoying it tho which is weird. Can only imagine what it's like if he actually any good haha

Im enjoying squad battles more so then online at moment. Haven't won a game in online seasons in 3 days haha.

jayo26 wrote:
    Im enjoying squad battles more so then online at moment. Haven't won a game in online seasons in 3 days haha.

Me too actually hopefully get decent rewards too.

Me too actually hopefully get decent rewards too.

Got gold one last week not the best of packs but beggars can't be choosers haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I wanna do squad battles for the packs but I just find playing against the computer really boring :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I either became a FIFA god overnight, or my change of a decent PL team to an Average La Liga team has made a massive difference.

Rodrigo is ridiculously good. Felt like I could play the game properly and players were making the right runs and defensively looked a lot stronger.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Decided to get back to Online Seasons.

First opponent in 10th division had 6 legends, Neymar, Salah...

Wtf. How???

Lost 2:1, was close enough to beat him or at least draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Played first game in seasons for a week, should've won like 8-4............. Got beat 2-1.

David De Gea ladies and gentlemen. Four times I thought I had scored, four times David!

Edit : I'd love to see Gusmao have a go at him! GUSSSSSMAAAOOOOOOOO!

Anyone got good IF players for trading?

1.45gb update for fifa this morning it better make me better at the game or I'm demanding my money back :)

jayo26 wrote: »
    1.45gb update for fifa this morning it better make me better at the game or I'm demanding my money back :)

Not sure if it improved long shots. Son has scored two outside the box hatricks for me this morning :P

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Not sure if it improved long shots. Son has scored two outside the box hatricks for me this morning :P

Sounds like fuking living hell to me.

Yep its fixed i won a game

20171005_105925.jpg

No problems with keepers in this game all good ;););)

Running this at the moment.

665c98c6-9a94-4806-84b4-8f9bc046fea3.png

Missed promotion from Div 7 by a point.

Martial and Son are lethal up front. And Matic is an utter beast too. He's everywhere, brilliantly. Great at breaking up play, and at getting into the box as well.

Silva is ok, but he'll need an upgrade. Hoping to change Waynama to IF Fellaini over the weekend, when his price drops a bit. Moses could be upgraded too, but will do for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

From some guy on r/Fifa...

gidzKWyl.jpg

Over 2 fúcking grand in a week....

Won 3 games a row with 2 clean sheets then got beaten 2_1 In final of daily knockout things are looking up not to get out of division 9 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Finally allowed to buy the game yesterday :D stuck this together for about 35k will keep me going until i can trade a bit. still need a striker. defending is a ****er, its all about perfect timing. enjoying it though, probably a lot more than the last few years

QXp5QU4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Nearly WL time. I'm hoping it's just 18 wins again to qualify for next week, but I'm only in div 7 so could be a struggle to get even that far at this moment. I had to win in extra time in each round to qualify.

J. Marston wrote: »
    From some guy on r/Fifa...

gidzKWyl.jpg

Over 2 fúcking grand in a week....

Did he get anyone though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Blazer wrote: »

I just had a look at that thread. Chiellini the highest rated player and no informs over 81 rated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Blazer wrote: »

Aye, he got a problem.

Advertisement