Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    Thanks Jayo, I thought we had a connection, now that it's public....... It's over :(

Edit : lmao ****ty Wok (South Park)

Haha best messages ever pal.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Well, Italian league teams won't be as cheap next season now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

So flogged my xbox and closed out all my EA and xbox subscriptions.
    Nice to have an extra 2-3 hours a day to do other stuff I get more enjoyment out of.
    Still have my PC to get my 2-3 hours of gaming to get my fix from :)
    So anyway all the best lads and hope ye all enjoy fut19 when it gets released.

Blazer wrote: »
    So flogged my xbox and closed out all my EA and xbox subscriptions.
    Nice to have an extra 2-3 hours a day to do other stuff I get more enjoyment out of.
    Still have my PC to get my 2-3 hours of gaming to get my fix from :)
    So anyway all the best lads and hope ye all enjoy fut19 when it gets released.

Same here dude haven't turned on the Xbox since I'm sure I'll bump into you in other places you seem to follow me around ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Same here dude haven't turned on the Xbox since I'm sure I'll bump into you in other places you seem to follow me around ;);)

lol common tastes man..and good ones !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Marquee matchups are the only thing that I do now with FIFA....just did the latest ones and pack 95 De Bruyne :pac: my luck this year has been great

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Marquee matchups are the only thing that I do now with FIFA....just did the latest ones and pack 95 De Bruyne :pac: my luck this year has been great

Started playing pros and seasons a bit lately, only bit of fifa holding any attention for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I did it too, Got the pack with 12 rare gold players as a "reward". Highest rated was Carlos Vela 82, furious!

Played some world cup mode as I hadn't played in a month some of the players are unreal. Kante and pogba are just beasts and I did the Brazil sbc to get neymar too.

hots wrote: »

Started playing pros and seasons a bit lately, only bit of fifa holding any attention for me.

I was actually playing career mode a lot yesterday. Really hope they make some sort of a significant improvement or addition to it in FIFA 19. It’s a really great mode. Maybe some more in-depth transfers, improving facilities etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Some insane cards coming our way the next couple of days. Got the iniesta anyway. 90 pace is such a joke for him given kaka was only at 85 for his EOE.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

RossieMan wrote: »
    Some insane cards coming our way the next couple of days. Got the iniesta anyway. 90 pace is such a joke for him given kaka was only at 85 for his EOE.

Collected my free ultimate pack and 3 pink players, got scream batra and IF Nacho Fernandez who actually slotted into my end-game team easily... played a few games of UT Seasons and remembered why I left it. Why can't UT Seasons games play without lag but normal seasons and pro's can play fine?

Saw everyone was getting unreal cards from their free packs - 3 special cards and more. Decided to open mine. All rare gold 82s....not a single special card. I guess the KDB from the other day makes up for it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Got Coutinho in mine. Already have TOTS Insigne for LW in my Serie A team.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I got 86 rated Will Grigg in mine, can't even put him in my Premier league team :(

SBC iniesta is pretty good. Not worth his price unless you have untradables.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Got Scream Depay and Carvalho PTG in my free pack, also done about 20 2 player gold packs and got another 4 or 5 special cards so pack luck is in at the moment :D

Just noticed a few of my subs on my Serie A team are going for great money (5k for 83 rated players when I bought then for half that well before the market crashed). Is this to do with the Buffon SBC? If so I wonder is it worth selling them now and buying them back in a few days after the SBC has expired when their prices will have dropped?

Also slightly off topic but I have noticed that the aim on penalties has disappeared. I know you can toggle this on and off but I’m pressing every button on the controller and there is no sign of it to come back. This is happening on SBs which it hasn’t before.

Press the up directional arrow, only works in seasons or squad battles. You need to push your left stick towards a direction after and you'll see the arrow. Really shouldn't need it at this stage of FIFA though.

With regards to your subs, definitely sell, invest your money in discard TOTS cards. They'll make you a bomb in a couple of weeks.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Press the up directional arrow, only works in seasons or squad battles. You need to push your left stick towards a direction after and you'll see the arrow. Really shouldn't need it at this stage of FIFA though.

With regards to your subs, definitely sell, invest your money in discard TOTS cards. They'll make you a bomb in a couple of weeks.

Cheers! I guess I didn’t press every button then. I know just without the assistance all my penalties are either pulled wide or too central. To make it worse my penalty taker is TOTS Pjanic who is 99 on penalties so they are probably easier to score than miss.

Cheers. Don’t know if I’ll have enough money to afford even discard TOTS but I’ll give it a look. Why do you think they will go up in price?

• Advertisement

Discard TOTS are going for 20k. They'll go up to 40k in a couple of weeks due to an SBC incoming, probably for some ridiculous Futties pack. It's why they've flooded the market with everything. We're going to see some crazy requirements for SBCs.

Open the free pack + Christmas SBC bundles pack and I get 2 TOTS and 2 OTW. Definitely going to be a mental SBC incoming in the next few weeks.

Ya just after getting TOTS Sule. Can do feck all with him of course. Would have been tempted to try the Buffon SBC if I had gotten him in the earlier reward pack.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Decided to do the MM for old times sake.

Got Varane and Bonnuci, and enough to boost me from 15k up to 50k.

Did the International Friendlys SBC, and packed TOTS Rami and Birthday Anderson, so that's me up to 80k again now.

Are ALL the special cards available or something?

Tempted to do the Crouch SBC too. Looks a funny card. Just not sure I'll get round to playing much again....

Invest in discard TOTS cards if you don't plan on playing. Give it 2 weeks. They'll be back at 40-50k minimum and you'll have made a ton of profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

RossieMan wrote:
    Invest in discard TOTS cards if you don't plan on playing. Give it 2 weeks. They'll be back at 40-50k minimum and you'll have made a ton of profit.

Any ones in particular?

Highest rated you can. Petersen is s good one at 94 rated. Or buy some decent TOTS for your starting team. Ridiculous prices currently, should bottom out tomorrow evening when everyone offloads their players at the end of WL month.

Any idea where I can find SBC solutions for De Rossi. I checked on futhead and futbin but can only find templates and no solutions. Have 60k in coins plus a few untradeable players to throw in.

Redo91 wrote: »
    Any idea where I can find SBC solutions for De Rossi. I checked on futhead and futbin but can only find templates and no solutions. Have 60k in coins plus a few untradeable players to throw in.

not sure where you looked, both have them.

https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges/ALL/1530/Daniele%20De%20Rossi

You won't do him for 60k unless your untradables are decent.

• Advertisement

Redo91 wrote: »
    Rossieman it’s showing up that you replied to my comment but when I enter the thread my comment is the last comment.

Advertisement