Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

RossieMan wrote: »
    Redo91 wrote: »
    Any idea where I can find SBC solutions for De Rossi. I checked on futhead and futbin but can only find templates and no solutions. Have 60k in coins plus a few untradeable players to throw in.

not sure where you looked, both hav

https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges/ALL/1530/Daniele%20De%20Rossi

You won't do him for 60k unless your untradables are decent.
    Cheers. It was on my phone. When I clicked into it there was just an empty template.

My untradeabels are 91 TOTS Sule and Base Coutinho 87 rated. Also going to throw Manolas in as he is my 4th choice CB and ideal for this SBC.

Your comment has shown up now since I have posted a second time. I can’t seem to delete or edit my second post as boards has been acting up on my phone recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Don't see you getting the SBC done with that tbh. You'll need to try and buy wisely and build chemistry with what you have. Go bundesliga. Burki, Sommer etc are all relatively cheap.

Don't see you getting the SBC done with that tbh. You'll need to try and buy wisely and build chemistry with what you have. Go bundesliga. Burki, Sommer etc are all relatively cheap.
    Ya I gave it a go there but any of the decent IFs are going for 20k plus. Will just sell the few cards I bought back and shouldn’t be taking a hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Completed two of that SBC where you get guaranteed two untradeable 81+ players........ Got three TOTS players out of the four lol. Tis a bit late to be getting that sort of luck :(

Liamalone wrote: »
    Completed two of that SBC where you get guaranteed two untradeable 81+ players........ Got three TOTS players out of the four lol. Tis a bit late to be getting that sort of luck :(
    They have just changed the pack weights. I’ve packed 87 Coutinho and TOTS Sule in reward packs (both untradeable of course) when I had packed nobody worth more than 30k all year.

• Advertisement

Yea pack weight has been massively increased in the last couple of weeks. So many special cards in packs too helps.

Have about 10 pages of special cards now. Got the 94 POTM Aguero this time round. He's a bit meh at this stage of FIFA.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Done 6 of the 81+ and then opened the free pack from today. Came out with 8 special cards - all of them TOTS or International cards....unreal.

TOTS Oblak and International LB Hernandez in one pack too

Tbh ive not had 1 usable player from all the ones ive packed. Some are highly rated like 96 cavani, but they're all unusable in the game.

Thank God we finally got a Futties player that isn't PL or MAn united. Joke of a promotion so far.

Tbh ive not had 1 usable player from all the ones ive packed. Some are highly rated like 96 cavani, but they're all unusable in the game.

Thank God we finally got a Futties player that isn't PL or MAn united. Joke of a promotion so far.
    Ya knowing EA the tradeable packs won’t be half as good.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Logged into the web app to see what free pack I had. Got TOTS Gomez, so thats awesome. I really should try and play a few games with my normal team. Got Larrson and never used him....

• Advertisement

Pretty much every tots is below 100k now so you can make some incredible teams with a bit of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Only got back into this recently as the market has crashed, managed to put a nice team together and got Gold 1 in my second ever weekend league. Pretty happy with that result.

3-5-2 still working it’s magic for me, whoever in here said it doesn’t work at the highest level was talking rubbish. :)

OV7lj7I.jpg

What’s the story with Scream cards. I was looking at getting Cuadrado’s 85 IF but noticed that his scream card is currently 89 rated. Am I right in saying it would stay at 89 rated permanently? When the rating drops does it go back to his 83 base card or is it the 85 IF?

Scream cards are permanently boosted now.

Go for his 91 FOF card, he's incredible.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Only got back into this recently as the market has crashed, managed to put a nice team together and got Gold 1 in my second ever weekend league. Pretty happy with that result.

3-5-2 still working it’s magic for me, whoever in here said it doesn’t work at the highest level was talking rubbish. :)

OV7lj7I.jpg

Jesus that’s some team. You should Insigne’s TOTS. He’s unbelievable for me.

Scream cards are permanently boosted now.

Go for his 91 FOF card, he's incredible.
    Cheers. Ya saw that card for I’m only getting him backup to my 91 rated Dybala so I think it would be overkill.

He's around 30k. His IFs are all in the 20s anyway due to the SBCs requiring IFs. He's bang them in for you off the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Redo91 wrote: »
    Jesus that’s some team. You should Insigne’s TOTS. He’s unbelievable for me.

I was saying the same thing to myself last night, getting him next time I log back in. IF Sandro on the bench always comes on for him when he gets tired if I’m winning, TOTS Thauvin if I’m not. At least the TOTS Insigne has 99 stamina so I’d get a lot more out of him I guess.

TOTS milinkovic savic is so much better than hamsik as a CAM too if you can afford it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lordy, I was getting ready to move onto State of Decay 2.

Decided to do a draft in WC mode

Packed Messi.

Guess I'll play for a while longer...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

20180806_183553.jpg

Went back the last few days blew about 100k on the 2 player upgrade packs pulled some nice players but crickey it's hard to fit them all into a team.

Not bad for a full team of untreatable tho.

Honestly, that hradecky card is one of the worst goalkeepers in the game. He'll cost you matches.

Honestly, that hradecky card is one of the worst goalkeepers in the game. He'll cost you matches.

I'm only playing for fun and to be honest he served me well in weekend league.

I'm not worried about results at this stage of the year.having fun trying new formations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Anyone know when match making will be back?

Needed 4 games to get Manolas today. 3 draws and 6 losses in division one....just can’t seem to play. Futties Lozano has been ****e too

Lozano is amazing. You just run and weave and he keeps the ball. His long shots are a bit meh. But inside the box, low driven always seem to go in.

His 84 did seem to have something about h that made very special, not sure this card is as good as it to be honest.

Yeah I love Lozano 92 aswell have played about 10 games with him and he just outpaces everything, him and 93 sane upfront are lethal.

Not so sure about tots batsuyai tho he has lethal shots but reminds me of lukaku when trying to dribble.

Must give him another shot so....had him as a starter and a super sub. 8 games, 2 goals and 2 assists. Those 2 goals came in one game

Must give him another shot so....had him as a starter and a super sub. 8 games, 2 goals and 2 assists. Those 2 goals came in one game

I usually bring him on midway in first half mate him and sane just destroy defences.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

even though I don't play anymore and the xbox is gone I still log into the web app for some of the SBCs.
    Got Lecomte in my free pack and just got tots Bailey..typical after I leave the pack weights significantly increase.:D

Advertisement