Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's crap though, both arent worth over 25k.

Market is gone to ****e so it's impossible to get the really elite players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's crap though, both arent worth over 25k.

Market is gone to ****e so it's impossible to get the really elite players.

Anything positive to say before the end of fifa 18?????? ;)

I've had many a positive thing to say. I think my expectations of players and others differ. Could be down to the division levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Haven't played since the world cup,am I missing much?

Yea you've missed all the futties SBCs really. Some insane cards given out.

Best promo of the year. Should have been much earlier though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I agree... although the only downside to futties is their voting system imo. People usually just submit the lower rated cards to keep the higher rated ones for SBCs etc. Last year’s voting system was better imo.

Yea really not sure what they were thinking.

Even still, I don't see how rashford won the striker one. Everyone I've seen voted for Jesus. Voting system is possibly bollocks anyway.

Hopefully some nice starter SBCs in FIFA 19.

I think the problem with the voting system is that they are asking people to give up cards to vote.

I know they get them for free but if you have 78 Rashford,83 jesus and 84 mbappe which card is the average player going to give up if any it will be the lowest rated one that ain't much use.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I don't know why these players bother with voting then. Since there is no reward if you don't want to waste higher rated card just don't vote at all.

I was hoping for Florenzi winning rb. That would be the only special rb card for calcio a.

Surprised it didn't happen given the lack of options in calcio a in this position.

Again, florenzi did win the vote from what I seen. Everyone voted from him if you look at most polls. Perhaps it'd the rating thing, the casuals voting with the lowest rated for the kit.

Vote was fixed IMO.

• Advertisement

Again, florenzi did win the vote from what I seen. Everyone voted from him if you look at most polls. Perhaps it'd the rating thing, the casuals voting with the lowest rated for the kit.

Vote was fixed IMO.

Vrsalko already had a very good card, so not sure how calcio a teams would not have enough votes to get Florenzi.

Was it fixed? I don't know, why would they fix it?

That was the only card I was really looking for.

Lozano is OK, but somehow not better for me than his previous totw card. Better shooting, but worse in dribbling and ball control for me.

Maybe it is just the position change as I used to start him as cam or rw.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Vote was fixed IMO.

Hardly fixed was it, some BigFifa conspiracy? Casual players competing the sbc the easiest way. You're looking at polls from a very select group of players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

wonski wrote: »
    I don't know why these players bother with voting then. Since there is no reward if you don't want to waste higher rated card just don't vote at all.

I was hoping for Florenzi winning rb. That would be the only special rb card for calcio a.

Surprised it didn't happen given the lack of options in calcio a in this position.
    I was in the same boat. Have Lichsteiner’s IF who at 84 is the highest rated Serie A RB. Kept the Fiorenzi card as back up but assumed he would win the vote.

Redo91 wrote: »
    I was in the same boat. Have Lichsteiner’s IF who at 84 is the highest rated Serie A RB. Kept the Fiorenzi card as back up but assumed he would win the vote.

Keeping it as a back up card wouldn't help ;)

Been using Florenzi’s CM FUT birthday card beside EOAE De Rossi. He’s unreal....could only imagine what his FUTTIES card would’ve been like.

Given Lozano a second chance and he’s starting to score off the bench now. Usually bring him on at HT beside Aguero tots up front. Works really well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

wonski wrote: »
    Redo91 wrote: »

Keeping it as a back up card wouldn't help ;)
    Haha I know! I figured my one vote wasn’t to sway it either way and I was getting a card for free that I was otherwise planning on buying. Stupidly voted Matuidi on the first one without realising I could use the Futties card. His normal card was worth a few grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

When is 19 out and is there any point in getting it,I might even give it a miss and try madden for a change

September 29th I think for the regular version.

You wither want it or you don't.

Ah, I’ll definitely buy it again. Always frustrating playing it but I definitely do get my money’s worth and more out of it. Plus, Gerrard is an icon this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

shamrock55 wrote: »
    When is 19 out and is there any point in getting it,I might even give it a miss and try madden for a change

Madden UT is a much better implementation and they're making fairly decent improvements... I get sucked into career mode in madden and UT in Fifa for some reason

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

No update today, that's it for 18. All the special cards gone from packs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

ShaneU wrote: »
    No update today, that's it for 18. All the special cards gone from packs.

Well the last "futties" item ends today at 6 so they might throw something else on then :)

looks dead im afraid. No promo packs either. Not looking good for content.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

So I did my first ever fut champions at the weekend. Ended with a pretty miserable 15 wins but I only build a team the last couple of weeks so was mainly up against super teams with Sturridge and Shawcross :pac:

When do the rewards drop for that?

Thursdays at 7. You don't get anything worth more than 2k at this stage. No special cards in packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Does anyone know when the Ultimate Team mode in Fifa 18 will be switched off? Wondering if Fifa 19 is worth it this year.

It doesn't get switched off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

If anyone is still playing this log in and you’ll get 18 top rated cards on loan for 8 matches including 99 Ronaldo, 99 Suarez and 98 Messi

Hogey007 wrote: »
    If anyone is still playing this log in and you’ll get 18 top rated cards on loan for 8 matches including 99 Ronaldo, 99 Suarez and 98 Messi

The thoughts of playing against all them makes me puke so I think I'll pass on that one ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »
    The thoughts of playing against all them makes me puke so I think I'll pass on that one ;)

How did ye get on Jayo?? :p

Advertisement