Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeap. I've sold up most of my team, and invested it into some IFs, but I think I'm gonna give the game itself a break for a few days, and go play Divinity Original Sin 2 instead. I'll relist the IFs when I get a chance but gonna take a break from the more intensive trading.

I've sat down and tried to think up of other teams to try, but the players I want, I just cannot justify the prices the players are currently going for. Maybe if I take a break and come back, they'll have calmed down and I can try them then...

I have a steering wheel setup coming next week so they will be a few driving games getting hopped off can't wait.

I've invested some coins in otw kesse he is only low 20k and has scored twice already for Milan this season if he gets an inform he will be up to 81 rated straight away and worth a lot.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Is there a limit to the amount of games you can play in Squad Battles?

4 games a day Monday to Friday and 8 games a day over Saturday and Sunday 36 all together with once super bonus team as well.

If you winn all your games and score at least 4 goals a game it's actually easy to get elite 2 or 1 on professional difficulty I'm on for elite 3 this week and I got a doconection playing the bonus game and missed a few matches too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I think it's actually 12 games a day on the weekend but not positive.

Caved and paid out the 220k or whatever for POTM Mane, no regrets so far.

Im always wrong haha

ROUND 1 ⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
    Four Matches
    From Monday 1:00am to Tuesday 1:00am 🇬🇧 GMT (UCT +0)
    From Sunday 8:00pm to Monday 8:00pm 🇺🇸🇨🇦 EST (UCT -5)
    From Sunday 5:00pm to Monday 5:00pm 🇺🇸 PST (UCT -8)

ROUND 2 ⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
    Four Matches
    From Tuesday 1:00am to Wednesday 1:00am 🇬🇧 GMT (UCT +0)
    From Monday 8:00pm to Tuesday 8:00pm 🇺🇸🇨🇦 EST (UCT -5)
    From Monday 5:00pm to Tuesday 5:00pm 🇺🇸 PST (UCT -8)

ROUND 3 ⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
    Four Matches
    From Wednesday 1:00am to Thursday 1:00am 🇬🇧 GMT (UCT +0)
    From Tuesday 8:00pm to Wednesday 8:00pm 🇺🇸🇨🇦 EST (UCT -5)
    From Tuesday 5:00pm to Wednesday 5:00pm 🇺🇸 PST (UCT -8)

ROUND 4 ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
    Four Matches
    From Thursday 1:00am to Friday 1:00am 🇬🇧 GMT (UCT +0)
    From Wednesday 8:00pm to Thursday 8:00pm 🇺🇸🇨🇦 EST (UCT -5)
    From Wednesday 5:00pm to Thursday 5:00pm 🇺🇸 PST (UCT -8)

ROUND 5 ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
    Four Matches
    From Friday 1:00am to Saturday 1:00am 🇬🇧 GMT (UCT +0)
    From Thursday 8:00pm to Friday 8:00pm 🇺🇸🇨🇦 EST (UCT -5)
    From Thursday 5:00pm to Friday 5:00pm 🇺🇸 PST (UCT -8)

ROUND 6 ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
    Four Matches
    From Saturday 1:00am to Saturday 9:00am 🇬🇧 GMT (UCT +0)
    From Friday 8:00pm to Saturday 4:00am 🇺🇸🇨🇦 EST (UCT -5)
    From Friday 5:00pm to Saturday 1:00am 🇺🇸 PST (UCT -8)

ROUND 7 ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪
    Four Matches
    From Saturday 9:00am to Saturday 5:00pm 🇬🇧 GMT (UCT +0)
    From Saturday 4:00am to Saturday 12:00pm 🇺🇸🇨🇦 EST (UCT -5)
    From Saturday 1:00am to Saturday 9:00am 🇺🇸 PST (UCT -8)

ROUND 8 ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪
    Four Matches
    From Saturday 5:00pm to Sunday 1:00am 🇬🇧 GMT (UCT +0)
    From Saturday 12:00pm to Saturday 8:00pm 🇺🇸🇨🇦 EST (UCT -5)
    From Saturday 9:00am to Saturday 5:00pm 🇺🇸 PST (UCT -8)

ROUND 9 ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪
    Four Matches
    From Sunday 1:00am to Sunday 9:00am 🇬🇧 GMT (UCT +0)
    From Saturday 8:00pm to Sunday 4:00am 🇺🇸🇨🇦 EST (UCT -5)
    From Saturday 5:00pm to Sunday 1:00am 🇺🇸 PST (UCT -8)

ROUND 10 ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪
    Four Matches
    From Sunday 9:00am to Sunday 5:00pm 🇬🇧 GMT (UCT +0)
    From Sunday 4:00am to Sunday 12:00pm 🇺🇸🇨🇦 EST (UCT -5)
    From Sunday 1:00am to Sunday 9:00am 🇺🇸 PST (UCT -8)

ROUND 11⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
    Four Matches
    From Sunday 5:00pm to Monday 1:00am 🇬🇧 GMT (UCT +0)
    From Sunday 12:00pm to Sunday 8:00pm 🇺🇸🇨🇦 EST (UCT -5)
    From Sunday 9:00am to Sunday 5:00pm 🇺🇸 PST (UCT -8)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm nearly finished it now..trying to see if I have the patience to wait a few days for the price of Mane to drop a bit more :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

10 wins so far in this weekend league. Played 17 I think. It's an absolute chore.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

J. Marston wrote: »
    Is there a limit to the amount of games you can play in Squad Battles?

Here's a little tip for squad battles I've seen on r/fifa

You can refresh squads once a day during the week, and 3 times at the weekend as you can see in jayos post

If you refresh, you can play those games at any time during the week. When you refresh again you're refreshing for that time. So if you want to play all the games you need to just refresh at that time. Like myself for instance I know I'll be away all day Monday so I'll refresh the squads to set up my games for Tuesday evening, and when I'm done those games I refresh for Tuesdays game

Same goes for the 3 time periods on Sat/Sun, when I'm going to bed around 1/2 I'll refresh the games for the 1am to 9am period and play them when I get up at midday Saturday

It's 44 games in total but so much more enjoyable than weekend league imo

Here's a little tip for squad battles I've seen on r/fifa

You can refresh squads once a day during the week, and 3 times at the weekend as you can see in jayos post

If you refresh, you can play those games at any time during the week. When you refresh again you're refreshing for that time. So if you want to play all the games you need to just refresh at that time. Like myself for instance I know I'll be away all day Monday so I'll refresh the squads to set up my games for Tuesday evening, and when I'm done those games I refresh for Tuesdays game

Same goes for the 3 time periods on Sat/Sun, when I'm going to bed around 1/2 I'll refresh the games for the 1am to 9am period and play them when I get up at midday Saturday

It's 44 games in total but so much more enjoyable than weekend league imo

The I only realised this last weekend I missed alit of games and I missed the four games last night too kinda raging now I should of had a lot more this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

jayo26 wrote: »

I've invested some coins in otw kesse he is only low 20k and has scored twice already for Milan this season if he gets an inform he will be up to 81 rated straight away and worth a lot.

I've done the same myself, took 4 for a long term investment. Worst case scenario they do the otw sbc again in January like this year and you can role the dice. Best case he gets a couple of informs and rockets in value. He's good stats if he gets one or two informs. Similar base to Keita last year in the bundesliga.

duffman13 wrote: »
    I've done the same myself, took 4 for a long term investment. Worst case scenario they do the otw sbc again in January like this year and you can role the dice. Best case he gets a couple of informs and rockets in value. He's good stats if he gets one or two informs. Similar base to Keita last year in the bundesliga.

I have played him in my Italian team with guardian card on him and he is decent there is a lack of tall pace strong midfielders in Italian league so I'll make use of him.

• Advertisement

I have played him in my Italian team with guardian card on him and he is decent there is a lack of talk pace wrong midfielders in Italian league so I'll make use of him.

even if he got a winter upgrade :)
    I bought 5 since I got Mane I'm gonna relax and play some games.

The I only realised this last weekend I missed alit of games and I missed the four games last night too kinda raging now I should of had a lot more this week.

Same I think i only played about 24 last week with ~16/17 wins which was enough to put me at elite 3

Next week I'll get every game possible and I'd love anything past elite 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Is it 4 or 12 games you can play Saturday in squad battles. Finished my 4 there but it doesn't allow me to update squad opponents

Is it 4 or 12 games you can play Saturday in squad battles. Finished my 4 there but it doesn't allow me to update squad opponents

I assume you refreshed at some stage from 5pm today, that's the slot you're in now for new games

Next set of games is at 1am, look back at jayos post for all the different times for squad battle refreshes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I assume you refreshed at some stage from 5pm today, that's the slot you're in now for new games

Next set of games is at 1am, look back at jayos post for all the different times for squad battle refreshes

I don't think so. I usually get my games done before the new list comes out. I played those 4 at 8 this evening and yesterday I finished my 4 games before 1 last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Really frustrating I didn't know about the 12 games at weekends until now. Missed 8 games today. Prob elite gone now best can hope for prob gold 1. Balls after grinding all week.

Silly question and assume answer is no, you can't refresh squad challenge opponents on webapp or phone app? Has to be on console?

Silly question and assume answer is no, you can't refresh squad challenge opponents on webapp or phone app? Has to be on console?

No :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Went on a great run today. 41212 worked a treat with Gomez and icardi up front, Costa and Cuadrado on the wings and id bring insigne on if icardi wasn't doing a job. Lord TSC said it earlier though, felt meh with my team. Last year, i was all about the weekend league. Was bored even though I was winning. Too early for that to be happening.

Played the four overnight games this morning in squad battles and 2 of today's games so have six left for Tonight and am in elite 3 with 2000 points to spare hopefully be able to keep in there now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Done a few two player gold upgrades there because I was thinking switching to that to try build my teams with for a bit more random fun and packed Aubameyang in the second one. Apparently it was a good way to build a team and I guess since they're untradeable cards you hang on to them which could come in handy for SBC's.

Packed Rooney and Diego Costs there in a two player pack. Rooney at CAM is actually excellent; way better than my Mata. Will leave him there a while as will save me a lot on coins as was saving for an eriksen. Costa is crap for me anyway find him any use?

Have a OTW Salah card which I find brutal at the minute. Would it be silly to sell him for the 200k or so and buy an Eriksen and martial instead or should I stick with him?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads who've been banned....

Ive bought a few cards and sent them to the transfer pile...but it's not letting me list them for transfer. Like, the option isn't even there. Is that what a short term ban shows as, or would it just block me from the app?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads who've been banned....

Ive bought a few cards and sent them to the transfer pile...but it's not letting me list them for transfer. Like, the option isn't even there. Is that what a short term ban shows as, or would it just block me from the app?

I've only ever been banned on the console and it will just give you an error message I haven't been banned in web app or companion app this year............ yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

I'm a FUT newb but why would you get banned for trading??

Packed Rooney and Diego Costs there in a two player pack. Rooney at CAM is actually excellent; way better than my Mata. Will leave him there a while as will save me a lot on coins as was saving for an eriksen. Costa is crap for me anyway find him any use?

Have a OTW Salah card which I find brutal at the minute. Would it be silly to sell him for the 200k or so and buy an Eriksen and martial instead or should I stick with him?

I'd hold off on Eriksen..Denmark are one of the Marque SBCs this week and his price has jumped from 70 to 100K.
    He's an absolute beast though.. I could never use Eriksen or Jesus last year as I found them hard to use..but this year both are awesome.
    I've a hunter card on mine and he's my top scorer.
    If he gets a POTM card I'd kill for it.

http://www.futhead.com/18/players/3530/christian-eriksen/

Traits

Flair
    Shooting - Long Shot Taker
    Playmaker
    Technical Dribbler
    Takes Finesse Style Free Kicks

I'm a FUT newb but why would you get banned for trading??

It's not the actual trading that might get you a ban, its lots of repeated actions over a short time which makes the game think you might be a bot

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Trying to do a load of the Gold upgrade packs so bidding 350 on lots of non-rares. It's so frustrating how the game just randomly decides to lock you out from bidding on players for an indefinite amount of time, with no explanation.

Trying to do a load of the Gold upgrade packs so bidding 350 on lots of non-rares. It's so frustrating how the game just randomly decides to lock you out from bidding on players for an indefinite amount of time, with no explanation.

Agree it wouldn't be too bad if they actually told you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Hammo19

I would sell for about 220k and get in martial and eriksen aright!

Advertisement