Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Up to Gold 2 in squad battles, only played it since two days ago so think I can easily crack elite 1-2 if I play the 4 games every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

31k points for the week and sittinh comfortably in gold 1. Ok considering I missed 12 games. Bit of a grind but will decide after I open the rewards if I'll go again next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

31k points for the week and sittinh comfortably in gold 1. Ok considering I missed 12 games. Bit of a grind but will decide after I open the rewards if I'll go again next week.

It actually is a grind to get elite or anything but at least you don't have to qualify for it so it and to be fair 20k coins ain't bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Started the game up there yesterday. Did some Sbcs and packed OTW Tolisso. Not sure how good he actually is for Bayerm this year so not sure if I should sell him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

After a decent bit of playtime and trading I bought the players pack that was on promo for 25k and managed to get Martial. Quick look on the transfer list shows I could probably get 70k for him. My squad is Serie A squad so putting Martial in brings the chemistry down to 90, am I as well sell him now or hang on to him and hope his value goes up? I'm thinking I could seriously strengthen my team with 70k but at the same time I'm happy enough playing with the lads I have now and building up money again to re-invest. See loads of people on r/fifa raving about Martial but I played a few games with him and wasn't blown away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Started the game up there yesterday. Did some Sbcs and packed OTW Tolisso. Not sure how good he actually is for Bayerm this year so not sure if I should sell him.

He got 3 or 4 IF last season so good for one or two I imagine. Then again if price is good flog him

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Okay about to open 28 Gold Upgrade packs :p Let's see if I get anything good for once.

IF Brozovic
    Manolas
    Umtiti
    Rudiger
    Fernandinho
    Sterling

Pretty much worth it, but no massive pulls like I've seen a lot of people get, happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

IF Brozovic
    Manolas
    Umtiti
    Rudiger
    Fernandinho
    Sterling

Pretty much worth it, but no massive pulls like I've seen a lot of people get, happy enough.
    Just did one after I saw your post got higuain pity it's untradeable probably never use him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Have a OTW Salah card which I find brutal at the minute. Would it be silly to sell him for the 200k or so and buy an Eriksen and martial instead or should I stick with him?

Hope you held on to him? I bought one today as Egypt had a chance of qualifying if they won today, they won 2-1 and he got both goals including a last minute winner so his price has bounced to 290k at the moment.

Tempted to hold and wait myself. Haven't used him yet though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Also inspired, managed to cobble together seven.

Bellerabi
    An If from the German second division

And Ander Herrera :D I'll be using him next summer so thrilled with that.

duffman13 wrote:
    Hope you held on to him? I bought one today as Egypt had a chance of qualifying if they won today, they won 2-1 and he got both goals including a last minute winner so his price has bounced to 290k at the moment.

duffman13 wrote:
    Tempted to hold and wait myself. Haven't used him yet though

Yeah still holding on. Find he is decent coming off bench with his pace but using either Mosunda or OTW Bruma ahead of him at moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

24 wins in the WL. Bit disappointed, a lot of games I lost by just a late goal. Decent start nonetheless.

Will we get rewards for squad battles and pre order packs tomorrow

Will we get rewards for squad battles and pre order packs tomorrow

You will get them straight away pal 1 o clock in morning rewards.

Unless the score jumps up by 6000 points it looks like I've secured Elite 2 for Squad Battles. Last week Gold 2 yielded Arjen Robben so I'm excited for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I think I'm safe enough with elite 3 have over 40k in points so should be okay. Started playing on legendary difficulty. I actually found it easier than world class for some reason. Still losing the odd game. But winning more of them.

Separate note does anybody have a issue with transfer market not refreshing. If I buy all the fitness cards available at a certain price. I have to quit out of fur to the main menu to get the market to refresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Elite 3 for me. Could get elite 2 if I wanted as I have 6 games left and only 2K off but not arsed.

Can you open the packs on the app?

I'm on 40k as well and looking at the updates points needed and it's bloody rising a bit to quick for my liking it's on 38049 now if I make it then it will be very close.

Elite 3 for me. Could get elite 2 if I wanted as I have 6 games left and only 2K off but not arsed.

Can you open the packs on the app?

No you have to receive them on console.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Stayed up to open packs at 1AM. None there :(

2 Mega Packs for Elite 2, first one had Handanovic, second one Matuidi, about 70k between them so I'm pretty happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Ended up with elite 3 best pull was otw bruma

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Got Gaitan in the SB packs but got TOTW (I think, its the black card?) Isco in a SBC challenge, the perfect nines or whatever its called. He's a serious card, 87 rated but he's worth so much i had to list him. Will see if I get what I want for him, if not i'll build a team around him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got elite 3 in squad battles and my best pull was João Mario :(

Dunno if it’s worth it as I play on professional so you gotta pretty much play every game to have any chance of getting elite.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Opened the app on my phone to see what sold while I slept. Noticed I had got one of the free gold jumbo packs from the icon edition. Who’s was inside ? Thiago ! Looooooovely. Was not expecting that from a free pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Hammo19

SB packs can't be opened unless on the console?
    I'm able to open my weekly packs on the app alright but best I got was Werner who's going for about 30k so not that bad..
    I look forward to opening SB packs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got Filippe Anderson in my weekly packs and nothing else :(

Upside, IF trading continues to be fun. Currently sitting on...

Rui Patrico x 10
    Luis Alberto x 14
    Ginter x 10
    Stenzel x 2
    Maicon x 8
    Brahimi x 4
    Zaza x 5
    Jaoquin x 3
    Valbuena x 3
    Adan x 9
    Brozovic x 4
    Perez x 1
    Aranguiz x 1

If everything sells at the price I want, thats a transfer pile of 1.5m ish. Thats ignoring the possiblity that IFs become needed for SBCs too, which would add a bit on to that figure :D

Just a heads up the price listing has been fixed on companion app it remembers the previous prices now when you go to relist makes trading so much easier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

jayo26 wrote: »
    Just a heads up the price listing has been fixed on companion app it remembers the previous prices now when you go to relist makes trading so much easier.

Been doing that for me on the iPhone app all along anyways, was that on Android? It’s a bit of a slog for me trading atm I usually buy a few points and get a bit of coins together. Starting from scratch has been a nightmare for me this year. though I’ll prob have about 150k if I sell this and can move onto bigger things :D

Advertisement