Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Payet; Sanchez and Untiti my main gets from the squad battles packs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

astradave wrote: »
    Been doing that for me on the iPhone app all along anyways, was that on Android? It’s a bit of a slog for me trading atm I usually buy a few points and get a bit of coins together. Starting from scratch has been a nightmare for me this year. though I’ll prob have about 150k if I sell this and can move onto bigger things :D

I haven't tried it in a week or so but at the start it wasn't on android or the web app. Every time you realist something you have to enter the min and max price.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

Hey guys, new to FUT (playing on PC) this year so looking for some advice. I packed a OTW Lukaku during the week and I'm wondering would it be mad to sell him now (1m+) to raise funds to improve the rest of my team? When do prices typically peak? I've tried building my BPL team around him and although he's banging in goals most of the time, I can't get used to playing with him.

Any advice welcome!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pizzle wrote: »
    Hey guys, new to FUT (playing on PC) this year so looking for some advice. I packed a OTW Lukaku during the week and I'm wondering would it be mad to sell him now (1m+) to raise funds to improve the rest of my team? When do prices typically peak? I've tried building my BPL team around him and although he's banging in goals most of the time, I can't get used to playing with him.

Any advice welcome!

First of all....jammy git! :P

Secondly, OTW cards are going to be a hard one to predict. Lukaku seems destined for a few IF cards this year, so he'll rise and fall depending on how he does. So rather than ask if he's going to go up in value, ask yourself if you'd rather Lukaku, 1m coins now, or the possibility of a bit extra coins down the road. Depending how you're feeling, getting 1m to invest into your overall team might be more fun...

Any advice welcome!

Personally I would bank the coins and buy Gabriel Jesus for 40k, he has 46 goals in 39 games for me.

Upgrade rest of team with the change, but thats just me, im sitting on a OTW Salah thinking of doing the same but havent pulled the trigger yet (seeing if he will get IF after his brace for Egypt)

• Advertisement

Cheers for the tips guys. Just put him up for sale! I think it would be more fun to use the money to update the rest of my team.

....and he sold! That was a little quicker than expected. Now to spend my coins wisely...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I wish I had an OTW Lukaku to sell :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I hope they fix the mobile app and add an ok button after adding in search filters....idk why they took it out. Creates an unnecessary difficulty

....and he sold! That was a little quicker than expected. Now to spend my coins wisely...
    Do you mind If I ask what he sold for?? Jealous now, well done and happy shopping :)

• Advertisement

Do you mind If I ask what he sold for?? Jealous now, well done and happy shopping :)

250k coins :):):)

I hope they fix the mobile app and add an ok button after adding in search filters....idk why they took it out. Creates an unnecessary difficulty

How Do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

jayo26 wrote: »
    250k coins :):):)

Jesus imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

jayo26 wrote: »
    How Do you mean?

Do you mean the way figures and selects don’t have a confirm and kinda reset themselves when you list a player or search one ?
    Annoying as hell.

Sold him for 1,040,000 coins, on the PC edition.

So many options now :)

Had just bought Eriksen before I sold, so now time to upgrade my defence and strikers.

Any recommendations?

Pizzle wrote:
    Any recommendations?

I really like Bakayoko; Sane; Jesus; Mosunda; Willian

Martial is incredible on the LW. I loved Son as a CF too.

Oh, and an obvious one;if you liked Lukaku, you can buy his normal card back for 420k (PC price) and still have the same player but with 600k left to spend :P

Looking at Martial and Jesus right now. Would make a nice front 3 with the Rashford I have.

Lukaku got a lot of goals for me, but the lack of acceleration and poor control made him hard to use. Think I'll try someone else!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Whatever ya do, do not waste any of that on Daniel Sturridge anyways, picked him up for a cheap option and he’s feckin useless. Having more joy with bleeding Rondon..

I need coins :D

• Advertisement

Do prices fluctuate much after the weekly leagues? Not sure whether to wait a few days before buying in case prices drop, or just go for it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Has anyone given the liga bancomer SBCs a go? Got time to kill might take a run at it. Only got that, the turkish one and the Mane one's left at the moment and the Mane one seems pricy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Do in forms go up or down in price much? I’ve got Isco and see on Futbin he was selling for 300k towards the end of last week but valued at 175k now, am I as well take what I can get now for him or wait and see? Have LM Martial as well who I’m thinking of selling to raise funds.

This is my first year playing FUT despite playing FIFA for years, the transfers and trading part is better than the matches for me 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Do one's to watch go out of packs at 6 this evening ? Looking at getting Walker and Salah but there is not many of their gold cards on the market

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Do one's to watch go out of packs at 6 this evening ? Looking at getting Walker and Salah but there is not many of their gold cards on the market

Yeh they be out of packs later today.

So was everyone happy with their rewards, do ye think the squad battle grind is worth it? Think ill go again this week, made about 50k between selling what I got in packs and the 12k reward for Gold 1.

So was everyone happy with their rewards, do ye think the squad battle grind is worth it? Think ill go again this week, made about 50k between selling what I got in packs and the 12k reward for Gold 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Squad Battled has been good for me, around 100k made from it in each of the past two weeks. It's far less taxing than WL too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Packed Pogba from SBC!

Anyone know how I can get my FUT champs rewards? Can't see them anywhere

• Advertisement

hots wrote: »
    Has anyone given the liga bancomer SBCs a go? Got time to kill might take a run at it. Only got that, the turkish one and the Mane one's left at the moment and the Mane one seems pricy...

Halfway through, but Futbin estimates it will cost 280k to complete. Obviously will be reduced based on what you pack though. I loved Gigniac last year though so want him again. But given its the same price as the Mane one, you could do Mane now, while its still there, and then do the League ones later?
    Do in forms go up or down in price much? I’ve got Isco and see on Futbin he was selling for 300k towards the end of last week but valued at 175k now, am I as well take what I can get now for him or wait and see? Have LM Martial as well who I’m thinking of selling to raise funds.

This is my first year playing FUT despite playing FIFA for years, the transfers and trading part is better than the matches for me ��

IFs tend to get cheaper as the week goes on (as more people are packing them), a small spike over the weekend for the weekend league, drop a bit more Monday to Wednesday and then spike when they leave packs. If you're gonna buy IFs, your best bet is usually Monday morning imo, trying to take advantage of Squad battle rewards and people selling up after the weekend league. Come Wednesday evening, their prices will rise.

Advertisement