Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

The best player I got from my gold 1 rewards was clyne. Better than nothing I suppose.

I'm up to about 80k now with a cheap ligue 1 and premier league team.

Anybody good at trading know what direction I should head in now? So far I've just been reselling cheap cards but it's painfully slow and I want to try and get enough coins to do the mane sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Gyan84 wrote: »
    The best player I got from my gold 1 rewards was clyne. Better than nothing I suppose.

I'm up to about 80k now with a cheap ligue 1 and premier league team.

Anybody good at trading know what direction I should head in now? So far I've just been reselling cheap cards but it's painfully slow and I want to try and get enough coins to do the mane sbc.

There’s only about 2-3 days left I think.
    It cost me around 280k but i reckon mane will come down in price the last day if u can hang on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Blazer wrote: »
    There’s only about 2-3 days left I think.
    It cost me around 280k but i reckon mane will come down in price the last day if u can hang on.

I'll give it a miss so. I've never done an sbc before so I didn't realize you needed mane's base card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Packed Pogba from SBC!

Anyone know how I can get my FUT champs rewards? Can't see them anywhere

I really wanna try pogba but No way could I justify buying him........................

Wait till ye see my pack him again later :)

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I'll give it a miss so. I've never done an sbc before so I didn't realize you needed mane's base card.

To be honest they are not worth it at start of the season in a few months if he gets an inform they will end up been better and past year his informs were going fir under 150k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    How Do you mean?

Idk if it’s the same on android but on iOS, there used to be an ok button after entering in a search filter on the transfer market. In the image, on the top right of the filter yoke there used to be a button there to confirm it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Prices are up today, not down. Such a disappointment...

Was going to get Nainggolan, but 210k is to much. I could have one at 190k just yesterday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Just got Coutinho for completing the hybrid leagues SBCs, have put him up for sale as can't see myself using him and could get 2 or 3 players for what he's going for, thats if he's actually going for that price. See my IF Isco is rising in price so will hang on to him for another few days see if I can get a good price closer to weekend.

Just out of curiosity what league do people think is the best value? I've gone with Serie A cos I like the league in general but I see lots on reddit saying Ligue 1 or Bundesliga is better?

Finally and apologies for all the questions but how does fitness work? Do people alternate squads or just switch out players to regain fitness or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Just got Coutinho for completing the hybrid leagues SBCs, have put him up for sale as can't see myself using him and could get 2 or 3 players for what he's going for, thats if he's actually going for that price. See my IF Isco is rising in price so will hang on to him for another few days see if I can get a good price closer to weekend.

Just out of curiosity what league do people think is the best value? I've gone with Serie A cos I like the league in general but I see lots on reddit saying Ligue 1 or Bundesliga is better?

Finally and apologies for all the questions but how does fitness work? Do people alternate squads or just switch out players to regain fitness or what?

I usually rotate two squads, it gets painful applying cards all the time. As for value serie A had usually been decent values but up a bit this year, same with Ligue 1. You can sometime build great squads really cheap from the likes of LigaNOS and SuperLig as the informs don't tend to be huge money.

I'm focusing on Bundesliga first with a cheap backup from the premier league due to a few cards I've pulled in packs

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Ligue 1 is not the same without Lacazette.

Balotelli isn't bad, but they lack quality players in midfield at the moment. And in defence. And on wings...

Will wait until some if's show up.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Ligue 1 is not the same without Lacazette.

Balotelli isn't bad, but they lack quality players in midfield at the moment. And in defence. And on wings...

Will wait until some if's show up.

Losing Tolisso , Matuidi and Lacazette really hurts the league. Add the ratings drop for Ben Arfa and it’s not so great. Will wait for TOTY I’d say to use lique 1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd love to try the German league but find the striker options are quite dry on the lower budget end of things.

Italian league has best overall value. Portugese league is fun as well; Doumbia is an utter beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Hi Guys; if I login tonight and refresh my opponents innsquad battles can I leave the games and play them tomorrow along with tomorrow's games?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'd love to try the German league but find the striker options are quite dry on the lower budget end of things.

Italian league has best overall value. Portugese league is fun as well; Doumbia is an utter beast.

I find the same with Bundesliga, now using KP Boatang with hunter up front and Bellerabi and Bruma either side. I prefer big enough strikers (Mandzukic for my Seria A team is unreal), KP is just strong/tall enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Hammo19

I just packed Bonucci and Son doing the Denmark/Romania SBC
    Only second year playing FUT and never had a pack as good so I'm delighted!
    Currently have a prem team so I'll sell Bonucci and invest in Erickson to replace Mata..

Hi Guys; if I login tonight and refresh my opponents innsquad battles can I leave the games and play them tomorrow along with tomorrow's games?

Yes you sure can pal.

20171010_123352.jpg

Loving jesus again this year he just can't help scoring and him and martial up front as two strikers are lethal martial gets tons of assists.

In Italian leagues I use inform el sharaway or whatever ya call him and they are lethal enough up front.

Rashford and Gomes are mostly used as cam and they chip in a lot too going to be hard to replace any if them unless they get informs.

To be honest they are not worth it at start of the season in a few months if he gets an inform they will end up been better and past year his informs were going fir under 150k

His informs were a lot lower last year. He started at 78 I think?
    Regardless the way Liverpool are playing this year I wouldn’t expect too many IF from them.
    The POTM card is unreal. His speed and acceleration are like no other card I’ve seen before.
    Have to play him up front so switched to 4-1-2-1-2 and he’s destroying teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Eoghan.

20171010_123352.jpg

Loving jesus again this year he just can't help scoring and him and martial up front as two strikers are lethal martial gets tons of assists.

In Italian leagues I use inform el sharaway or whatever ya call him and they are lethal enough up front.

Rashford and Gomes are mostly used as cam and they chip in a lot too going to be hard to replace any if them unless they get informs.

Who is on your Italian team?

Eoghan. wrote: »
    Who is on your Italian team?

Screenshot_20171010-134911.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Packed my first ever IF there, Elias Hernandez.

What's the best play here? I have no interest in ever building a team where he would fit, but he only sells for not much more than 10,000.

Paully D wrote: »
    Packed my first ever IF there, Elias Hernandez.

What's the best play here? I have no interest in ever building a team where he would fit, but he only sells for not much more than 10,000.

Two options hold on to him and price will rise if there is ever an sbc that needs in forms or sell him.

Screenshot_20171010-134911.jpg

Your manager looks like an 80s throwback, Eddie Murphy's Da or something, I want him! Also in the interest of my OCD you need to switch Manolas with Koulibaly. Think of the green :)

How's Kessie? I bought a few as investment but haven't actually put him in a team yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Two options hold on to him and price will rise if there is ever an sbc that needs in forms or sell him.

Cheers Jayo.

Do you think his price would go up much if ever such an SBC comes up?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,075 ✭✭✭Guffy

Here's hoping for a man u/liverpool marquee matchup :/

Am i right to be worried that it wont be given the mane premiership sbc?

When does the totw team drop?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Weird one here.

Had a OTW card sell for 36k, checked market and there are loads going for around the 21k mark. Folk aren't that sloppy surely?

Laughing all the way to the bank though, only bought him for 14k.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Weird one here.

Had a OTW card sell for 36k, checked market and there are loads going for around the 21k mark. Folk aren't that sloppy surely?

Laughing all the way to the bank though, only bought him for 14k.

Which one? There is a big jump in price on a few. Kessie is going for 33k and was available for 19k the other day. The Salah I invested in was 200k and he's available for 340k now although he's that's because he's likely to get an inform tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,075 ✭✭✭Guffy

duffman13 wrote: »
    Which one? There is a big jump in price on a few. Kessie is going for 33k and was available for 19k the other day. The Salah I invested in was 200k and he's available for 340k now although he's that's because he's likely to get an inform tomorrow

Any idea what's causing kessie's price to increase? Have a card i got for 18k, should i sell now or wait a bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Guffy wrote: »
    Any idea what's causing kessie's price to increase? Have a card i got for 18k, should i sell now or wait a bit?

I would have said because it's out of packs now, but it looks like everyone's price is after rising. Tempted to sell the whole team

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »

I'd agree with blaaa. Being out of packs is helping but dunno whether now is the time to cash in or hold out for a little while. I invested 400k in otw cards on Sunday and if I sold the lot now I'd get close to 650k back. Not a bad turn in 3 days

Advertisement