Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Liamalone wrote: »
    Weird one here.

Had a OTW card sell for 36k, checked market and there are loads going for around the 21k mark. Folk aren't that sloppy surely?

Laughing all the way to the bank though, only bought him for 14k.

I mean, you've basically just done what I've been doing for years on Fifa :pac:

The IF method I use revolves round buying cards, listing them for double their worth, and preying on those who are sloppy or too lazy to fully price check.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I mean, you've basically just done what I've been doing for years on Fifa :pac:

The IF method I use revolves round buying cards, listing them for double their worth, and preying on those who are sloppy or too lazy to fully price check.

You need a **** load for that to work though no? Like I mean with one or 2 people will see a cheaper price and buy that one instead

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

People are strange, just tried to bid on Naingollan and someone bid 222k when you could BIN for 220k...

I am ready to pay 212-214, which is more than I planned but it is madness out there :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

astradave wrote: »
    You need a **** load for that to work though no? Like I mean with one or 2 people will see a cheaper price and buy that one instead

Yeah, works the more people are doing it and the more cards you've got.

I have 85 IF cards in my trade pile now. Some, I have 10-15 of (Sitting on 15 Albertos, 15 Ginters and 10 Maicon from this week), but I get sales on some cards I only have one or two of as well. Only have 2 Perez, for instance, but old one this morning.

I think enough people do it now though that there's coverage. But don't underestimate people who just search for strikers, and then just buy the player when they see it surrounded by other players when they think the price is grand. I research most buys on Futbin before I do, but a lot of people just have coins to burn so just grab a player without checking...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

jayo26 wrote: »
    Just a heads up the price listing has been fixed on companion app it remembers the previous prices now when you go to relist makes trading so much easier.

Nice one, that'll be a big help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

duffman13 wrote: »
    Which one? There is a big jump in price on a few. Kessie is going for 33k and was available for 19k the other day. The Salah I invested in was 200k and he's available for 340k now although he's that's because he's likely to get an inform tomorrow

Theo Hernandez the Real Madrid LB.

I only had two of them, both listed at 36k in case he rose without me noticing. Sigurdsson otw rose on me last night and I sold the four I had listed for 55k each - he had scored for Iceland and was now going for 70k so I was peeved at that one lol. Still made 12k per card.

The Hernandez one was just odd because I had only the two listed and there was a glut of them going for 21k BIN, still is on xbox. Maybe folk just have more coins due to the squad battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

(Apologies in advance for the image size)

Okay I did 21 more Gold Upgrade Packs, cost me about 100k and...

YFVgASk.jpg

OtMOpdB.jpg

I can't fcuking believe it :D:D:D

I am just after doing a couple of upgrades and got Rashford, Antonio, Carroll and Defoe in 3 of these packs. Time to do BPL team me thinks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Wow, that's unreal.....looks like someone is building a French side so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Fair play love people having good pack luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I hate to sound like a príck but I just did the Marquee Matchups and got Alaba

wonski wrote: »
    I am just after doing a couple of upgrades and got Rashford, Antonio, Carroll and Defoe in 3 of these packs. Time to do BPL team me thinks :D

Cazorla and Coleman in another.

Will do for now as a second team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Ousmane Dembele in my Marquee Matchups packs, happy enough with that, might buy Mbappé now but he's still really overpriced I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I see some of the Australian players are going for crazy amounts

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Really enjoying the SBC's, mainly due to how good the rewards have been thus far.

Is it common knowledge that the packs they give you contain far better players than normal?

I've packed IF Brozovic and an Ederson and Cazorla just from doing 3 of the 4 Hybrid Nations so far.

I know Cazorla isn't up to much but he'd be right up there as one of the best players I've had in 20+ packs that I've either bought with cash or coins for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Swore i wasn't doing the marquee sbc this week, caved and done it, cost me 20k but packed Danny Rose and Toni Kroos so I'm happy with that. Kroos 90 rated is the highest rating I've packed in 6 years playing Ultimate Team

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Caved and completed the MM SBC as well...got Antonio from it so wasn’t bad. Made the coins I put into it back. Reckon I’ll be opening bronze packs for a while to see if I can get some A-League players.

Did 2 upgrade SBC last night and cost 10k and got Mandazuk & Long in first and Gignac and Szczesny in the other.. not too bad tbh

Did 2 upgrade SBC last night and cost 10k and got Mandazuk & Long in first and Gignac and Szczesny in the other.. not too bad tbh

Not great either pal considering you will prob not use them much and they untradeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Hammo19

I'm short two Austrailia players who will cost around the 20k mark between them to complete the marquee matchups SBC... it's a disaster!
    Do I just go and buy them now or any advice please?

I have packed two IF players who are only selling for about 10k each doing this SBC so far so I need to complete it

• Advertisement

Not great either pal considering you will prob not use them much and they untradeable.

Be alright for a cheap Italian team that I’ll do at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

got baily and sane in the mm sbcs, delighted was able to buy erikson with the proceeds really didn't expect to have him in my team for another few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Just got the game yesterday,my first FIFA since 16, just started on seasons,won first 3 then lost next 3,I'm liking it so far but div 10 seems slot harder then before,defending seems harder though and through ball are harder to pull off,the only thing I don't like so far are the corners how do you controll that target thing it's a pain in the arse tbh,I'm gonna give future a go later

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Just got the game yesterday,my first FIFA since 16, just started on seasons,won first 3 then lost next 3,I'm liking it so far but div 10 seems slot harder then before,defending seems harder though and through ball are harder to pull off,the only thing I don't like so far are the corners how do you controll that target thing it's a pain in the arse tbh,I'm gonna give future a go later

You have to aim the target and hold the anoloug stick thingy in that same position to keep the target in same sport if that makes sense.

You have to aim the target and hold the anoloug stick thingy in that same position to keep the target in same sport if that makes sense.

I’ll try expand on that. Basically don’t push the analogue stick all the way. If you want to move it a bit to the right you move the analogue stick half way to the right

I’ll try expand on that. Basically don’t push the analogue stick all the way. If you want to move it a bit to the right you move the analogue stick half way to the right

Couldn't of said it better myself

Or just search on YouTube how to do it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Why is Timo Werner going for so much? I packed him from an SBC and he's going for 30,000+ :eek:

Probably a stupid question but as a newbie to this I'm just worried I'm missing something.

Paully D wrote: »
    Why is Timo Werner going for so much? I packed him from an SBC and he's going for 30,000+ :eek:

Probably a stupid question but as a newbie to this I'm just worried I'm missing something.

Probably for the Leipzig/Dortmund SBC

• Registered Users Posts: 8,075 ✭✭✭Guffy

Paully D wrote: »

Got him too... i think its his pace? 92 but thats a pure guess. He's ****e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Couldn't of said it better myself

Or just search on YouTube how to do it ;)

Yea getting hang of it now,still don't like it though

Advertisement