Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Yea getting hang of it now,still don't like it though

I like it, I have a good record with Corners this season and last, always use your tactics and I try to hit faster corners. The lofted ones give the opposition too much opportunity to get into position

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

What camera angle do you guys use,I'm using classic,I didn't like default

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Came across a tip for defending on YouTube
    Enter settings and change defending style from tactical defending to legacy defending. Huge improvement in defending I’ve found.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Salah has an IF, my look to sell that OTW card now afterall for a tidy sum.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Salah has an IF, my look to sell that OTW card now afterall for a tidy sum.

Happy days, I'll see what he's going for and make a decision myself this evening. I'd say your glad you held on :)

• Advertisement

Hammo19 wrote: »
    I'm short two Austrailia players who will cost around the 20k mark between them to complete the marquee matchups SBC... it's a disaster!
    Do I just go and buy them now or any advice please?

I have packed two IF players who are only selling for about 10k each doing this SBC so far so I need to complete it

Just a suggestion which might be a gamble, I seen the prices of the A League players so said I'd spend 10k on the bronze 400 coin packs. I pulled one player from each of the Melbourne and a couple of other A League players, instantly sold for 10k each and a couple of the bronze defenders went for 4 or 5k each. Made about 20k. A few Turkish bronzes went for a 700 or 800 coins.

Spent another 5k and pulled nothing but have loads of random bronze players that might be useful in an SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Sweet...... OTW Sigurdsson up to 84

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

duffman13 wrote: »
    Just a suggestion which might be a gamble, I seen the prices of the A League players so said I'd spend 10k on the bronze 400 coin packs. I pulled one player from each of the Melbourne and a couple of other A League players, instantly sold for 10k each and a couple of the bronze defenders went for 4 or 5k each. Made about 20k. A few Turkish bronzes went for a 700 or 800 coins.

Spent another 5k and pulled nothing but have loads of random bronze players that might be useful in an SBC.

Came on to say... I wrote a post a few weeks back about the bronze pack method and how at the time it would be too slow to do so wait a bit.

Now is the time to try it out. I opened two of the 1250 packs there and got two Australian players that are going for 3k each in them. Loads of dross too but gonna upgrade them all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Done the nations SBC and out of all the packs I got Fernandinho was the best player :(

When are the WL rewards out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Lukker- wrote: »
    Done the nations SBC and out of all the packs I got Fernandinho was the best player :(

When are the WL rewards out?

Tomorrow at 5 or 6 usually. You'll need to get on the game to claim them.

• Advertisement

IF Arnautovic!

Has been a great starter striker for me in previous games, so happy to see that one.

Lichsteiner going for 3k now. I had a few hanging around so nice to see them go.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Hammo19

duffman13 wrote: »
    Happy days, I'll see what he's going for and make a decision myself this evening. I'd say your glad you held on :)

My buddy sold him last week for 220k and now he's raging that he's going for over 400k lol
    Well done for holding on lads cause I don't think I would have been able...

Right, taken a few days break, gonna wander back for a while. Going to use this cause I'm still investing 99% of my coins into trading. All I had to buy was Mata, with Rui being one of the 15 cards of him I have in my pile....won my first game back 7-2.

Thought longshots were fixed? Carvalho scored two from a mile away :P

f63ae05e-7252-492c-a17c-ac93d0286e3e.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Just checking Futbin there and see martials price is as high as it’s been, am I as well sell this evening or hang on until tomorrow in hope he goes up a bit?

I had strongly considered keeping him but I’ve invested too much in a Serie A and La liga team and sold most PL players I’ve packed on so just not worth it now.

BPL players are so over-priced, but the price only seems to be going one way for now, but there will be a crash eventually where the market corrects itself.

BPL players are so over-priced, but the price only seems to be going one way for now, but there will be a crash eventually where the market corrects itself.

Black Friday is usually the first crash, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

It's absurd. Someone posted a comparison between Bakayoko and Fabinho the other day on Reddit...

https://www.futbin.com/18/compare/426/316

Fabinho better in every area but Bakayoko costs literally over 10 times as much.

J. Marston wrote: »
    It's absurd. Someone posted a comparison between Bakayoko and Fabinho the other day on Reddit...

https://www.futbin.com/18/compare/426/316

Fabinho better in every area but Bakayoko costs literally over 10 times as much.

Yeah, it's pretty crazy, haha actually just packed and sold Bakayoko.

One thing I will say is that stats aren't created equally. Like IF Brozovic and Hamsik have nearly identical stats, but Hamsik is the much better to player to play with and it ain't even close.

I guess the same can be said for the likes of Smalling last season, average to decent stats but the best CB in the game.

different leagues as well. Leagues such as BPL and Serie who has fast rated players will always attract more demand hence higher prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Johann.

Anyone else finding it extremely tough this year? Struggling to get a draw in & have never found it this tough :confused:

Going to take some time away from Online, save up those coins & focus on some of the challenges and take a crack at the weekend :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Why are people so intent on doing the Australia SBC? It's just for a kit and a silver players pack?

I just insta-sold an random Australian silver CB for his max value of 10K. I'll be clearing out all the other 4 or 5 Aussies I have in my club too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,075 ✭✭✭Guffy

v3ttel wrote: »
    Why are people so intent on doing the Australia SBC? It's just for a kit and a silver players pack?

I just insta-sold an random Australian silver CB for his max value of 10K. I'll be clearing out all the other 4 or 5 Aussies I have in my club too.

Was it actually a Melbourne player?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

For a group reward. I earned 30k selling my players as I wasn't too interested anyway.

Did the Japanese one with other players from my club for rare consumables pack and got 5 squad fitness cards along with other cards.

I wouldn't spend more than 10k do them all, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

wonski wrote: »
    For a group reward. I earned 30k selling my players as I wasn't too interested anyway.

Did the Japanese one with other players from my club for rare consumables pack and got 5 squad fitness cards along with other cards.

I wouldn't spend more than 10k do them all, though.

Didn't see any group reward mentioned on the web app. It must be some unreal group reward if people are paying 10K for some players to do the SBC for a kit and a silver pack?
    Guffy wrote: »
    Was it actually a Melbourne player?

I'm honestly not sure. I see that all Melbourne players are pretty much existent. Are they specifically needed for something else or as part of that Australia SBC? I haven't been keeping up with SBCs on the console at all as I've been away for the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Didn't see any group reward mentioned on the web app. It must be some unreal group reward if people are paying 10K for some players to do the SBC for a kit and a silver pack?

I'm honestly not sure. I see that all Melbourne players are pretty much existent. Are they specifically needed for something else or as part of that Australia SBC? I haven't been keeping up with SBCs on the console at all as I've been away for the last few days.

There are two sbc's with Australian players.

The one I am talking about is Marquee Matchups, the one you talk about is FC Australia, a separate one with no group reward.

Think your getting crossed wires, the marquee match up also requires A League players, particularly from Melbourne City and Victory, I don't think people are snapping up players for the sbc for the silver pack. It's for Marquee Match Ups, at least that's where the group rewards are

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Lads, does the totw trick for loyalty still work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

seamie78 wrote: »
    Lads, does the totw trick for loyalty still work

Yeah, still works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Have 90k to spend, need a striker. Shane long and Josh King aren't cutting it! Any recommendations?

Advertisement