Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Have 90k to spend, need a striker. Shane long and Josh King aren't cutting it! Any recommendations?

Going by the thread I plumped for Gabriel Jesus last night for 52k I think it was. Haven’t played a game yet though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Hammo19

Have 90k to spend, need a striker. Shane long and Josh King aren't cutting it! Any recommendations?

Rashford or Jesus...
    I have Rashford up top with Son at the moment and can't get over how good Son is but he's prob not what your looking for

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

POTM Kane incoming. Pictures of the trophies have leaked online.

Gonna stop listing my IFs now, and see what way prices go with the SBC. If it needs IFs, I'm cashing out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Lord TSC wrote: »
    POTM Kane incoming.

Gonna stop listing my IFs now, and see what way prices go with the SBC. If it needs IFs, I'm cashing out :D

Be interesting to see will ifs be required, they could go down the road of his old clubs, last year his potms were not that expensive if I recall.. any idea of when we can expect them to be released

seamie78 wrote: »
    Be interesting to see will ifs be required, they could go down the road of his old clubs, last year his potms were not that expensive if I recall.. any idea of when we can expect them to be released

I'd imagine the trophy presentation will be in the next day or two, and usually the SBCs go up within a few hours of that.

His IF is currently 320k, so it will be more than that anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I think everyone knew Kane POTM was coming. You can’t even buy his normal card online on Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Same on ps4 320k plus sounds a little steep for me unfortunately

seamie78 wrote: »
    Same on ps4 320k plus sounds a little steep for me unfortunately

Definitely too steep.
    Hell Mane cost me around 260k and that’s a far better choice than Kane.

I've never liked using Kane. Don't know why but last year, I found he was useless to my playstyle :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I've never liked using Kane. Don't know why but last year, I found he was useless to my playstyle :/

Same he is just too slow for me.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Same he is just too slow for me.

Had him starting off for me last year and he was a goal machine for me.
    I find no matter what EA say every Fut ends up being about pace after a few patches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Icon SBCs are out. Those Del Piero requirements though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Bronze pack method for Australian players gonna be some good coins

blaa85 wrote: »
    Icon SBCs are out. Those Del Piero requirements though!

That’s icon prices gone through the roof.
    Non-expiry thiugh so can afford to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Mental requirements particularly so early in the game! Be a nice increase on high rated players now aswell I'd say.

Ah, so that's why I had 18 sales and 400k in the bank when I logged on :P lotto jackpot time

Ah, so that's why I had 18 sales and 400k in the bank when I logged on :P lotto jackpot time

IF prices will increase as well for the Overmars one.
    A 84 rated squad is tough. But add a 85 and 86 squad as well, EA the greedy pricks just trying to get more packs sold.

Blazer wrote: »
    IF prices will increase as well for the Overmars one.
    A 84 rated squad is tough. But add a 85 and 86 squad as well, EA the greedy pricks just trying to get more packs sold.

I had a load of Patrico and Adan's who were 85 and 84. Bought for 15k and all selling for 30k.

Going to be rolling in it this weekend. Might treat myself to OTW Lukaku ahead of the Pool game :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I had a load of Patrico and Adan's who were 85 and 84. Bought for 15k and all selling for 30k.

Going to be rolling in it this weekend. Might treat myself to OTW Lukaku ahead of the Pool game :P

I've been trying to sell Adan for ages for 17K after buying for 12K and he won't sell :s

I've been trying to sell Adan for ages for 17K after buying for 12K and he won't sell :s

Patience and luck, I guess. iF method isn't quick. I had 80 IFs in my trade pile and if I was getting four buys a day, I was doing well.

Wondering what to do now. I could build a phenomenal Italian team, or buy a few United players for a United squad. Maybe a hybrid with Pogba, Bale and some others. When everything sells, I should have bout 2 million, and I'll reinvest some back into trading. But I do want to run a few games this weekend with a super team,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Packed Higuain from the FUT champs pack

Hmm, the flurry I was expecting has not come. Nothing else sold yet. Wonder did people snap stuff up straight away and everyone else has gone "nah, mates, that's crazy expensive..."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

FUT champions rewards delayed on PC

Hmm, the flurry I was expecting has not come. Nothing else sold yet. Wonder did people snap stuff up straight away and everyone else has gone "nah, mates, that's crazy expensive..."

Reckon so, looking at the Costa prime you need 5 IF cards and they all need to rated at least 83+
    I reckon at least a million for his one and about 2 million at least for Del Peiro.
    Ridiculous requirements, I understand EA are a business but their sheer greediness is astounding.
    Of course when their CEO stands up in front of their staff in Galway and laughs about gouging customers what do you expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

There might not be a flurry since these sbcs aren't timed so people can wait until the hype dies down. At least that's my take on it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Reckon so, looking at the Costa prime you need 5 IF cards and they all need to rated at least 83+
    I reckon at least a million for his one and about 2 million at least for Del Peiro.
    Ridiculous requirements, I understand EA are a business but their sheer greediness is astounding.
    Of course when their CEO stands up in front of their staff in Galway and laughs about gouging customers what do you expect.

They can only do what people allow them to do, blame the people willing to spend 100/1000's on cards

Lukker- wrote: »
    They can only do what people allow them to do, blame the people willing to spend 100/1000's on cards

oh yeah we're the bigger fools for buying into it but the card weights are ridiculous.

Tip : IF Lichsteiner cards - i've seen 4 cards with bids of 80k+ and one over 100K but the cards are going for 35k approx.
    Bought 6 I think and listed them for 80-150k to chance my arm.
    Can only think its the Juventus link for the Del Piero SBC.

Meh, the legends have always been massively expensive anyway. The SBCs were always gonna set you back over 750k anyway, so not shocked at their costs. Let people never get legends, so I guess this is meant to be a year long challange for them.
    Gyan84 wrote: »
    There might not be a flurry since these sbcs aren't timed so people can wait until the hype dies down. At least that's my take on it anyway.

Fingers crossed the Kane SBC needs IFs too then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The Icon SBCs are tagged as Throwback Thursday on EA's Twitter so maybe we're going to get 3 more every Thursday, or maybe once a month.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

With the legends being squad challenge does that mean they wont hit the market :confused:

Advertisement