Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh, and bronze packing :P

Opened 5 this morning. Third one had a Melbourne player that insta-sold for 10k, second had some weird Columbian who seems price fixed, cause there was only a few of him up, all for 2500 coins.

Gonna start cycling them through upgrades soon. People making me jealous talking about pulling Pogba and Mbappe and the likes :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Lord TSC wrote: »
    They aren't flying out the door but I'm selling at least three an hour now. Reckon I'll cash out this weekend, and shift full time to non-IFs and consumables.

Only started trading consumables Sunday with the 60k left after building my squad. Have about 350k worth now, seems to be easier then previous years although I'm checking and listing every hour! Cracking I didn't do it a week earlier and had the money the invest in IF's for this week.

Packed a gold 78 rated IF striker from the Turkish league in a silver upgrade pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

They aren't flying out the door but I'm selling at least three an hour now. Reckon I'll cash out this weekend, and shift full time to non-IFs and consumables.

What are the best types of consumables to trade mate?

I'm starting from about 5,000 coins again now after building my Premier League team.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Opened about 6 packs there, got 3 united players. Shaw matic and Herrera.. not sure whether to sell them on and fund a Martial deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Did a few SBCs there for the Turkish league for the gold packs. Had a few on each team so cost pennies. Opened a them and got the usual **** until the last pack where I got a bizarre Laurent Blanc card where he is a CAM! Delighted with that, not sure whether to keep or sell. Have a feeling he may not retain the 600k value he seems to be.

Russian and Portugese league SBCs out. Proves and Casillas as the rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Russian and Portugese league SBCs out. Proves and Casillas as the rewards.

5 or 6 porto players cleared out of the stockpile for a bundle there, happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Nice one.. packed Ivanovic earlier.. might be able to sell at a decent price

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Havent played much weekend league in fifa 17,thought id have a go this weekend,go into first game and the other player has a good team,Bailly,Herrera,Del Alli,Rashford,Jesus etc.......and he has a gold training card on every single player the miserable knob!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Johann.

Dozyart wrote: »
    Havent played much weekend league in fifa 17,thought id have a go this weekend,go into first game and the other player has a good team,Bailly,Herrera,Del Alli,Rashford,Jesus etc.......and he has a gold training card on every single player the miserable knob!!
    Think scenarios like this are more & more common. The amount of this sh1te I'm coming up against. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Dozyart wrote: »

The stupid thing is they had a max of 2 training cards per player in weekend league towards the end of the game

Mindless that they'd undo that

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Got Mbappé from the Sporting SBC. :D

Even though I use Ligue 1, I couldn't justify holding onto an 83 rated player who goes for 210k, I'll buy him back in a couple of months for half that I imagine. Any good investments for 200k?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

martyos121 wrote: »
    Got Mbappé from the Sporting SBC. :D

Even though I use Ligue 1, I couldn't justify holding onto an 83 rated player who goes for 210k, I'll buy him back in a couple of months for half that I imagine. Any good investments for 200k?

Yep.... mbappe he keeps destroying me haha.

I'd d9 same tho sell him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I dunno this FIFA is driving me nuts,I seem to only score with every 10 shots and if I hit the post one more time I'll go insane, others seem to score against me every 2nd shot,am I shooting wrong or what , keeper saves bloody everything, a pile driver inside 6 yes box and the keeper leaps out of nowhere to save it,it's very unrealistic tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Just had some unbelievable pack luck. Was trying to a few of Liga Nos SBCs but was getting annoyed at how competitive the market is for all those players so went and bought two premium gold packs, first one only decent guy was Rabiot.

Second pack though;

Qx12ATA.jpg

:D

The upgrade packs, and packs in general, seem very good this year. Loads of people getting great pulls.

Got a second gold IF from a silver upgrade pack today. Some Irish guy from Leauge One. And then got IF Karmarac, 84 rated, from a nonrare upgrade pack. He'll be awesome for a pen SBC that needs IFs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Big run on Fekir at the moment. He's scored 2 goals tonight so guaranteed a IF next week.
    Buying for between 1-2K ..got 36 of his cards so hopefully a nice profit next week.
    All cards under 2k gone now. Christ that was fast.

There was the BIN ones with a price of 1.2-2K.
    There are still a tonne of cheaper cards but are going for 2.2k now at the moment.
    I've been blocked temporarily ..bastards

Just pulled IF Kramaric in a 7.5k pack. Was pretty happy with myself and then checked who else I got and there's Bonucci sitting there too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Same for me earlier. Sold him for 19k but regretting it now.

Kramaric that is.

• Advertisement

Kramaric that is.

If I get a Bundesliga team going at some point I'll put a Catalyst on him to fix his pace and make him a good crosser. He looks like a brilliant card, can't believe he's selling so cheaply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

martyos121 wrote:
    If I get a Bundesliga team going at some point I'll put a Catalyst on him to fix his pace and make him a good crosser. He looks like a brilliant card, can't believe he's selling so cheaply.

Packed a decent few German players earlier and sold them. Should have put a decent team together. Got greedy for coins..

Feck sake just spent all my money on about 6 players,was just about to put them in my club when it stopped and says you have left fut,when I went back my players are nowhere to be found and money is gone

Phew,I went out of fut again came back and they were there

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Feck sake just spent all my money on about 6 players,was just about to put them in my club when it stopped and says you have left fut,when I went back my players are nowhere to be found and money is gone

Check the unnassigned pile think it's on the far left screen

Edit: NVM u got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Played about 15 games today in div 7/6 won 1, drawn 4 and lost the rest....going through a bad patch. Nearly every game I’ve conceded at least 2 within 20 mins. So frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Opened a few packs and gets Schmeichel who I already have. Starts bitching and then realizes I’ve Jesus in there as well:)

Also listed my Fekir for 5k with BIN of 10K.
    Sold 2 already for 5.5k and 10K :)
    I’ve 49 of them so I could end up making 200-300k profit

Blazer wrote: »
    Opened a few packs and gets Schmeichel who I already have. Starts bitching and then realizes I’ve Jesus in there as well:)

Also listed my Fekir for 5k with BIN of 10K.
    Sold 2 already for 5.5k and 10K :)
    I’ve 49 of them so I could end up making 200-300k profit

Your some fekir😂

I bought 9 sturridges earlier for about 1,500 each,hoping he might bag the winner tomorrow and at least double my money

Just put this together since I packed the IF Kramaric:

pMVcp6S.jpg

Didn't expect to invest as much as that into another squad but the IF Brozovic looks waaay too good to pass up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone invested big in Pepe?? Was 6k previously...now sitting on 22k! Huge profits for anyone that went in massive.

Advertisement