Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Anyone invested big in Pepe?? Was 6k previously...now sitting on 22k! Huge profits for anyone that went in massive.

He is extinct on market wit max bin of 10k???? I packed him last night my first walk out player of year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

martyos121 wrote: »
    If I get a Bundesliga team going at some point I'll put a Catalyst on him to fix his pace and make him a good crosser. He looks like a brilliant card, can't believe he's selling so cheaply.

He'd be even cheaper without the SBCs. At one stage, he was trending towards discard.

Realise I won't get to play that much this weekend so reinvesting into IFs, mainly Granquist who is an 83 rated player. I shifted a few for 20k and can get him for 13. Despite his **** league, his rating is helping.

Also decided to try something else. I've grabbed a Lukaku for 300k and gonna stick him up for round 365k ahead of the United game. See if I can make a profit by him preforming well, which I've read others doing but never really tried out myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Lord TSC wrote:
    Also decided to try something else. I've grabbed a Lukaku for 300k and gonna stick him up for round 365k ahead of the United game. See if I can make a profit by him preforming well, which I've read others doing but never really tried out myself.

Shame he'll do nowt 😉

Shame he'll do nowt ��

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

Well, that's me shut up...

Guess I'm building round Lukaku then.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

snoooze...

27374a245c9e9156e295345d72003d4d--teaching-memes-real-estate-business.jpg

Lord TSC wrote:
    Guess I'm building round Lukaku then.

Lord TSC wrote:
    Well, that's me shut up...

Maybe a downgraded card or special brutal player of the week card :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Maybe a downgraded card or special brutal player of the week card :)

And maybe Klopp might get bumped down to a rare silver card while they're at it..

Bought OTW Yamalenko to go with Auba and he's rubbish, hoepfully he gets hyped a bit before the match at 5.30. also got POTM Mane and he's not performing either. Jesus is a far better option than both of them.

Toobz wrote:
    And maybe Klopp might get bumped down to a rare silver card while they're at it..

Toobz wrote:
    Bought OTW Yamalenko to go with Auba and he's rubbish, hoepfully he gets hyped a bit before the match at 5.30. also got POTM Mane and he's not performing either. Jesus is a far better option than both of them.

Yeah good one man, it's the way the you tell em though ;)

Really wish the potm cards were tradeable, couldn't afford the Mane one while building 2 decent teams at the start and would love to add him later in the season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    He is extinct on market wit max bin of 10k???? I packed him last night my first walk out player of year.

On PS he’s just under 20k. Tbf his price before was way too cheap for an 86. I managed to snipe one for 1.8k

Toobz wrote: »

I watched a few youtube videos on how best to use POTM and it made a world of difference.

Lukaku is 7 goals in his first 4 so off to a good start. Him and Belotti up front are thugs but I'm really loving them. But Gomez has gone missing in the process :/

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lukaku is 7 goals in his first 4 so off to a good start. Him and Belotti up front are thugs but I'm really loving them. But Gomez has gone missing in the process :/

Lukaku is next on my hit list I thinks.

Another run on Gabriel Jesus cards after his 2 goals so far.
    Managed to get 2 for 59K but obviously a load of people are sniping his cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Anyone tried yer man Bravo from Man City in nets? Don't, I found him to be absolute muck lol

Liamalone wrote: »
    Anyone tried yer man Bravo from Man City in nets? Don't, I found him to be absolute muck lol

Using lloris in my prem team Its first time in ultimate team I find him decent.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Using lloris in my prem team Its first time in ultimate team I find him decent.

He's my target once I liquidate my assets :)

Kingsley Coman another one who will get an IF I reckon,..goal and an assist.
    Going for 2.5K. no one picking him up yet.,

Just realised I can use Mertens to link Lukaku and Belotti :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

anyone who watches a replay of a crappy side foot penalty should be shot with balls of their own sh1te

Dozyart wrote: »
    anyone who watches a replay of a crappy side foot penalty should be shot with balls of their own sh1te

I make them watch every single replay of my goals in revenge.

Blazer wrote: »
    I make them watch every single replay of my goals in revenge.

I try not to drag out celebrations and the likes.

But if someone does a stupidlY long celebration, or worse, they dab....I'm taking my revenge :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I try not to drag out celebrations and the likes.

But if someone does a stupidlY long celebration, or worse, they dab....I'm taking my revenge :P

Running to the center circle with the hand up to the ear makes me so angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

So is everyone is playing against two (if not three) of Ronaldo, Hero Messi, Bale, OTW Neymar, Henry, Brazilian Ronaldo, Suarez in three out of every four squad battle games?

I think that's 10 out of 12 now where I get three teams that are 85+ rated (or if not, they are bronze benched).

v3ttel wrote: »
    So is everyone is playing against two (if not three) of Ronaldo, Hero Messi, Bale, OTW Neymar, Henry, Brazilian Ronaldo, Suarez in three out of every four squad battle games?

I think that's 10 out of 12 now where I get three teams that are 85+ rated (or if not, they are bronze benched).

I get a good mix..I got one team of 71 or something with hero Messi surrounded by bronze players..needless to say I won :)
    Most of mine are a mid 70 rated team, 2 teams between 80-83 and a 85 rated team.
    I play the 70's teams on world class, the low 80's on pro and the higher ones on semi pro but I'm getting better all the time. Its tika taka football for the higher difficulty. You can tell when the AI is going to score..all of a sudden every player is ****ing Maradona and can shoot from 100 yards away. I find the best thing is get the ball off them by any means and keep it away for them for a min or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I had one earlier that had Robbie Brady in goal + STs at LB/RB and CDMs at ST. Said **** it and played on Ultimate.... Robbie Brady saved everything it was insane. AI then subbed him off for a proper keeper and I put 3 past him whilst also conceding an OTT through ball from their half to a running CDM who volleys it into the bottom corner from a tight angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I had one earlier that had Robbie Brady in goal + STs at LB/RB and CDMs at ST. Said **** it and played on Ultimate.... Robbie Brady saved everything it was insane. AI then subbed him off for a proper keeper and I put 3 past him whilst also conceding an OTT through ball from their half to a running CDM who volleys it into the bottom corner from a tight angle.

That was an entertaining read, can only imagine what the match was like. :pac:

Lmao what game mode was that?

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Lmao what game mode was that?

squad battles..

Advertisement