Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Screenshot_20171014-180238.png

Loving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

jayo26 wrote: »

Loving it.

3CDM? You that bad defensively? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Loving it.

Part that bus Jose! How do you find Matic? I'm a little worried about his pace!?

duffman13 wrote: »
    Part that bus Jose! How do you find Matic? I'm a little worried about his pace!?

I used him a bit earlier and found him to have a knack of being in the right place a lot of the time. Had been using krychowiak before and he was the same. Matic is like an upgraded version of him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

martyos121 wrote: »
    That was an entertaining read, can only imagine what the match was like. :pac:

I’m telling ya...was frustrating to play. He didn’t have a single player in the right position. Even had a GK up top beside that CDM. Was kind of tempted to put Robbie Brady in goal for my next games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Bought Jesus. Feels like I'm cheating. Push the button, he scores.

astradave wrote: »
    3CDM? You that bad defensively? :D

Haha yup I'm terrible lol. I actually just never bothered changing their positions with cards.

The main reason I went with the 3 of them is strength and stamina and height they win every opponent kick out and run all game my Italian team is set up the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Haha yup I'm terrible lol. I actually just never bothered changing their positions with cards.

The main reason I went with the 3 of them is strength and stamina and height they win every opponent kick out and run all game my Italian team is set up the same.

A true United fan here :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bellotti is now 45 goals in 45 games. For me, thats a crazy stat cause he's doing it no matter what I do with him. Absolutely enthralled with him, and think he'll be a mainstay for me for the whole year.

A true United fan here :pac:

#$%# ^%$$ $##% :)

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bellotti is now 45 goals in 45 games. For me, thats a crazy stat cause he's doing it no matter what I do with him. Absolutely enthralled with him, and think he'll be a mainstay for me for the whole year.

He is great and as you said earlier his 5 star weak foot along with 88 finishing he is lethal in the box.

I had sold him and only bought him back again after buying mertens but he is similar for me and playing in a front two.

ANyone use OTW or Hero Siggy?

I want a new CAM to put behind Lukaku in a 4-2-2-2. Gomez and Mertens are ok, but I feel I could be doing better for their price, so am just messing round with other options. Gonna try IF Brozovic on one side behind Bellotti, but want to try someone else the other side. Not sure if I go with Siggy, whose free kicks would be a lovely boost, or splash out on an IF Erikson or someone like that...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I had OTW Sig and found him too slow.
    I found Eriksen is huge boost over him and far far better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Possibly a stupid question here but a relative of mine is looking at getting FIFA for her young lad for Christmas and he wants the Ronaldo Edition. I looked it up online and it looks sold out in most places though I see the digital version is still there, is that because the bonus packs you get were for Pre-Orders only? Or if you buy the Ronaldo version now do you still get the bonus packs each week from the day you install it?

I only have the standard version so don't know how that works.

Possibly a stupid question here but a relative of mine is looking at getting FIFA for her young lad for Christmas and he wants the Ronaldo Edition. I looked it up online and it looks sold out in most places though I see the digital version is still there, is that because the bonus packs you get were for Pre-Orders only? Or if you buy the Ronaldo version now do you still get the bonus packs each week from the day you install it?

I only have the standard version so don't know how that works.

IF he gets it he'll get all packs released upto then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

Question answered above

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Blazer wrote: »
    IF he gets it he'll get all packs released upto then.

Ah grand cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Anyone else underwhelmed by Gabriel Jesus? Not setting the world on fire for me. Rashford is far better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Delafeau is like lightening

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Yup, not getting the hype myself. Might sell if his price goes up with an inform this week

Misses an almighty amount of sitters and one on ones for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Yup, not getting the hype myself. Might sell if his price goes up with an inform this week

Ya I was thinking the same

Ya I was thinking the same

Can I just say as his biggest fan on here I used him last year exclusively and again this year I absolutely love him he is my favourite striker and his finishing is lethal but I find his finesse shots ain't great so if he is in the box or just outside go for a normal shot and he will blast it past the keeper all day long.

He scored something like 550 goals for me in less then 500 games last year and this year already he has better then goals per game average in over 50 games and that's playing with a front two he has easily 40 assists too.

I love Jesus.

I only bought him and he has 4 in 2 for me.. leathal finisher and a great dribbler too

He seems a marmite player, but then most are. I never got Jesus to work but maybe he depends on play style? I'm on a big winning streak today with Belotti and Lukaku up front and their rough style is playing to my strengths perfectly but I know others complained they move like tanks and that doesn't suit them.

looking at City's remaining matches this month and if Jesus keeps scoring the way he is he's a shoo-in for POTM.
    Might stock up on a few of him,

Lord TSC wrote: »
    He seems a marmite player, but then most are. I never got Jesus to work but maybe he depends on play style? I'm on a big winning streak today with Belotti and Lukaku up front and their rough style is playing to my strengths perfectly but I know others complained they move like tanks and that doesn't suit them.

For the life of me I could not use Jesus last year but otw Higuain,.not a bother.
    This year I got Jesus in a pack and tried him and he was scoring all around him. He definitely seems op this year and his shot power definitely doesn't matter what his stats say. I think its 74 but feels about 85.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Finished on 52,800 for SB and currently Elite 2.

Won't last though. Elite 2 is currently 48,846 and jumping about 100 points every 5 minutes.

Up to div 5 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Finished Squad Batlles on 73,783 points, should be enough for Elite 1 unless it jumps by another 8k before the deadline. The gap near the top is a bit mad, 48k to get Elite 2 and then it takes 66k to get Elite 1. Then after Elite 1 the next highest tier is Top 100 but in order to get into that you currently need 108k points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Played squad battles for about 2 days ish..missed a game or two and managed gold 2 which isn’t bad. I think I had a lot of games in my favour tho with low chem/low rating teams that I could beat on ultimate

Advertisement