Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Finished Squad Batlles on 73,783 points, should be enough for Elite 1 unless it jumps by another 8k before the deadline. The gap near the top is a bit mad, 48k to get Elite 2 and then it takes 66k to get Elite 1. Then after Elite 1 the next highest tier is Top 100 but in order to get into that you currently need 108k points.

I was watching one of the guys on youtube who was in the top 20.
    Playing every match at the hardest level, score 5 goals without conceding and 10 shots on target gets you around 2,750 points a game.
    Apparently the fake shot is king in this game..it floors the ai and allows you time to score.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Blazer wrote: »
    I was watching one of the guys on youtube who was in the top 20.
    Playing every match at the hardest level, score 5 goals without conceding and 10 shots on target gets you around 2,750 points a game.
    Apparently the fake shot is king in this game..it floors the ai and allows you time to score.

Every time a bit of what I think is bs, like hitting the post 3 times a half or having 3 times the shots the ai does, the guys in the top levels prove it can be done and it is possible to beat them 5-0 every time if you're good enough

Think I'll take a break from SB next week and go for online seasons, missed a day of SB's and it will end up costing me elite 2 unless nobody else gets points on the board

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Finished my squad battles there. Should get Elite 3. It's a real grind and commitment for the week. Think I'll take a break this week too. Now only to get Dr Bruyne in reward packs haha

I've only found it a grind last couple days, with 12 games a day

4 games a day is no bother really, but 3 refreshes on the weekend is hard, Sat and Sun is similar to weekend league levels of playing for me without as good of rewards

Anyone trying to play SB and the weekend league? 68 games from Friday does not sound fun

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I've only found it a grind last couple days, with 12 games a day

4 games a day is no bother really, but 3 refreshes on the weekend is hard, Sat and Sun is similar to weekend league levels of playing for me without as good of rewards

Anyone trying to play SB and the weekend league? 68 games from Friday does not sound fun

bf061a004ccf9861a849d96133605c7c.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Hammo19

I managed elite 2 missing 1 day and I lost 4/12 today which has really cost me elite 1..
    It's to boring for me, like above 4 games is easy but anything more is painful!!!
    Roll on 1am now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,075 ✭✭✭Guffy

Had no time for the squad builders this week. Finished silver 1. Packed kyle walker so happy out considering he's going for 55k give or take.

Any suggestions for better italian players to buy with it. Play 4411

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Grinded away and got gold 1 so 2 two jumbo packs and 1 normal. Best i got was Ander Herrera, rest was absoulte rubbish. Think i'll leave SB for now, not worth the boredom of the grind and I didn't enjoy a single one of the games I played. The AI is too annoying to play against so many times, at least with online its a bit random.

Got Elite 2. Got fúck all in the 2 mega packs. Perisic and Asensio.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Got elite 3 and all I got was pastore. Def not worth the effort

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Gold 3. Muller. 38-40k so can't complain.

wonski wrote: »
    Gold 3. Muller. 38-40k so can't complain.

Don't know how his stats warrant that price tag.

He's worth about 3-4k to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Didn't have time to sink into squad battles this week but scraped Silver 1 at the very last minute with a 6-3 win on Legendary.

Got better packs than I did the two weeks I finished with Elite 2. Typical.

Still nothing great though, Aduriz and Mandanda the best of a really bad bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Gold 2 this time round. Got Howedes and that’s about it....fair few non rares to throw into the gold upgrade tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got elite 3 again for this weeks on Squad Battles and my best player was bernadeschi the winger from Juve. The rewards are pretty atrocious, don't mind playing 4 games during the week but 12 games on a saturday and sunday is really difficult.

Dose any one elses mind tend to switch off and find it difficult to concentrate and play after 5 to 6 games back to back.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Gold 2 last time got me Robben, Elite 1 gets me De Rossi :p

J. Marston wrote: »
    Don't know how his stats warrant that price tag.

He's worth about 3-4k to me.

Worth 40 (-5%) to me.

He is 86 rated Bundesliga cf.

Should have tried him, but wanted to sell to avoid price drops.

Gold 2 last time got me Robben, Elite 1 gets me De Rossi :p

Packs are like scratch cards.
    Doesn't matter what you had to do to pay for them or how much you paid.
    The odds are against you all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Hammo19

Guffy wrote: »
    Had no time for the squad builders this week. Finished silver 1. Packed kyle walker so happy out considering he's going for 55k give or take.

Any suggestions for better italian players to buy with it. Play 4411

Christ! I was elite 2 and packed sweet **** all from 2 mega packs...
    I won't be bothering with it this week cause I just find it to boring...
    Nice catch with Kyle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Elite 3 and got absolutely nothing. They can have it this week now. Glad of a break from it actually will get a few online games in.

• Advertisement

Starting playing online from now.

My record is 54-0-4 and Belotti has 82 goals in 52 games. SB is just boring.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Starting playing online from now.

My record is 54-0-4 and Belotti has 82 goals in 52 games. SB is just boring.

Some record man, even for offline. I'm about 2 wins for every loss in SB but my crappy drafts has my overall record at 45-37 or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Finished elite 3 compared to gold 1 last week by playing all the games on professional instead of world class/legendary and found it more enjoyable.

Got Sane, a Swiss 81 rated team of the week and jordi alba in my reward packs so I can't complain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Finished elite 3 compared to gold 1 last week by playing all the games on professional instead of world class/legendary and found it more enjoyable.

Got Sane, a Swiss 81 rated team of the week and jordi alba in my reward packs so I can't complain.

That's what I did first two weeks but it does get boring aiming for 5 nil wins each time to get up to 1200 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Playing on World Class myself and it is starting to get boring.

Got Walker out of my packs. That'll do. Is everybody else just selling players like him at the moment? Seems to me that players like him, Herrera, Valencia (who i have packed as well) etc are way overpriced and will tank in the next couple of months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Playing on World Class myself and it is starting to get boring.

Got Walker out of my packs. That'll do. Is everybody else just selling players like him at the moment? Seems to me that players like him, Herrera, Valencia (who i have packed as well) etc are way overpriced and will tank in the next couple of months.

Yeh I sold any I didn't like. I had walker as well and I played him in about 20 odd games I went back to using aurier he is better positioning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yeh I sold any I didn't like. I had walker as well and I played him in about 20 odd games I went back to using aurier he is better positioning.

Yeah, I'm using Aurier and he's is a beast. Walker and Val will tank out at around 15/20k like Smalling and Bailly last year

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Having an awful run, dunno what it is, scoring plenty but conceding loads now, lost the last game 4-3 with him scoring 3 in the last 10 mins of the match.

Hate this ****in game

• Registered Users Posts: 8,075 ✭✭✭Guffy

astradave wrote: »
    Having an awful run, dunno what it is, scoring plenty but conceding loads now, lost the last game 4-3 with him scoring 3 in the last 10 mins of the match.

Hate this ****in game

I think you can change the settings to legacy defending. It might help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Guffy wrote: »
    I think you can change the settings to legacy defending. It might help

What’s the difference

Advertisement