Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can't score a goal now, let alone score a win :(

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Blazer wrote: »
    Kuber above..His IF card is only around the 12-15k. His stats are fantastic and you can play him anywhere.

Great stats, shame I can't change him to an LB, I play 41212 narrow. Not a wings type of player. Might be worth using him automatic sub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

played my first two games last night in FUT was 8-1 up when the guy quit in the 80th minute and then in my second game was 4-0 up when the guy quite after 40mins...

I played a different formation than I usually would have due to the players I got in the packs and it has appeared to worked wonders for me I hope I can keep it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Cjs21 wrote: »
    Great stats, shame I can't change him to an LB, I play 41212 narrow. Not a wings type of player. Might be worth using him automatic sub

He’s actually a fine winger I’ve found. With his defense and physical rating he simply shrugs players off that he can’t outrun.
    Pity fut doesn’t have league cards. We’ll get them eventually but they’d be great even if super rare.
    I use him as a sub and he can replace basically any player on the pitch bar the goalkeeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Can't score a goal now, let alone score a win :(

Welcome to my world

Mwahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Cjs21 wrote: »

I would play him he will be 7 chemistry but won't matter a bit. I played all of last year with in form Valencia at right back and he was excellent and I think TSC Did the same too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

jayo26 wrote: »
    What was the figure to qualify for elite two on squad battles last week anyone know?

Depends what console/pc you are on

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

What was the figure to qualify for elite two on squad battles last week anyone know?

Was around 45-50k on PS anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

I keep getting kicked from squad battle games,never when im actually playing a real person but when im playing the ai it happens,nearly every 2nd game!I find playing squad battles a boring chore but the thoughts of them shiny packs drove me on,think im done with it after this weeks games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Icardi has been solid for me in the Weekend league. Definitely giving that 86 IF a try if the price is right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dowling06

When is the best time to open packs? Right after the new IF's are released? I've the MM SBC packs along with my icon edition packs waiting for me so hopefully I pull something good. Have been getting good luck in FUT this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Squeaked Elite 2 by about 500 points with 52,800.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

J. Marston wrote: »
    Squeaked Elite 2 by about 500 points with 52,800.

Cheers pal just working out what kinda score I'll need I'm going well so far well within elite two and still haven't used my featured squad game.

astradave wrote: »
    Welcome to my world

Mwahahaha

:(

Selling everything up. Gonna invest and play something else for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Are those Electrum packs worth it for 12,500? Anyone get any good pulls from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Played two squad battles on legendary last night. In the first one the ai gave a slow back pass and the goalkeeper just ran over the ball giving me a free goal.
    In the second, the ai did noting until suddenly a shot straight towards my keeper bounces through his hands, off his face and into the goal. Starting to lose interest a bit now.

On a more positive note that Gabriel Jesus in form looks insane.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Are those Electrum packs worth it for 12,500? Anyone get any good pulls from them?

All I’ve gotten from them was crap
    Just looked and these packs are even more rubbish. A hybrid mix of silvers and gold? Who the crap would waste money on those?

Trading wise, yum yum.

DDG, Sterling, Icardi, Thiago, Jesus....big names means more packs opened, so going to be loads of trading fun to be had. Hoping Imobile drops down nicely, and Aspas was a good earner last year.

That IF Zaha looks interesting to use, actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Trading wise, yum yum.

DDG, Sterling, Icardi, Thiago, Jesus....big names means more packs opened, so going to be loads of trading fun to be had. Hoping Imobile drops down nicely, and Aspas was a good earner last year.

That IF Zaha looks interesting to use, actually.

Using NIF Zaha at the mo and he is decent enough up to trying to score with him, brutal in front of goal :pac:
    Might invest in the IF

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Was making a mint trading Galatasary CAMs until this afternoon, now I can barely shift them for discard value. Was hoping to open a good few packs for the new TOTW but that's gone out the window now.

• Advertisement

Got a weird one.
    Walk out player Zlatan but he’s a 50 bronze. The unpacking was a new color so knew it was a special card. Better get onto EA

Was starting to worry when I saw this

GWoBNqO.jpg

Then I saw this in my squad :)
    Q5gf2OB.jpg

and oh yes..got IF Sterling (around 250-300k) and some IF MLS guy going for around 100k and with Zlatan that's around 500K on top of my 600K....mmm..89 Shearer :) or Del Piero maybe :)

The IF MLS player looks awesome.

45364d5df8a66b83c9622254a041be28.png

The IF MLS player looks awesome.

45364d5df8a66b83c9622254a041be28.png

yep thats the one I got...lets see how much he goes for...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Picked up IF Ciro Immobile for 100k because his NIF is such a beast for me this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Did you get those from SBC packs?! I opened mine last night and got Immobile...if only I had waited a day :pac:

Did you get those from SBC packs?! I opened mine last night and got Immobile...if only I had waited a day :pac:

Nah..splashed out on a few packs :)
    Think I'll get Van Basten 89 or 89 Shearer.
    Or I could go 87 Shearer and 88 Deco for same price...decisions decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Nah..splashed out on a few packs :)
    Think I'll get Van Basten 89 or 89 Shearer.
    Or I could go 87 Shearer and 88 Deco for same price...decisions decisions.

Did you get them in just the standard 7.5k pack?

Did you get them in just the standard 7.5k pack?

Yep, standard packs. That electrum pack is bull****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Was starting to worry when I saw this

GWoBNqO.jpg

Then I saw this in my squad :)
    Q5gf2OB.jpg

and oh yes..got IF Sterling (around 250-300k) and some IF MLS guy going for around 100k and with Zlatan that's around 500K on top of my 600K....mmm..89 Shearer :) or Del Piero maybe :)

Did he walk out as a bronze player ?hahaha

Advertisement