Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Blazer wrote: »
    Yep, standard packs. That electrum pack is bull****.

Nice one, have had ****ty packs lately. Last good player I got was Aubamayang though so can't really complain too much :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Adam1100 wrote: »
    Did he walk out as a bronze player ?hahaha

Lol i nearly had a stroke when I saw the bronze card :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

What packs are you guys buying to get all these players,any pack I open I get pure ****e

shamrock55 wrote: »
    What packs are you guys buying to get all these players,any pack I open I get pure ****e

Just the normal 7.5k pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Not fair,I've gotten nothing from the 3 or 4 packs I've opened,I don't have the money to be wasting on them either tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Was just looking at icons and all there and not many of the cheaper ones look the effort of spending out all that on comparison to the normal gold players I think the only thing for me to do is target 90 rated bergkamp he is going for around 1.2 m and has everything.

Gonna just keep trading and trading for two weeks and see how close can get starting off about 80k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

may I ask is there a theory behind opening the 7.5k packs?

or have you just found them to drop the best players?

was gonna buy 20euro or so of fifa points to get me properly started in the game and was thinking what's the best packs to open and when?

SeanHarty wrote: »
    may I ask is there a theory behind opening the 7.5k packs?

or have you just found them to drop the best players?

was gonna buy 20euro or so of fifa points to get me properly started in the game and was thinking what's the best packs to open and when?

It’s pot luck my friend. I bought €35 worth of packs yesterday but most of my money I’ve made through trading this year.
    I reckon the best chance of IF CARDS is immediately after they’re released.
    It’s the first time I’ve tried tradMy in 9 years of FUT and it’s pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I’m up about 1.6 million now ingame so extremely pleased with how it goes.

It’s pot luck my friend. I bought €35 worth of packs yesterday but most of my money I’ve made through trading this year.
    I reckon the best card of IF CARDS is immediately after they’re released.
    It’s the first time I’ve tried tradMy in 9 years of FUT and it’s pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I’m up about 1.6 million now ingame so extremely pleased with how it goes.

tradMy what's this? sorry I usually don't do a lot of trading in game :confused:

SeanHarty wrote: »
    tradMy what's this? sorry I usually don't do a lot of trading in game :confused:

Sorry stupid phone, supposed to be trading

• Advertisement

Sorry stupid phone, supposed to be trading

haha fair enough thought I was missing a trick :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

martyos121 wrote: »
    Anyone else finding squad battles easier on Legenardy than Pro or World Class? I'm not sure if it's a glitch or just having a certain style of play to beat the way the AI plays on that level, but I'm having no trouble at all now scoring three or four every game and conceding maybe once every three games or so. It's not my squad either, it's only 82 rated with no superstars in it.

Definitely won't be complaining to EA anyway, comfortably in Elite 1 now and hoping to keep it that way. :)

Definitely, world class is always very tight and a 1 goal loss or win, legendary I win comfortably or get battered!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

jayo26 wrote: »
    Cheers pal just working out what kinda score I'll need I'm going well so far well within elite two and still haven't used my featured squad game.

I tried to play my featured game yesterday and kept getting "this event has ended" do you have to play on day 1 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Jayo you can check on futhead what the score was for squad battles. They have a tab that shows previous weeks and the current one aswell.

Bought 89 Van Basten. Had a game against him online and he destroyed me. Can’t wait to try him out :)

Jayo you can check on futhead what the score was for squad battles. They have a tab that shows previous weeks and the current one aswell.

That's exactly what I need pal I'm up to 30k already but I'm going to be out over the weekend so need about another 25k to get elite 2 hopefully that be about 15 games fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Where the **** do you Get all this time to play Jayo.. :D

astradave wrote: »
    Where the **** do you Get all this time to play Jayo.. :D

Working from home daddy it's easy pal 2 hours in the morning is plenty time ha the little one has me up at six every morning before she goes to school so plenty time.

I struggle at the weekend to get a few games in alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Seeing how far these get me in divisions. Up to 7 now with no problems. Asensio is class...

DMgkufsX4AAzh_2.jpg

DMgkqf-WsAEHkSi.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How's Cavani? Tempted to try a French league squad as my next one and for his stats, he looks very cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

jayo26 wrote:
    Gonna just keep trading and trading for two weeks and see how close can get starting off about 80k.

How on earth are you going to try turn 80k into 1.2m in 2 weeks?
    I dont know how ye lads do it,I've tried and tried but fair play

How on earth are you going to try turn 80k into 1.2m in 2 weeks?
    I dont know how ye lads do it,I've tried and tried but fair play

Jayo has over 2mill in transfer profits so far. Perhaps he can share a few tips on here unless he’s like me and spends a wad of cash on packs :)

Jayo has over 2mill in transfer profits so far. Perhaps he can share a few tips on here unless he’s like me and spends a wad of cash on packs :)

Simple pal buy cheap and sell high :)

I'll give you an example but I change the card daily but if you are quick enough at sniping you can buy team fitness for 200 or 300 if you list a 100 cards at a time selling for 600 or 700 you usually sell 30 or 40 at good times that is in around 10k profit per listing it's basically rinse and repeat.

Trading is easy it really is but it's not quick you have to know the prices and demand if every card. You have to learn the best times to buy certain cards and then the biggest thing is you have to go for it.

The easiest way for trading any card is see what the lowest price it's selling for on the last minute so say if I want to find a price for team fitness cards and they are selling for 600 every time in the last minute I know if I filter down the price to 400 and snipe them in 59th minute I will get them and list them for 700 and make 400 profit minus the tax.

Prices change all the time sometimes fitness cards are up to 12 or 14 hundred.

I've my way of doing it and TSC has the inform way it's just about finding what works for the time you put in but there are loads of ways if trading you just gave to put time in and do them.

Ps. You won't make 2 million profit from spending any reasonable amount of money on the game I'm sure you know yourself if you buy packs you do it just on the off chance you get a decent card if your buying packs to acumalte coins to build a squad your wasting money the odds are stacked against you and you won't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

https://imgur.com/a/zWYzM

Anyone any suggestions for updating this team ? Could probably add 50k today in an hour with whatever’s in the trade pile. I don’t know how to embed on the phone. Hope the link works.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lord TSC wrote: »
    How's Cavani? Tempted to try a French league squad as my next one and for his stats, he looks very cheap.

Doesn't seem like anything special but he's scoring. It's the wingers that are doing everything but maybe Cavani's positioning makes it easy for the wingers. Not sure.

Morata is a bit crap. Saving up for Jesus or some other expensive PL striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

J. Marston wrote: »
    Doesn't seem like anything special but he's scoring. It's the wingers that are doing everything but maybe Cavani's positioning makes it easy for the wingers. Not sure.

Morata is a bit crap. Saving up for Jesus or some other expensive PL striker.

I cannot recommend Rashford enough. His finishing and pace are brilliant.

14murphy wrote: »
    I cannot recommend Rashford enough. His finishing and pace are brilliant.

Agree and he is even better with a hunter card on him.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Simple pal buy cheap and sell high :)

I'll give you an example but I change the card daily but if you are quick enough at sniping you can buy team fitness for 200 or 300 if you list a 100 cards at a time selling for 600 or 700 you usually sell 30 or 40 at good times that is in around 10k profit per listing it's basically rinse and repeat.

Trading is easy it really is but it's not quick you have to know the prices and demand if every card. You have to learn the best times to buy certain cards and then the biggest thing is you have to go for it.

The easiest way for trading any card is see what the lowest price it's selling for on the last minute so say if I want to find a price for team fitness cards and they are selling for 600 every time in the last minute I know if I filter down the price to 400 and snipe them in 59th minute I will get them and list them for 700 and make 400 profit minus the tax.

Prices change all the time sometimes fitness cards are up to 12 or 14 hundred.

I've my way of doing it and TSC has the inform way it's just about finding what works for the time you put in but there are loads of ways if trading you just gave to put time in and do them.

Ps. You won't make 2 million profit from spending any reasonable amount of money on the game I'm sure you know yourself if you buy packs you do it just on the off chance you get a decent card if your buying packs to acumalte coins to build a squad your wasting money the odds are stacked against you and you won't win.

Yeah I don’t have the patience for it. But since I’m working 12 hour shifts at the weekend I can spend those trading this year. I have my icon now with about 150k remaining so will keep trading for a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Ah bollox. Apparently the German FUT FB page confirmed TOTY release on the 27th and there’s a mini crash right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Ah bollox. Apparently the German FUT FB page confirmed TOTY release on the 27th and there’s a mini crash right now.

I hate legends/icons being blue now, blue to me means toty/tots

With all the masses of packs that get opened during tots upgrading my 2 teams this afternoon seems a bad idea but fup it not much point going back now

Advertisement