Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I always open on console, there's nothing like the excitement of getting the boards

Portuguese .......

LW !!!!!!!!!!

Lazio...........

Nani :(

Yeah think ill wait till I'm on console, i always feel i get better packs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

astradave wrote: »
    Yeah think ill wait till I'm on console, i always feel i get better packs

I always open packs on console too and keep my left eye closed and touch the button to open them with my nose it is massive good luck ;););)

jayo26 wrote: »
    I always open packs on console too and keep my left the closed and touch the button to open them with my nose it is massive good luck ;););)

Must try that one, if i don't get Ronaldo or Messi doing that ill eat one of your hats :D

astradave wrote: »
    Must try that one, if i don't get Ronaldo or Messi doing that ill eat one of your hats :D

I'd say they are some good superstitions out there for pack opening.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

jayo26 wrote: »
    I always open packs on console too and keep my left eye closed and touch the button to open them with my nose it is massive good luck ;););)

Or the turn off the tv one

Usually just as well keep it off mind

• Advertisement

People are idiots

I'm after selling a few cards from the spanish clubs needed for the new sbc for 10k

Anyone buying these cards will end up paying more than 25k for the pack already only worth 25k and in the store now

Idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Anyone got a minute or two to spare? Need someone to concede a penalty in a friendly? Part of the daily challenge
    Not to worry: finally got one after 4 online games trying :) stupid daily challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Jesus the market has really gone down the last few days, Gomez down to 17k from 30-35k when I bought him. I picked up OTW Bonucci for 105k last night thought I was doing well but he's down to 95k now. Just after I bought him I packed an Ordinary Bonucci as well who's down to 35k from 45k last night when I packed him. Raging with myself cos I bought a good few IFs (Arnautovic, Kramaric and Zuber) and they've all tanked in price. Will just have to hold on now until things pick up. Bought a few packs with my remaining coins hoping to fluke a Scream card but got only rubbish, Mustafi the best of a very bad bunch.

Heres my team so far; would love any suggestions you might have

KyzZEd5l.png

Your next purchases should probably be new full backs, Peres on High Low work rates is a liability and you can afford the beast that is Florenzi with your remaining coins there

Left back IF Ghoulam is good for me, Rodriguez is slow and has low stamina so I'd be getting him changed quickly too

Your next purchases should probably be new full backs, Peres on High Low work rates is a liability and you can afford the beast that is Florenzi with your remaining coins there

Left back IF Ghoulam is good for me, Rodriguez is slow and has low stamina so I'd be getting him changed quickly too

Yeah Peres was my main weak point, is Florenzi worth the price over say Lichsteiner? Like to have solid defense so don't want him out of position too much.

I'd seen Ghoulam on r/FIFA but had forgotten about him. Will have a look thanks. Is it worth hanging on to OTW Bonucci over the normal gold card? Stats are the same for now, i know they can change through the season but might just take the coins for him when the market picks back up.

• Advertisement

Brutal packs! Reina and Szczęsny the only half decent players.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Jesus the market has really gone down the last few days, Gomez down to 17k from 30-35k when I bought him. I picked up OTW Bonucci for 105k last night thought I was doing well but he's down to 95k now. Just after I bought him I packed an Ordinary Bonucci as well who's down to 35k from 45k last night when I packed him. Raging with myself cos I bought a good few IFs (Arnautovic, Kramaric and Zuber) and they've all tanked in price. Will just have to hold on now until things pick up. Bought a few packs with my remaining coins hoping to fluke a Scream card but got only rubbish, Mustafi the best of a very bad bunch.

Heres my team so far; would love any suggestions you might have

KyzZEd5l.png

Radja or Matuidi at CM. Both your CMs are strong defensively, but slow AF.

With that formation you need at least one fast mobile CM who is strong defensively, otherwise you are badly open to counters.

Allan is also a cheap option

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just oepened three 7.5k packs on a whim.

Scream Crouch
    Nothing
    IF Fekir walkout and Scream Kovacic in the same pack

I'll have that, kinda pissed I didn't get to see Kovacic doing the zombie walkout though because Fekir got the walkout. First world problems, eh? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

For someone who is more experience with in form trading, is 85 rated Aspas a good investment for under 30k ? He seems like he could be useful for sbcs.

Also has anybody tried in form Alessandrini ? His stats look great for a card going for under 20k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Aspas will be a great investment. 30k for an 85 is insane value especially when those Icon SBCs come rolling around again

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hammo19 wrote: »
    Got rid of my prem team and came up with this...
    Miles cheaper, just wish coutinho was a CAM!

Possible idea; 4-4-1-1 would push your wingers back to LM and RM, but you could convert Cout into an LF and get 7 chem at the CF position?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Opened four 7.5k packs last night best player I got was Vorm :pac:

I know four packs isn't a lot but it was for me :D

Had to spend 8000 on a single player to do the Dracula SBC and got nothing. Do have two spare Valencia players though so should recoup the loss on them

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Had to spend 8000 on a single player to do the Dracula SBC and got nothing. Do have two spare Valencia players though so should recoup the loss on them

I only have the game about a week and got lucky with a pack getting three players worth over 10k each.

I reinvested some of this into my squad and through selling random players and winning a few games I had some money left over where I bought the packs.

big mistake on my part I think I should have just build an average team I was relatively happy with and then worried about packs and SBC's :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Got scream Carrasco and Mosunda in a few packs I just opened

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Mo Salah is euefa potw,sell,sell,sell.

Sorry about this folks,slightly off topic but I only have the PS4 about a wk now and I'm wondering how do you get friends to play online FIFA or even a list of players you have met,when I go to players I have met it says I have none,there's been a few really good games I've played and would like to friend my opponent but don't know how? Thanks

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Sorry about this folks,slightly off topic but I only have the PS4 about a wk now and I'm wondering how do you get friends to play online FIFA or even a list of players you have met,when I go to players I have met it says I have none,there's been a few really good games I've played and would like to friend my opponent but don't know how? Thanks
    y

you can search their PSN name and find them that way, write them a little message saying I played you on fifa blah blah.

if you want to add me feel free, my PSN is ImANoob08. I'm ****e though prob wont give you a good game

I'm bored so trying something new...

1a7520af-7fb7-49c1-962c-5723b3410fc5.png

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm bored so trying something new...

1a7520af-7fb7-49c1-962c-5723b3410fc5.png

Your boredom seems to make you loopy haha 3 at back in fifa 18 are ya mad ted.

Yeah Peres was my main weak point, is Florenzi worth the price over say Lichsteiner? Like to have solid defense so don't want him out of position too much.

I'd seen Ghoulam on r/FIFA but had forgotten about him. Will have a look thanks. Is it worth hanging on to OTW Bonucci over the normal gold card? Stats are the same for now, i know they can change through the season but might just take the coins for him when the market picks back up.

Lichsteiner has low enough stamina for a High high full back imo but with the right chem style he’d be good too

Defenders will be a lot less likely to get actual in forms during the season but theres worse ways to have your coins than invested in an 88 otw

SeanHarty wrote: »
    y

you can search their PSN name and find them that way, write them a little message saying I played you on fifa blah blah.

if you want to add me feel free, my PSN is ImANoob08. I'm ****e though prob wont give you a good game

Cheer mate,I'll do that,mine is upthepoolfc if you want to add me,don't worry I'm not great either tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Anyone have 87 rated JJ Okocha. Can be got for about 400k and I'm contemplating getting him

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

He's not supposed to be great really from youtube reviews. Fun yes but not great.

• Advertisement

Just got Mane in one of the gold upgrades, best card I've got out of them. Don't have a PL team though so need to try fit him in somewhere in my squads

Advertisement