Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Been opening bronze packs...sold quite a few bronzes for 600+, 1 league two CM sold for 2.8k instantly as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Managed to get two in a game online, missed the first one of course but got the second one

I can do it for you if ya need since I'm on a "study" day :pac: Just drop us a pm

Ur fine. I got the score with an Argentinian for the 3rd day in a row :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dowling06

Anyone having issues with fifa servers kicking them out during squad battles? So frustrating getting 0 points when up 3-0 :(

Was watching a stream with Nepenthez and he mentioned EPL 2 players were going for over 8k. Sure as hell I had a cm, put him up and 19 seconds later sold for 8k :)
    I probably have a load of those players worth a fortune

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Guffy

Blazer wrote: »
    Was watching a stream with Nepenthez and he mentioned EPL 2 players were going for over 8k. Sure as hell I had a cm, put him up and 19 seconds later sold for 8k :)
    I probably have a load of those players worth a fortune

Epl 2? League 2 like?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, I'm desperate and going to do something really stupid.

Someone talk me out of dropping 500k on Bale to try as a CF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, I'm desperate and going to do something really stupid.

Someone talk me out of dropping 500k on Bale to try as a CF.

Do it and tell me what happens.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Do it and tell me what happens.

Done.

Snipped one that was 20k under his current price.

I'm desperate for a decent win, and have coins to spare, so screw it, let's start the spending :P

This still leaves me with a lot to spend, but I want to test out some of it before I go all in. Mascherano, Laporte and Kovacic are all untradeables I had in my club, and will be the likely suspects for upgrading if I enjoy it.

ce1658df-6462-4c86-b6de-02d10b8d7a6a.png

Guffy wrote: »
    Epl 2? League 2 like?

yep..part of the SBCs out today..sure the packs are crap anyway but fools and their money :D

When you get demolished by some lad using Peter crouch to dribble threw your defence and score 4 goals you know it's time to quit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

When you get demolished by some lad using Peter crouch to dribble threw your defence and score 4 goals you know it's time to quit.

Must have been his scream card...

I got hammered by bronze squad teams before.

Pure humiliation...

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

So English league 2 players can be sold for big money

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Especially the non-English/welsh/Scottish ones. Sold a few Spanish ones for 4K+

ok bit the bullet and sold Salah..reverting back to 4-1-2-1-2 (2) as seems to be more suited to my style.
    I need a good CM so looking at Rui Costa..how much for my 90 SBC?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Dybala (65 strength) holds off Williams (84 strength) twice, then crosses perfectly with his 3 star weak foot to Strootman to volley home (63 volleys) with his 3 star weak foot from outside the box.....the AI literally just decides to score.

wonski wrote: »
    Must have been his scream card...

I got hammered by bronze squad teams before.

Pure humiliation...

It was his scream card but still only 75 rated and slow as ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Opened my gold 1 rewards and the best player was an 83 midfielder worth 1k. That was my first >82 player in over a week which is pretty bad since I opened 3 25k packs and did most of the sbcs.

My pack luck along with Liverpool's performance yesterday has convinced me to take a break from fifa/ avoid anything related to soccer until I forget how bad I and the team I support am.

I'll keep an eye on the market in the hope in form Aspas and laporte become the next big thing :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Getting into it now, played 4 SB games, 3 at pro and 1 at world class and won all 4 handy enough, I got umtiti at CB for my la Liga team and he's a beast alongside laporte and I just love my front 3 of delafeau, if aspas and vasquez,thinking of getting verane or godin at CB instead of laporte though

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Did that scream sbc and of course I got the best one...van damme!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Getting pissed off atm. 56/44 possession and 24 shots with 18 on target to 2/1 and lose 1-0 in the 85th min..just couldn’t get the ball past Ruffier. Headwrecker

• Advertisement

It was his scream card but still only 75 rated and slow as ****.

I noticed that all special cards were easier to play than normal cards.

Then there are non if cards like Rashford that despite the low rating work like 86 card.

Any 82 if is always better than regular 82 card,. Just my observation.

blowing the wad to get Costa..will cost about 480k or so.

actually gonna cost close to 600k ..awesome card though,

wonski wrote: »
    I noticed that all special cards were easier to play than normal cards.

Then there are non if cards like Rashford that despite the low rating work like 86 card.

Any 82 if is always better than regular 82 card,. Just my observation.

In fairness Radford is a dicieving card all his important stats are high and all the ones he don't need are really low that's why he has low rating but his actually in-game stats are higher then most 82 or 83 rated players.

In fairness Radford is a dicieving card all his important stats are high and all the ones he don't need are really low that's why he has low rating but his actually in-game stats are higher then most 82 or 83 rated players.

Definitely. Overall rating can be deceiving.

There are gems like Cuadrado who are beasts and cheap. He might not be good at finishing at all, but makes a lot of action that leads to goals.

Only 2 more players (60k) to get for prime Costa.
    Just need a few items to sell as I’m broke :)
    But this will be the first time ever where I pick a team and stick with it for the season.

Finally got him, now just to wait for the kids to sod off to bed so I can play :)

Hate playing in the evening. Went from murdering teams by three or four to not being able to get the ball out of my own half. There's a noticble increase in player skill and quality once school/work ends...

If you have around 500-600K spare get Prime Costa..its absolutely unreal..he's only a 4 star but he rips defences apart with both skills and passing and his attacking position is fantastic. I would compare him to Ben Arfa but about 10 times better.
    He might be a poor man's Gullit but compared to what Gullit is going for Costa is a steal.

Blazer wrote: »
    If you have around 500-600K spare get Prime Costa..its absolutely unreal..he's only a 4 star but he rips defences apart with both skills and passing and his attacking position is fantastic. I would compare him to Ben Arfa but about 10 times better.
    He might be a poor man's Gullit but compared to what Gullit is going for Costa is a steal.

Is that the sbc version?

Is that the sbc version?

yep...I think it came close to around 550k or so..but he's unbelievable.
    He makes Eriksen look crap and Eriksen is my top scorer.
    I din't realise he was so physical..he's something like 84 strength or something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Speaking of cheap players who are good I think delafeau is unreal,scores bucket loads for me

Advertisement