Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thanks guys. I'll hold off for now. I've got 1.7m burning a hole in my pocket, but since I'm not playing, I was tempted to go down that route, but I'll give it a slight wait.
    Mbappe wrote: »
    I'd hold off and invest in anticipation of the Maradona/Ronaldinho/Bergkamp SBCs for a #10 player.

The first two of them are going to be CRAZY expensive, compared to Costa. I'd say they'll be 2 or 3 million each, as opposed to the 400k :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Mbappe

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Thanks guys. I'll hold off for now. I've got 1.7m burning a hole in my pocket, but since I'm not playing, I was tempted to go down that route, but I'll give it a slight wait.

The first two of them are going to be CRAZY expensive, compared to Costa. I'd say they'll be 2 or 3 million each, as opposed to the 400k :S

They will but, my God, they'll be worth it!

If you think of as many possible requirements as you can and invest, you may get lucky!

Early investment ideas for De Bruyne POTM?

He's surely nailed on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Mbappe wrote: »
    Early investment ideas for De Bruyne POTM?

He's surely nailed on.

Belgium players in all positions, high rated epl players, the clubs he's played against, city players

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »

Better off getting Costa SBC and pairing up with Matheus in midfield.
    Like you said they will be crazily expensive.
    Or buy Gullit and SBC Costa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

My luck may be running out, did close to 100 of th eGold Upgrade packs over the past couple of days and got IF Batshuayi, Halloween Musonda, Verratti, and no one else rated above 83. Really can't complain after my previous luck though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gonna grab a few IF Otamendi at 43k if I can. High rated, PL inform and Man City. I'd worry it might be a bit obvious of an investment, but POTM De Bruyne will have to be expensive and that would be one way for them to do it...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Played against this earlier today.
    Sorry for size.
    8n4s1QH.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

You would think he would get a decent right back.

jayo26 wrote: »

You'd think he'd also have Bale over Dembele.

• Advertisement

You'd also think with a team that good he wouldn't need to bronze bench

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’m addicted to packs lads. Threw on another €40...got Hummels, 3rd walkout of the year so kind of worth it I guess?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

You'd also think with a team that good he wouldn't need to bronze bench

Must have been really bad bronzes cause he brought on icon Laudrup and some other big name too.

You would also imagine he would apply a few position cards.

You would also imagine he would apply a few position cards.

LW will give same chemistry as LF when linked so not a big deal. It’s a nice middle ground rather than having to constantly change positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Walkers the best RB in the game.

Blazer wrote: »
    LW will give same chemistry as LF when linked so not a big deal. It’s a nice middle ground rather than having to constantly change positions.

Oh yeh I know but don't like that orange under the card haha.

Lukker- wrote: »
    Walkers the best RB in the game.

Have to disagree on that one... I had him didint like him at all went back to aurier he is way better defensively.

Have to disagree on that one... I had him didint like him at all went back to aurier he is way better defensively.

I have Aurier but I really miss Walker's pace when racing back to defend.

I have Aurier but I really miss Walker's pace when racing back to defend.

Have you tried Valencia yet? His inform is on my bucket list he looks to be unreal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Was just doing the 11 leagues SBC and realised I need a player with loyalty to get 100 chem, stuck on 99 chem atm, is there a quick way of getting loyalty for a player?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

astradave wrote:
    Was just doing the 11 leagues SBC and realised I need a player with loyalty to get 100 chem, stuck on 99 chem atm, is there a quick way of getting loyalty for a player?

Youtube loyalty glitch. Should sort you out.

Have you tried Valencia yet? His inform is on my bucket list he looks to be unreal.

its a very tasty card but I'm broke after Costa's SBC.

beggar-cup.png

Am I the only one that gets the stupid gameplay freezing then fast forwarding to catchup in weekend league ??? It's totally tuning my weekend leare it freezes when someone is attacking me then again it catches up with gameplay the ball is in back of the net.... is it servers or cheating?

Am I the only one that gets the stupid gameplay freezing then fast forwarding to catchup in weekend league ??? It's totally tuning my weekend leare it freezes when someone is attacking me then again it catches up with gameplay the ball is in back of the net.... is it servers or cheating?

its a latency issue..complete pita..happens all the time really

its a latency issue..complete pita..happens all the time really

Unreal I've never seen it as bad as tonight I just gave up no point. I've really low ping and fast enough speeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Just packed Neymar 😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Unreal I've never seen it as bad as tonight I just gave up no point. I've really low ping and fast enough speeds.

Fut disconnected me twice early in games tonight while it was still 0-0. Raging as I had won the other 5. Was trying to get as many games in before the scream cards kick in tomorrow but I'm going to chance anymore tonight.

FUT Champions.............

2-9 atm after a disastrous start. Only 1 loss where I wasn't in the game, and I scored first in all apart from 1 game too. So many 50-50 games where things just aren't going my way

Any reward less than gold 3 isn't really worth the time of fut champs so I'm gonna need to see a serious turnaround in fortunes for that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Probably a very stupid question, but how do you view the squads others have submitted for SBC's on the FUTBIN website? I'm registered, and can get to the below for example, but cannot seem to find the squads others have submitted even when I click into one of the categories:

1de4ce130ac6b6a175ce8dbd28ae6e4b.png

Advertisement