Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Paully D wrote: »
    Probably a very stupid question, but how do you view the squads others have submitted for SBC's on the FUTBIN website? I'm registered, and can get to the below for example, but cannot seem to find the squads others have submitted even when I click into one of the categories:

1de4ce130ac6b6a175ce8dbd28ae6e4b.png

click completed squads

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Went all out and bought Martial, Ousmane Dembele, IF Alessandrini and built a squad around them. That front trio is a lethal force....plan on buying Griezmann or Mbappe OTW once my investments are sold. Anyone used either?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

click completed squads

I'm an idiot. :o

Thanks mate.

Got some decent players in packs tonight from SBC's, highlights being:

- Halloween Crouch
    - Antonio Valencia
    - Thomas Lemar
    - Mehdi Benatia

I'd been off the transfer market for about 10 days and it seems that prices have dropped dramatically in that time, or am I just making that up? For example, I bought Son weeks ago for about 25,000 and he's barely going for 10,000 now. :eek: That's just one of a huge amount of examples I could give.

1) Has this actually happened? 2) If so, why? and 3) Will it go full circle again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Mbappe

Got some decent players in packs tonight from SBC's, highlights being:

- Halloween Crouch
    - Antonio Valencia
    - Thomas Lemar
    - Mehdi Benatia

I'd been off the transfer market for about 10 days and it seems that prices have dropped dramatically in that time, or am I just making that up? For example, I bought Son weeks ago for about 25,000 and he's barely going for 10,000 now. :eek: That's just one of a huge amount of examples I could give.

1) Has this actually happened? 2) If so, why? and 3) Will it go full circle again?

Prices are always a good bit higher in the first few weeks of the game as demand is high and supply is short.

They won't rise again apart from maybe specific cards that are needed for SBCs on occasion.

Btw, the market generally crashes and prices drop further just before Black Friday. It'd be a good idea to have as many coins in the bank a couple of weeks before if you can, rather than hoarding players when their value is plummeting.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Went all out and bought Martial, Ousmane Dembele, IF Alessandrini and built a squad around them. That front trio is a lethal force....plan on buying Griezmann or Mbappe OTW once my investments are sold. Anyone used either?

Liked Griezmann much more than Mbappe personally, but very similar players.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Is it worth doing SBC ? I've not done any as it just seems too time consuming

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dowling06

Is there any advantage to having a bronze bench to lower your team's rating? I use two squads and rest one on the bench while the other is playing because I can't be arsed using fitness cards :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

dowling06 wrote: »
    Is there any advantage to having a bronze bench to lower your team's rating? I use two squads and rest one on the bench while the other is playing because I can't be arsed using fitness cards :p

You won't get a definitive answer on this. The game devs and lots of people online say no. But many pro's and the guys who place in the top 100 for the WL bronze bench.

People will do anything to give them some edge, even if it's only for the sake of giving them a physcological edge. If you have a system like you have currently I'd stick with it though, you will see tangible effects from squad rotation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Probably a very stupid question, but how do you view the squads others have submitted for SBC's on the FUTBIN website? I'm registered, and can get to the below for example, but cannot seem to find the squads others have submitted even when I click into one of the categories:

1de4ce130ac6b6a175ce8dbd28ae6e4b.png

Happened to have a good amount of the players needed for this weeks marquee matchups and rather than sell up I completed them all. Got absolute rubbish from it, was raging as I could have made a decent profit. Think I’ll steer clear of them from now on. I’m about half way through the SuperLig one so will finish that cos I badly want Quaresma think I’ll just invest and sell around the SBCs no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

shamrock55 wrote: »

I do the marquee matchups on my laptop when I need to pass some time, did all 4 this morning in about an hour or so.. will open the packs when I get on console. The live ones are pretty cheap and easy enough

Edit: Opened the packs there, got Vardy and Rui Patricio who will make my coins back if I sell..

Then out walks Chiellini from the next one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

100%. Packs without having to pay for them. Obviously the cost of the SBC in coin value is important, so don't go ploughing 25k worth of players to get a 7.5k pack. But the likes of Marquee matchups etc are normally relatively inexpensive to do, barring some obscure requirements at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭tbayers

Probably been asked here before so apologies. But how do people get millions of coins?? I've spent bones of 100 euros and highest I've got was Czech. I do have a decent squad of EPL players, is it a case of selling up and making money trading for a few days??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

tbayers wrote: »
    Probably been asked here before so apologies. But how do people get millions of coins?? I've spent bones of 100 euros and highest I've got was Czech. I do have a decent squad of EPL players, is it a case of selling up and making money trading for a few days??

Yup, that’s it. If you’re good at sniping, pick a popular player and snipe away or if you’ve a fair amount of coins, try the IF method. That works wonders but requires patience

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

tbayers wrote: »

Days, weeks, months.

You can certainly go the cash route, Bute there's loads of tips through this thread on various trading methods. But it's not a quick process and requires a lot of time and dedication.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I’d avoid the cash route unless there is promo packs available myself

IMO, absolutely.

For example, I've got the following from SBC packs: IF Fellaini, David Silva, Ederson, Halloween Crouch, Valencia - that's just a sample. Loads of mid-range players too who have made me profit from them.

The rewards are so much better. I've opened loads of packs via purchasing points or spending coins and the best I've got was Cuardrado. It can't be just a coincidence.

They are also very easy and quick to do looking at the sample squads people have put up on the likes of FUT Bin.

IMO, absolutely.

For example, I've got the following from SBC packs: IF Fellaini, David Silva, Ederson, Halloween Crouch, Valencia - that's just a sample. Loads of mid-range players too who have made me profit from them.

The rewards are so much better. I've opened loads of packs via purchasing points or spending coins and the best I've got was Cuardrado. It can't be just a coincidence.

They are also very easy and quick to do looking at the sample squads people have put up on the likes of FUT Bin.

Just opened 2 packs from SBC there and got feck all really,it's kinda fun though so I'll keep going with it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

IMO, absolutely.

I think it varies hugely. I’ve got mostly crap from SBCs. Best I got was fabregas. I got Bonucci and Aubamayang from just buying packs with coins through the store so I think it is just coincidence that you’ve got decent pulls.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

You'd be mental not to do the likes of the 3 Hybrid Leagues/Nations, the rewards they gave alone are more than worth the coins you'd put into them

Look on futbin for a guide to how to do them and what price they'll cost you, but those 3 are totally worth there's no chance you won't make coins off it.

The league ones alone aren't worth it unless you want that specific player, same with potm, but sometimes you can get things like a rare gold pack for an individual team for 5k which you'll break even on even with 3 75 golds

Have the solutions on your phone for a guide but don't use the actual players especially the silvers and bronzes because theyre usually price fixed, and stick on spotify while you're doing them, there's worse ways to pass an hour or 2

• Advertisement

You'd be mental not to do the likes of the 3 Hybrid Leagues/Nations, the rewards they gave alone are more than worth the coins you'd put into them

Look on futbin for a guide to how to do them and what price they'll cost you, but those 3 are totally worth there's no chance you won't make coins off it.

The league ones alone aren't worth it unless you want that specific player, same with potm, but sometimes you can get things like a rare gold pack for an individual team for 5k which you'll break even on even with 3 75 golds

Have the solutions on your phone for a guide but don't use the actual players especially the silvers and bronzes because theyre usually price fixed, and stick on spotify while you're doing them, there's worse ways to pass an hour or 2

Yea I'm gonna get into it now,I'll have a look on futbin too

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Did the Hybrid Nations SBC. Got nothing from the first 4 packs but got Modric and IF Hilton in the rare mega pack so managed to make nearly 100k from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

J. Marston wrote: »
    Did the Hybrid Nations SBC. Got nothing from the first 4 packs but got Modric and IF Hilton in the rare mega pack so managed to make nearly 100k from it.

I got IF Hilton last night too..I'm wondering should I hang onto him for either Ronaldo's or Ronaldinho's prime icon SBC..I imagine his price would shoot up as he's only going for 25k or so at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Finished up with 17 wins grrrhhhhhh at least it's couple of decent packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm laughing at Sturridge's reaction to his pace.. I mean htf can you go from 90 pace to 76 in one year????

Just got an 88 iniesta from a 15000 pack in hybrid league,happy days,straight into my la Liga team you go Mr iniesta

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

jayo26 wrote: »
    Finished up with 17 wins grrrhhhhhh at least it's couple of decent packs.

Somehow managed to go from 2-9 to 13-13 myself, be very disappointed if i dont get the 18 wins

Broadband is down atm so hope its not long

Iniesta just got 2 goals for me in his first game,I just love his passing I have him in cm though in a 4141 alongside rakatic,delafeau,and dembele,so Barcelona straight across midfield with cassimiro behind and if aspas up top,
    Btw how do you put picks of your team on here

Iniesta just got 2 goals for me in his first game,I just love his passing I have him in cm though in a 4141 alongside rakatic,delafeau,and dembele,so Barcelona straight across midfield with cassimiro behind and if aspas up top,
    Btw how do you put picks of your team on here

Load them to postimage.org then copy the link for forum and paste it on here is how I do it.

• Advertisement

Somehow managed to go from 2-9 to 13-13 myself, be very disappointed if i dont get the 18 wins

Broadband is down atm so hope its not long

Id like to think i would of got the 18 if i hadnt had so many crappy games with the connection freezing and costing me goals.

Advertisement