Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

jayo26 wrote: »
    Load them to postimage.org then copy the link for forum and paste it on here is how I do it.

I'll try that thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bougth 10 IF Otamendi on Friday evening for 43k, and then regretted it a bit from the point of view of I worried prices would drop.

Noticed there he's on 50k now.

Gonna sit on him for a few weeks though. Hoping if De Bryune gets POTM, they'll require a Man City IF, and then his price will sky rocket....

Load them to postimage.org then copy the link for forum and paste it on here is how I do it.

Maybe a silly question but how do you load them to post image from the ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Sold IF Jesus and bought Mbappe, Kante, Martial and IF Alessandrinno with the proceeds.
    Now I'm beginning to regret spending money on Mane and Costa even though both are worth their weight in goal.
    Mane is only a sub due to Martial having better chemistry for Mbappe.
    Eriksen is also relegated to a sub for the same reason even though both Mane and himself are my top scorers by miles.
    IF Jesus was fantastic but selling him to get 4 very strong players is a no-brainer.

ps jayo..i know how you hate out of position players so i changed Kanta to a CDM :)

dMH0JiL.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Maybe a silly question but how do you load them to post image from the ps4

Oh donno if you can pal I use the companion app on my phone take a screenshot of it then upload it.

Screenshot_20171029-171723.png

• Advertisement

^^ do you upload it using your phone etc or from laptop ?

Blazer wrote: »
    ^^ do you upload it using your phone etc or from laptop ?

Phone just go to postimage on the web browser of the phone.

jaysus,,,,just sold Mourinho for 5k and Klopp for 2.5K.
    madness but I'm not complaining..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Finished a game with 62% possession and lost 2-1....he scored twice from kick-off. One of the most annoying things to concede to

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Id like to think i would of got the 18 if i hadnt had so many crappy games with the connection freezing and costing me goals.

That speed up lag is the absolute worst, normal lag you can sort of deal with it but the speed up lag is a bloody lottery in trying to do anything

• Advertisement

That speed up lag is the absolute worst, normal lag you can sort of deal with it but the speed up lag is a bloody lottery in trying to do anything

It's terrible you could spend ages building up the perfect attack and before you know it the ball is in your net.

Now I'm beginning to regret spending money on Mane and Costa even though both are worth their weight in goal.

Mane must be a stunning sub to have though, given he'd be so dangerous from so many angles?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Mane must be a stunning sub to have though, given he'd be so dangerous from so many angles?

I'll let you know later on..at work at the moment so only trading in FUT :)
    He's lethal up front in the ST role. But as you said he can play anywhere across the front line with his stats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Mbappe

Just got an 88 iniesta from a 15000 pack in hybrid league,happy days,straight into my la Liga team you go Mr iniesta

Awful card. LM and really poor stamina. Only a slight upgrade on his NIF card and being a LM probably nullifies any upgrade.

He’ll be brilliant for Icon SBCs though. Loads of icons played for Barca and chances are an IF Barca player will be needed for prime Ronaldinho/Ronaldo/Maradona and the squad will probably have to be 88 rated. His price will sky rocket eventually, cause you’ll find it hard to find a more useless in game 88 rated IF Barca card and he’ll be gold for those major SBCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Finished a game with 62% possession and lost 2-1....he scored twice from kick-off. One of the most annoying things to concede to

I notice i seem to lose a lot of goals straight from top off after I score, I dunno if it’s my players daydreaming or me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Managed to get Gold 2 after winning the last 2 games

Went 1-0 up in both of them within 5 mins and both decided to quit there and then, delighted

Anyone try Batuyai (the Chelsea striker whose name I can't spell) or David Silvas in forms?

Nearly finished Deus Ex Mankind Divided and when that's done, I'll probably go back to Fifa :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Mbappe

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone try Batuyai (the Chelsea striker whose name I can't spell) or David Silvas in forms?

Nearly finished Deus Ex Mankind Divided and when that's done, I'll probably go back to Fifa :)

The Batman card is amazing value at the moment @ ~40k. In form PL Belgian that plays for one of De Bruyne’s former clubs.

A very good in game card as well. His price will hit 60k easy in a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

What do you guys think of Firmino? Got him in a pack on an SBC. I'll try him myself of course but just wondering what the consensus is as his card seems good.

Paully D wrote: »
    What do you guys think of Firmino? Got him in a pack on an SBC. I'll try him myself of course but just wondering what the consensus is as his card seems good.

I got him in a pack too but never used him cos I only have a la Liga team,I'd say he's good enough though

• Advertisement

I got him in a pack too but never used him cos I only have a la Liga team,I'd say he's good enough though

Picked Salah out of the upgrade packs so with Sane/Mane and Salah i’ve decided to sell Mbappe/Martial and Alessandrino and buy back Jesus.
    Have to say though with Kante and Babysomethingorother midfield is extremely fast and pacey. Babyacko or whatever his name is awesome.

Mbappe wrote: »
    The Batman card is amazing value at the moment @ ~40k. In form PL Belgian that plays for one of De Bruyne’s former clubs.

A very good in game card as well. His price will hit 60k easy in a couple of weeks.

Wasn't even thinking of an investment, but that sounds good to actually :pac:

I want to run something with Bat and Award winner Giroud up front. Tempted by trying Ibra at CAM as well behind them, and trying to just whip as many crosses in as humanly possible

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

No surprise here, finished on 24 wins yet again. Had3 games to get the last win and couldn’t even manage that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Here's what I'm running at the moment:

IMG_4662.png

Subs are: Butland, Keane, Kolasinac, Wanyama, Firmino and a couple of others who escape me.

The squad has been built almost entirely through trading, with packs mainly coming from SBC's (which I've put a lot of time into) and I've spent €20 altogether on FIFA points (and got **** all). I'm really happy with that considering I started with nothing as virtually a new player to UT this edition.

A little more trading to get Sane, a hunter card for Rashford and a shadow card for Matic and I'll get out on the pitch with it. My plan then is probably to start Sane in place of Son and use Son as a substitute as he is equally adept at LM and lethal up top with his finisher card. The dream would be to get Eriksen in in place of Sigurdsson, but that's a long way away yet. I actually packed David Silva in an SBC reward but didn't really enjoy playing with him for some reason.

I've only played 25 games of UT this season, such is the enjoyment I've gotten from wheeling and dealing and trying to build a team I really want :pac: But it's time to get playing now.

Are there any relatively cheap Premier League players that you feel would be good additions for me?

I just played a guy with Ronaldo. The jammy git got him in those 2xrare player upgrade packs.
    He’s untradeable but who cares :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Screenshot_20171030-113240.png

I've been running this the last couple of days, Kane and Zaha as a duo have 31 goals in 14 games between them. Salah, Sterling and Eriksen all chip in around them aswell. Really fun to play with, Kane bangs them in from everywhere as does Eriksen. Zaha is great to stretch teams. Surprised he's so cheap in comparison to Jesus. Martial instead of Sterling will be the next buy.

Backline needs a lot of work but I'm building a Bundesliga side to alternate my PL team.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

I just played a guy with Ronaldo. The jammy git got him in those 2xrare player upgrade packs.
    He’s untradeable but who cares :)

Legend or La Liga Ronaldo, you'd kill for a pack pull on either of them! Jammy git is right

duffman13 wrote: »
    Legend or La Liga Ronaldo, you'd kill for a pack pull on either of them! Jammy git is right

CR7 one. Jammy git indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Took a couple of days off so I decided to try the daily knockout cup since I'd never done it before.

I had to face overmars and jesus running around like headless chickens in one match but nothing will compare to the final where the other guy just kept giving it to willian, sprint down the wing and cross.

I managed to come from 2-1 down in the tenth minute to win 3-2.

If the weekend league is like the latter matches but with teams full of icons I think that could finish the game for me.

Has anybody used 86 giroud ? His 82 is my main striker so he looks good for 50k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Paully D wrote:
    Are there any relatively cheap Premier League players that you feel would be good additions for me?

Would highly recommend Charley Musonda as a bench option. You'll get him for nothing and has 5 star skills and over 90 pace. His scream card is unreal at moment but loved his base card also.

Advertisement