Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Gutted got Sakho in that SBC

keep him for an sbc...you'll know he'll come in usefull.

Lukker- wrote: »
    Friend did it for 300k using the scream players today. The boosted rating counts towards the SBC

Very tempted

Hmm, that’s good to know , that would really do the Del Piero sbc nicely

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Think I might do the same,have bartra and foster scream players, veratti,benzema(although it might make more sense to sell him and buy cavani),bonucci,few 85's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Somehow managed to stumble my way up to 550K. I have a target team in mind but it's going to cost around 750K with Bale, Dembele, etc.

Are we expecting Black Friday to crash the market? I mean, it looks like there are regularly 5-7 million items on the market now, whereas previously you'd only see that many items listed during Black Friday and TOTY crashes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Packed an untradable Hummel's yesterday. Also got Marc bartra in my 2nd scream pack. Got depay in the first. Haven't enough to do any of the icon SBCs unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

The scream cards are worth holding onto for the sbc later in the year they will be boosted throughout the year at different periods my guess will be for futmass and the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Just got Benzema in the Scream SBC pack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

jayo26 wrote: »
    The scream cards are worth holding onto for the sbc later in the year they will be boosted throughout the year at different periods my guess will be for futmass and the likes.

The promo said that they'll become upgraded again at "spooky times" throughout the year. The upgrades this year are a lot smaller than last years, saw some theories that maybe they'll get upgraded whenever there's a full moon, so around once a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Sold all my laportes that people were panic selling for 2.5k for 5k today.:D

Passing feels god awful after the patch but maybe that's just me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

IF Otamendi sold there for 72k, bought for 43k over the weekend. Cranked up his price More than I usually do, happy to leave him there till POTM hype kicks in, but screw it, I'll happily take the 25k profit tonight. 9 more to shift still.

After bemoaning how slow the If method had gotten last week, it's been brilliant is week so far. Just going to focus on PL players from now on, I think...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Is there a better PL defender for under 25,000 coins than Van Dijk? The bloke is immense for me.

The new patch has definitely ended tika taka . Much better I find.
    Have a IF Iniesta and Hilton so holding out for a Ronadlo/Ronaldinho SBC to drive up the prices so I can get another icon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Crouch horror card is insanely good. Gonna cry a little when he goes back to normal

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Crouch horror card is insanely good. Gonna cry a little when he goes back to normal

I'm sick of the sight of the lanky %$#$%%%$#&

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm sick of the sight of the lanky %$#$%%%$#&

Don't blame you he is incredible haha

Finally got jesus and now I see why everybody is raving about him. Have him partnered with 86 giroud and together they are lethal.

Can't believe it's taken u all nearly a year to love Jesus like I do :):)

Does Halloween thing end tonight?

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Does Halloween thing end tonight?

Fricken better but then we have movember to look forward too I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

First big event of FIFA 18 and they did absolutely nothing for it. It was just last year's Halloween event minus the player SBCs.

• Advertisement

Lordy, I love lazy buyers. Mahrez sold there for 80k when he can be gotten easily for 55k.

This week has been so much fun trading wise. Tell you what, I worry I get a lot more enjoyment from Fifa when I'm not actually playing it. Not played a game for a week now :pac:

Higuain, Cavani and Mertens in the same team of the week.

Not sure who to invest in as they'll all be expensive. I might just buy a few 86 rated and sell them tomorrow if the prime icon sbc drops.

Wasn't expecting IF Young. Will pick him up for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Someone bought this guy from me for 10k...

https://www.futbin.com/18/player/1373/Denswil/

I'm guessing a mistake or a very expensive, particular SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

J. Marston wrote: »
    Someone bought this guy from me for 10k...

https://www.futbin.com/18/player/1373/Denswil/

I'm guessing a mistake or a very expensive, particular SBC.

What you not heard of denswill?? He's deadly

Mandanda's in form looks like the best one to pick up for trading this week. Not sure if I'll invest or be safe and sell everything after the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Anyone know when the free gold packs you get with the Ronaldo edition become available every week?

Anyone know when the free gold packs you get with the Ronaldo edition become available every week?

Every Monday at 00:00 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Monday morning at 1am for me.

• Advertisement

Mondays

Advertisement