Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

martyos121 wrote: »
    Monday morning at 1am for me.

Clocks went back so midnight now :)

Did 10 upgrade gold packs.
    Pulled 4 walkouts including Pique, Koscielny, Some IF Brazilian CB and Glik.
    It’s lookign good for my Ronaldo/Ronaldinho SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Im new to FUT, do many here buy fifa points to buy gold packs?

Also, what does SBC stand for? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

SBC is squad building challenge. You can do them to get free packs.

I'd avoid buying points if you can, or at least wait till black Friday to buy them. The usually do special offers etc. Try trading to build your coins!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

When is Black Friday ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

14murphy wrote: »
    When is Black Friday ?

24th November this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I'm doing an SBC and need 100 chem,I have all the right players and positions and only have 99 chem,what the feck do I do??

Squad battle challenges,try them they're actually addictive

shamrock55 wrote: »
    I'm doing an SBC and need 100 chem,I have all the right players and positions and only have 99 chem,what the feck do I do??

If they not all on loyalty do the glitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Has the patch lowered the difficulty of the AI? I changed formation/tactics and I'm suddenly winning games on legendary by cricket scores. Before that I was grinding out narrow wins on legendary & world class against the better teams with the odd few defeats. I know my skill level hasn't improved magically anyway.....but scored over 30 goals in the last 6 games. Players are just making unreal runs all over the place and not being tracked at all.

jayo26 wrote: »
    If they not all on loyalty do the glitch.

What that??

• Advertisement

What that??

If you buy a player from market they have to play 10 games for you before they get a bonus chemistry point for been loyal... they automatically get it if you find the player in a pack.

To make a player loyal you put them in a team and start a game against the team of the week and when it kicks off you go into the main menu of the console and quit.out if fifa do this ten times and he becomes loyal.

Search it on YouTube it probably explain it better then me.

If you buy a player from market they have to play 10 games for you before they get a bonus chemistry point for been loyal... they automatically get it if you find the player in a pack.

To make a player loyal you put them in a team and start a game against the team of the week and when it kicks off you go into the main menu of the console and quit.out if fifa do this ten times and he becomes loyal.

Search it on YouTube it probably explain it better then me.

Do I have to do this with all the players or just one

since you only need one point one player is fine. Make sure its not a player who's already 10.

It doesn't make any difference really but you will still need to put 11 players in the squad so may as well be the sbc players as any.

Before you go to all the bother make sure they are all in the proper positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

It doesn't make any difference really but you will still need to put 11 players in the squad so may as well be the sbc players as any.

Before you go to all the bother make sure they are all in the proper positions.

Think that’s for the hybrid leagues SBC, 11 players from the same country but 11 different leagues.. most you will get is chem 9 so without a loyalty bonus on one of them you can’t get 100 chem

Just played and forfitted 10 games with the whole squad and still no change

Doesn’t sound right. All players should have gained +1 chemistry.

astradave wrote: »
    Think that’s for the hybrid leagues SBC, 11 players from the same country but 11 different leagues.. most you will get is chem 9 so without a loyalty bonus on one of them you can’t get 100 chem

Dave stop talking sh1t :):)

Only messing pal.

Yeh Some of the hybrid require loyalty but if his chemistry ain't right and only down by one he can get loyalty to bring it up.... what i was saying about playing 11 players was he can't use the loyalty glitch with just one player starting a game so he may as well have the sbc players in the squad and use their contracts seen as he be getting rid off them anyway.

Post a screenshot or take a pic if your squad pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Did you kick the ball at all?

Or just forfeited without doing anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

You don't forfeit the game as far as i know, you have to sign out of PSN that disconnects you from FUT but records it as a game. A quick youtube search will find what you need.

Blazer wrote: »
    Doesn’t sound right. All players should have gained +1 chemistry.

I just realised your ment to log out completely,it's gonna take a while I'd say

Only had to do it once,just pause the game,go to networks,sign out,sign back in go back to ut and violla

So just finished hybrid league,got 85 pjanic,83 fabinho,82 turan,80 blind,82 Saul,villa,giroud,and few other handy ones so not too bad,could've been better though for the work that went into it

Just kick the ball, forfeit the match and repeat 10 times, no need to log out or messing with the cables. Takes only few minutes, add enough contracts before you start.

wonski wrote: »
    Just kick the ball, forfeit the match and repeat 10 times, no need to log out or messing with the cables. Takes only few minutes, add enough contracts before you start.

Some people like to keep their win to loss record in tact that's why you quit the game.

Some people like to keep their win to loss record in tact that's why you quit the game.

You can always play squad battles with that team. Almost a win win situation.

Just shows how inaccurate and pointless is that statistic.

wonski wrote: »

Only took 30 seconds,no cables touched,I did the Forefit 10 times and it didn't work,other way is way faster anyway

Only took 30 seconds,no cables touched,I did the Forefit 10 times and it didn't work,other way is way faster anyway

What other way?

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    What other way?

Start a totw game,as soon as it starts pause it,go to main playstation menu and click,setting,then network,then get rid of tick in connect to internet to sign out,click again to sign in,go back to ut and it's done

Advertisement