Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Will be interesting to see if they actually can patch it, and that the bans aren't because thats an easier solution for them. That issue looks like a core AI issue with regards when they should tackle, how hard, etc. I wonder how hard that is to actually patch in a fix for.

Since it seems to be only bronze players they press you’d imagine its an easy fix, just have the ai work as they would on a gold card

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

How can they prove that the banned person is doing that? Seems a strange move to ban people for it as others have said, slippery slope for EA to go down banning people for exploiting their own crap AI.

On another note, played Career mode for the first time in ages last night with a friend. After getting used to legendary on SBs the difference in AI is crazy! So much easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

How can they prove that the banned person is doing that? Seems a strange move to ban people for it as others have said, slippery slope for EA to go down banning people for exploiting their own crap AI.

On another note, played Career mode for the first time in ages last night with a friend. After getting used to legendary on SBs the difference in AI is crazy! So much easier.

I say a game where the ai gets more then 2 red cards sticks out like a sore thumb.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

I say a game where the ai gets more then 2 red cards sticks out like a sore thumb.

Yeah true but presumably half the internet is at it now, where do they draw a line I wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Yeah true but presumably half the internet is at it now, where do they draw a line I wonder.

Either a patch, ignore it or start banning people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Man 4-1-2–1-2 (1) is bloody awesome this year.
    Was struggling on legendary game losing 2-0 and decided to switch to it to give Jesus some support. Ends up winning 6-1.
    I loved this formation on the old days until it got nerfed and 4-3-3(4) became the new king but it looks like it’s back big time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Blazer wrote: »
    Was struggling on legendary game losing 2-0 and decided to switch to it to give Jesus some support. Ends up winning 6-1.
    I loved this formation on the old days until it got nerfed and 4-3-3(4) became the new king but it looks like it’s back big time :)

They even gave you back a goal :eek:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Blazer wrote: »

It's very narrow though isn't it,I like a bit of width (Jesus that sounds bad)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Here's a handy thing for FUT, especially those of you with lots of silver and bronze players, futbin import will tell you what all the players in your club are worth and you might find some players needed for SBCs you didn't know you had

https://www.futbin.com/user/club

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Here's a handy thing for FUT, especially those of you with lots of silver and bronze players, futbin import will tell you what all the players in your club are worth and you might find some players needed for SBCs you didn't know you had

That's class, I go through most players when I open packs etc but for newer sbcs it's way easier.

• Advertisement

shamrock55 wrote: »
    It's very narrow though isn't it,I like a bit of width (Jesus that sounds bad)

It’s the first version I use with wingers. I find the second one too narrow
    And now it allows me to sell Kante and bring in Shearer with IF Jesus.
    As a Newcastle fan I just have to hear that SHEARERRRR a few more times .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Two weeks in a row De Rossi is my best player from Elite 1 Squad Battles :pac:

They should really change the squad battles to during the week where it refreshes twice.
    I work weekends so not only lose out on Weekend league but also lose ground on squad battles. I was elite 1 and because of that stupid schedule I'm down to Elite 3 and maybe gold 1 as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Where is the import option on the app?? Can't seem to see it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Where is the import option on the app?? Can't seem to see it

Think it's only on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

jayo26 wrote: »
    Think it's only on the website

Chrome extension needs to be added, works great on laptop /desktop, not sure if there is a way around it using tablet or a phone.

Handy tool.

Can anyone tell me a good keeper for la Liga team,I just bought oblak to replace asenjo and he's pure ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

After putting myself through 27 weekend leagues games in row,all i can say is..... f**k icons!!!The amount of teams with 3 or 4 of them in the team is ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Gave Squad Battles a go over the weekend for the first time. Just played the first four games so only managed to get to Bronze 1. Am I right in saying ill get the rewards due for placing there even though I didn't play all 45 games or whatever it is? I just don't have the time to play that many games over the course of the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Redo91 wrote: »
    Gave Squad Battles a go over the weekend for the first time. Just played the first four games so only managed to get to Bronze 1. Am I right in saying ill get the rewards due for placing there even though I didn't play all 45 games or whatever it is? I just don't have the time to play that many games over the course of the week.

yeah I played one game a while ago to complete a daily challenge and got a reward

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

SeanHarty wrote: »
    yeah I played one game a while ago to complete a daily challenge and got a reward

Cheers. Are the packs you get tradeable?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Redo91 wrote: »
    Cheers. Are the packs you get tradeable?

Yes

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

....and I'm back to losing every game. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Lord TSC wrote: »
    ....and I'm back to losing every game. :(

I know the feeling. I had 14 wins and 14 games left in the weekend league with my projected rank being gold 2 when I lost nearly ten games in a row and only managed to win after buying martial,dembele and this weeks inform ligue 1 left back for my team.Ended up making gold 3 by the skin of my teeth.

And to top it off there was nothing in my elite 3 squad battle rewards above discard value :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Squad battles are really a waste of time for me in relation to the packs. Nothing in 3 weeks of doing them.

Squad battles is really just there for People who can't make the weekend league I feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

RossieMan wrote:
    Squad battles is really just there for People who can't make the weekend league I feel.

Or people who wouldn't be bothered with 40 games in a weekend.

I played the wl all last year and always finished gold 1-2. But the rewards weren't worth the stress so I've decided not to play it at all this year, and I'm enjoying the game far more.

I actually enjoy squad battles, get Elite 1 if I play all my games, but the rewards are muck.

Got nothing in my marquee matchups packs aswell :rolleyes:

Are ye starting to sell your teams before the pre-black friday panic sale now or is it still worthwhile to invest ?

I just can't seem to settle on a formation,I'll have a handy run then lose shedloads and so change formation and I can't settle,what do you guys use,maybe I'm just not very good,thing that gets me most is how my defense seems to be exposed no matter what I try,I conceded nine goals in a game last night, lost 9-4 that's never happened to me before,the guy was just running straight through me it's a bit frustrating tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Got nothing in my marquee matchups packs aswell :rolleyes:

Are ye starting to sell your teams before the pre-black friday panic sale now or is it still worthwhile to invest ?

Sold mine up last week before any prices dropped so didn't lose anything.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Sold mine up last week before any prices dropped so didn't lose anything.

Are you just waiting now or are you still investing?

For the formation 4-2-3-1 helped me defensively this weekend but even with 6 defensive players there'll still be times where the opponent just runs through you or spins 180 degrees at the edge of his box and plays a 40 yard pass through your defence.

Advertisement