Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Must start using that feature.
    I got sod all in my MM, some stupid 79 rats lb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I think we're starting to see the first stage of the market crash. A couple of players I've been keeping an eye on like kante,vidal,alexis sanchez etc have all dropped around 30k already. Hopefully it spreads to the lower priced cards so I can buy back jesus before this weekend league :D

In form Salah striker card looks pretty good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Mbappe in form is right wing.... his one to watch card will be insane money.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,078 ✭✭✭Guffy

How does the if cards affect the otw cards price wise. Have a couple of troare otw cards i bought for 12k. What should i be looking to flip them for roughly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Guffy wrote: »
    How does the if cards affect the otw cards price wise. Have a couple of troare otw cards i bought for 12k. What should i be looking to flip them for roughly?

I have a few of them too and I'm wondering the same, currently lowest Bin is circa 32k. I'd hope it rises a bit further once the otw is updated, I'm hoping a BIN of 50k.

Guffy wrote: »

Check the market mate easiest way see what they selling for.

Liamalone wrote: »
    I have a few of them too and I'm wondering the same, currently lowest Bin is circa 32k. I'd hope it rises a bit further once the otw is updated, I'm hoping a BIN of 50k.

Usually they won't rise for the smaller cards I don't think anyway they will rise until everyone starts selling them off when totw is announced.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Usually they won't rise for the smaller cards I don't think anyway they will rise until everyone starts selling them off when totw is announced.

If I sell them for 50k I'll be well happy, would be a 35k profit each and I have four of them, would be a handy 140k profit. I can only but dream lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Ooh, lots of good investments in that TOTW.

• Advertisement

If I sell them for 50k I'll be well happy, would be a 35k profit each and I have four of them, would be a handy 140k profit. I can only but dream lol

Do what tsc and just list them up and chance your arm.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Do what tsc and just list them up and chance your arm.

Max price is limited to 50k currently, I will leave it until later because I be greedy and want to throw one up for something silly like TSC does :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Sitting on 14 otamendis and price has dropped 10k today

I assume my otw salah will convert to an st yeah ?

I don't think so. Mbappe's inform is a right wing but his otw will still be a striker.

I went into concept squads and built the team I wanted. It costs about 600k. I'm currently at 300k plus tomorrow's rewards and the 150 rare silver Medillin players I invested in so hopefully I should have enough soon.

Nope, otw cards only gain the stats.

No it stays same position.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Max price is limited to 50k currently, I will leave it until later because I be greedy and want to throw one up for something silly like TSC does :D

I'd say sell as soon as you can. Previous otws have dropped after the totw is announced.
    He's also got a 1* wf so his appeal is slightly limited, can't imagine him going for 50k.

Apparently there's already 2 in form mbappes and salahs up on ps4 already.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Apparently there's already 2 in form mbappes and salahs up on ps4 already.

Same for Xbox, some clown is looking for 900k for if card, obviously hopefully someone mistakes it for otw card

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Not related to ut but can someone explain to me how I can play against another player offline,just a normal game,tbh the kids wanted to play a game against eachother and I can't seem to do it,another problem I'm having is getting the 2nd controller linked in,the PS3 was so much easier why the hell did they have to complicate things so much

• Advertisement

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Not related to ut but can someone explain to me how I can play against another player offline,just a normal game,tbh the kids wanted to play a game against eachother and I can't seem to do it,another problem I'm having is getting the 2nd controller linked in,the PS3 was so much easier why the hell did they have to complicate things so much

I could be wrong but I think you just plug the two controllers in, press the ps button (or the xbox equivalent) to make sure it picks up both and then select kick off and when it asks to select sides just put one controller to the team on the left and the other to the team on the right.

Salah otw price has dropping 80k in the last few hours

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Prices are always at their worst as soon as the TOTW launches.

They'll drop till Saturday morning, at which stage they'll stabilize.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Aaand otw traore is down to 19k. Hope everyone sold up!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Salah otw price has dropping 80k in the last few hours

At about 4pm he was attracting bids of over 420k, he's down to around 300ish now, huge drop even from last weekends price!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I just picked up OTW Salah for 277k. Everybody wants that striker card. Crazy crash.

I'm actually kinda annoyed the otw card didn't change position as well. Surely wouldn't be that hard to do.

Also any idea when potm droos
    Hoping it's Kevin and needs a city if

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Mbappe

Love taking advantage of undercutting panic sellers.

I'm actually kinda annoyed the otw card didn't change position as well. Surely wouldn't be that hard to do.

Also any idea when potm droos
    Hoping it's Kevin and needs a city if

It was in the rules last year too that they wouldn't change position.. I wouldn't be so annoyed he actually doesn't have that great of stats that would make him a great striker compared to say Jesus or mbappe.

Another inform or two and his one to watch will be the best winger in the game similar to mane last year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Mbappe

Mbappe wrote: »
    Love taking advantage of undercutting panic sellers.

Has already rebounded back up to 844k.

Advertisement