Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Every time I buy a new player, the whole squads kit numbers change (a defender or midfielder with a 1 on their back annoys me), anyone know how to stop this?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Every time I buy a new player, the whole squads kit numbers change (a defender or midfielder with a 1 on their back annoys me), anyone know how to stop this?

it drives me nuts...they better fix it fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Gold 2 rewards - no boards, not one player over 82 rated.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Mbappe

14murphy wrote: »
    https://www.futbin.com/18/player/15664/Ashley%20Young/?chem=shadow&pchem=10&schem=100

Never thought I'd say this but Ashley Youngs looks pretty decent with a shadow card attatched.

Looks better with an Anchor card on him, his lack of strength would be an issue otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Steamed through to the final of the DKT there, got good momentum going, now every time I search for a game for the final I immediately get a message saying there are no opponents available, very frustrating.

I can't get to the final for love nor money,I've no problems in first 2 games but just can't get to the final,I'm just wondering are you playing random players, or if I'm in the semi is my opponent in the semi also,or could it be his first rd or even final game

• Advertisement

Btw if I see one more front 3 of sane,Jesus,and Willian, I'll fcukin scream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Btw if I see one more front 3 of sane,Jesus,and Willian, I'll fcukin scream

quickly goes to buy sane-jesus and willian....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I gave up on my makeshift team and splashed the cash.
    Bought otw Morata and Salah with Kante,Bailly,Lloris,Walker,Rose backing it up.
    I couldn't face 2-3 weeks of getting hammered online just to save money.

SeanHarty wrote: »
    quickly goes to buy sane-jesus and willian....

I know yea,I'm mad tempted to change my la Liga team to premium actually

shamrock55 wrote: »
    I know yea,I'm mad tempted to change my la Liga team to premium actually

I wish I had the money for any of them ill realistically be buying rudiger, Antonio and maybe mata :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

This happens all the blooming time, really tickles my ocd :(

hadn't noticed this yet, I'm sure I will now though :(

was thinking about this squad, would only have to add young, rudiger, wijnaldum and mata but I would have to make about 10k more so id be flat broke. worth it?

players would be replacing kolasinic, ake, kyowski (west brom polish CDM) and lanzini

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

I wish I had the money for any of them ill realistically be buying rudiger, Antonio and maybe mata :pac:

instead of Mata look at Firminho, I have him among some top players and he's an unbelievable CAM.

anyone else have Lozano as a sub? He's better than POTM Mane for me. Really good card.

As for good front 3's I tested Martial, IF Dembele and Ousmane Dembele and it was really good

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Petr Cech, no 9... come on the ****!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm hoping to sell up everything at POTM next week and reckon I'll have about 2.7m at that point. At some stage, I've got to start actually using my coins to play, rather than trade, so am trying to work out what to run. Looking at something like this currently...
    fb34d682-6c33-487a-90d9-6cfbb7775e7c.png

Arier might switch to Valencia, depending on how I'm doing coin wise at that point. Not sure about Griezmann either; I could see me trying to switch things up and trying to pop Shearer or some Icon in there, but might be pushing my budget a bit by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Would ya not go Ramos instead of Azpillicueta?

Similarly priced and definitely a better centre back, and would also be on full chem

Would ya not go Ramos instead of Azpillicueta?

Similarly priced and definitely a better centre back, and would also be on full chem

Yeah. Honestly, I thought Azpi had 10 chem when I was doing it and hadn't noticed he'd dropped, but yeah, probably switch to Ramos.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Happy enough running this atm, Zaha in for Mkhi is an option, need to update Matic though, his stamina is suspect. Scream crouch subbed in at spooky times :D

https://m.imgur.com/a/E5Ihd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I read a rumour that path to glory is going to release new otw type cards. Not sure how true that is though.

• Advertisement

I've a front 3 of delafeau, if aspas and dembele,I just sold if cavani for 150000,trying to get money together for ramos

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dowling06

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah. Honestly, I thought Azpi had 10 chem when I was doing it and hadn't noticed he'd dropped, but yeah, probably switch to Ramos.

How is Kroos for you? Playing a 4-1-2-1-2 and have Saul, Koke, Rakitic and Modric in the diamond. Thinking of swapping Saul for Casemero and Koke for Kroos.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

There's an event kicking off today, presumably at 6. All that's known is that it's called Path to Glory and will feature SBCs. The promotional image apparently has a Russian skyline in it so chances are it's got to do with the World Cup. Seems a bit early to be doing a World Cup event though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Edit: double post

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Picked up IF Origi last night, he’s brilliant at RW in my 3-4-3.

He’s also going to be worth a fortune if KDB wins POTM. Plays for one of his former clubs, same nationality and he’s IF.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

There's an event kicking off today, presumably at 6. All that's known is that it's called Path to Glory and will feature SBCs. The promotional image apparently has a Russian skyline in it so chances are it's got to do with the World Cup. Seems a bit early to be doing a World Cup event though.

world cup play offs on this week - hence the path to glory id imagine and the Russian skyline

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Played my first two weekend league matches and lost both by 1 goal. It feels like I might as well let the ai play. My players can't put a pass together or intercept a ball that goes through their legs but the ai on the other team will sprint faster than usain bolt once I pass to take it for him. They were meant to nerf the spin around and hold the x button to smack it to your forward from your box yet that is all I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I played 5 games so far, won 4. But the rage is already building. Won 2 of them in extra time. My attacking is on point and I've stuck Blanc up front and he is banging them in, 10 in 5 games.I just can't ****ing defend. The standing tackle still eludes me. I can contain okay, but sometimes I come up against teams who seem to be able to nick the ball off me through the back of me while Im shielding which I am not able to do. Need to improve this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I played no games in a week I feel relaxed :):)

• Advertisement

dowling06 wrote: »
    How is Kroos for you? Playing a 4-1-2-1-2 and have Saul, Koke, Rakitic and Modric in the diamond. Thinking of swapping Saul for Casemero and Koke for Kroos.

When I used him before, he's slow but his passing is amazing, and he's great at popping up on the edge of the box to try rocket shots :pac:

Advertisement