Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dowling06

Lord TSC wrote: »
    When I used him before, he's slow but his passing is amazing, and he's great at popping up on the edge of the box to try rocket shots :pac:
    Perfect I'll pick him up and stick a hunter on him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yaya toure is a fecking god for an 83.
    free kicks, long shots, headers.

already played 15 games in the WL, won 11 only but my squad really isnt up to some of the teams im playing.

29bg3no.png

Edit:

Only got GJ in in the last 2 games, Morata was doing nothing so finally went for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

So the big event is actually just more OTW cards with a different card design it seems. A few position changes in there but none of them good, all just STs and CAMs being moved out to wings.

DOSYGQdU8AArRge.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Christ anybody with In-Form Gabriel Jesus is gonna take a big hit price wise, probably keep him now as he’s banging in the Goals.

I thought they mentioned sbc’s yesterday, no word on them so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rashford as a winger is a decent card if he ever gets an inform and Jesus is great in any colour he is gonna get another couple in forms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

2-4 now. After two games in a row where I had 0 shots because the other guys midfield played like they were on crack, I decided to play a division 4 online match and scored 4 with 12 shots so idk what to change.

The only new otw card I'd want is Jesus

Just realised there's a Swede and an Italian in there, they're playing against each other for a spot in the WC so one of them won't even be in the tournament.

Just realised there's a Swede and an Italian in there, they're playing against each other for a spot in the WC so one of them won't even be in the tournament.

It's just an excuse to bring out more otw cards but who cares really I like the idea of live cards.

The likes of hart,coman and origi gives it the impression that path to glory means players on the verge of starting for their national side but then they include Jesus and Varane which is odd.

Jesus just dropped 60k in 20 minutes ha holy god :)

• Advertisement

Gyan84 wrote: »
    The likes of hart,coman and origi gives it the impression that path to glory means players on the verge of starting for their national side but then they include Jesus and Varane which is odd.

Yeah I also think the inclusion of Hart is dumb, he's not 50/50 with regards to starting for England because he's an up and coming player, he's 50/50 because he's past it and there are better young lads coming up. Should've gone to Butland/Pickford.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

EA stick the arm in a little bit more

They are also a few crap players for path to glory in the sbc. The expirey is 6 days so i cant see them doing any for the likes of jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,078 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ugh.. thinking of spendin real money on those promo backs.... someone talk me out of it... and..... go!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    They are also a few crap players for path to glory in the sbc. The expirey is 6 days so i cant see them doing any for the likes of jesus.

A lot of sweaty players there. Ones they know don't fit criteria but people will spend cash on to get.

20k SBC for an untradeable OTW Defoe. Even if he gets an IF this year it won't cost more than 20k on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

They will get upgraded every time they receive totw, motm, hero, Rb or tott in form.

It's not just for World Cup games.

wonski wrote: »
    They will get upgraded every time they receive totw, motm, hero, Rb or tott in form.

Yeah but the whole promo is based around the World Cup

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Don't know why anyone would the Rashford card at LM. Martial or Mane are so much better.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Don't know why anyone would the Rashford card at LM. Martial or Mane are so much better.

Can do a front line of Martial and Rashford on either wing with Lukaku up front? For the United fans :P

• Advertisement

Opened up a 45k pack, actually got one of them. It's Ox, he's only 30k and Liverpool so I'll just keep him for now. The flair when you pack one is blue, and looks exactly like the flair from an Icon, I nearly shít myself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ooow,,,I might flog my otw Morata for otw Jesus

Opened up a 45k pack, actually got one of them. It's Ox, he's only 30k and Liverpool so I'll just keep him for now. The flair when you pack one is blue, and looks exactly like the flair from an Icon, I nearly shmyself :p

good job otw cards only go up :D

That RTG Viera SBC doesn't look bad actually. He's a 90 rated CAM with an artist card on him. Spanish nationality would make him easy enough to hybrid in.

Also, Paco Alacar's IF looks like an awesome card too actually. With a hunter card, he's got 99 positioning, 96 finishing, 95 shot power...

Whelp, I just talked myself into making a Spanish team for a few days...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lord TSC wrote: »
    That RTG Viera SBC doesn't look bad actually. He's a 90 rated CAM with an artist card on him. Spanish nationality would make him easy enough to hybrid in.

Also, Paco Alacar's IF looks like an awesome card too actually. With a hunter card, he's got 99 positioning, 96 finishing, 95 shot power...

Whelp, I just talked myself into making a Spanish team for a few days...

Just packed Alcacer, but can't see any place for him to play in my formation.

Too slow for RW, not good enough defensively for CM, only way is to sub him in as a striker or a cam...

Selling him for 13k seems like a waste, so will keep him for now. Could be useful for some sbcs in the future.

Viera’s a fantastic player. He’s gotten IF and tos for the last 2 years running i think . I had his tots card last year and he was fantastic

Just packed Alcacer, but can't see any place for him to play in my formation.

Too slow for RW, not good enough defensively for CM, only way is to sub him in as a striker or a cam...

Selling him for 13k seems like a waste, so will keep him for now. Could be useful for some sbcs in the future.

Gonna try him as a 7 chem striker for a bit. I don't mind a lack of pace one of one my two strikers.

I did the Defoe SBC just to add a bit of colour to my squad :D
    I'd do Viera but I have Costa, Eriksen and scream Perisic

Was winning a weekend league match 2-1 in the 89th minute when I concede the softest penalty ever. He scores even though I dive the right way. Unbelievably pissed I pass the ball to Jesus 40 yards out,smack it and it goes straight into the top corner. The other guy instantly quit :pac:

I'll still struggle to make gold 3 but it's the small victories that count :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Out of curiousity...(and lack of experience with FUT) does anyone here buy gold packs with coins or just buy specific players with coins instead?

Advertisement