Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

seamie78 wrote: »
    can anyone access the transfer list, is it just free packs and sbcs so far?

Haven't tried transfers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Free packs and one SBC that you can complete as far as I can see. No market, no coins, no Fifa points.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Yep. One Messi for sale.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

wonski wrote: »
    Yep. One Messi for sale.

How much?

• Advertisement

Yep. One Messi for sale.

Surely no one will be in a position to buy a Messi for a good while, be hard grinding to get that amount of coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Skrtel was the best I got :(.

Looking through all the Icons, I need to get a Del Piero card. Even his lowest one is amazing.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    How much?

1m starting, 2m bin...

Loads of sbc's now available.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Can't even get on the web app, getting that error that there's no club associated with my account ? Despite playing FUT17.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Instead of doing SBCs I'm just gonna quick sell everyone and try some trading for the next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

wonski wrote:
    Loads of sbc's now available.

But can't do them as can't access transfer market un fortunately

Market works fine for me, but I have no coins anyway :)

Early access is live I'm gonna save mine till tomorrow tho

Daily challenges I like.

The rewards will be minimal (obvious given the difficulty level of those tasks), but sounds like fun.

One of the challenges is: Assist a goal using any through ball with a French player.

Other are just boring apply consumable/buy a striker etc, but if it's free, I take it (no matter how poor the reward is).

MX and Turkish league sbc's are up. I am not going to do them, but have 6 players who might sell for more than expected :D

Tah sold for 2200, have Lens from Besiktas to sell, too.

Hoping to build a poor Italian side to play first few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got IF Mustafi + Otamendi in my packs! 3 or 4 all player packs and 2 regular gold ones...not bad.

Got IF Mustafi + Otamendi in my packs! 3 or 4 all player packs and 2 regular gold ones...not bad.

I hate you :)

Well done, good start for you then...

Edit : how the hell do you do that???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I hate you :)

Well done, good start for you then...

Edit : how the hell do you do that???

Hopefully I'll get more on release next week! My luck in 17 was pretty good too, might carry over to this year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I get no luck, had the exact same club since fut launched and getting tired of people disconnecting when they see fut founder. I’m wonderin if the newer your club the best chance of getting better cards so EA can draw you in.
    How old are most peoples clubs here?

Is early access out?

Blazer wrote: »
    I get no luck, had the exact same club since fut launched and getting tired of people disconnecting when they see fut founder. I’m wonderin if the newer your club the best chance of getting better cards so EA can draw you in.
    How old are most peoples clubs here?

2011 here lad, no luck last night. Got a SIF Isco last year and a Shakira IF. Previous to that was a Sturridge IF one year. That's been the sum of my pack luck over the years.

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    2011 here lad, no luck last night. Got a SIF Isco last year and a Shakira IF. Previous to that was a Sturridge IF one year. That's been the sum of my pack luck over the years.

I’m loathe to get rid of it. Next year is fut’s 10th anniversary so I always hold out hope EA will reward those players with it from the beginning.

Blazer wrote: »
    I’m loathe to get rid of it. Next year is fut’s 10th anniversary so I always hold out hope EA will reward those players with it from the beginning.

They will pal you will get a jumbo premium rare contract pack untradeable and a nice jersey.

jayo26 wrote: »
    They will pal you will get a jumbo premium rare contract pack untradeable and a nice jersey.

Yeah it will be some piece of crap alright.

Decided to go with my pack openings today once I get early access. I probably used up my luck with the If last night and chances are getting the OTW card are slim. So gonna blow my €100 today, and get to trading :)

Hate the new web app. It's made out for a tablet you have to do too much scrolling and no chance you will snipe cards with it.

^^same here

jayo26 wrote: »
    Hate the new web app. It's made out for a tablet you have to do too much scrolling and no chance you will snipe cards with it.

I was actually going to say I'm much happier with the layout (though admittedly, sniping isn't a thing I do that much, so I can see where that frustration is stemming from).

I adore that I can do SBCs on the app now. I'm finding everything is laid out in a much more logical manner. It's way quicker (in terms of load times) flicking between various screens. And I like that there's a few different windows in play when I'm working on team building.

Though, It does much up some trading methods I use a bit; a page now displays 15 players quite clearly, meaning I'll need more than 15 of a card to flood the market.

first walkout player--Lloris..He'll get me a tasty transfer fee in the first week.

Oh yes!

https://i.redd.it/z4p0esg915nz.jpg

You get kicked for inactivity! And apparently you get kicked for scoring three own goals as well.

(Taken from Reddit, btw, not my own experience :P)

• Advertisement

First free squad built to be up and running before I get Mertens and the others in the packs :D

With that defence Buffon will be busy.

428485.png

Advertisement