Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Are you just buying the golds nessecary? I do the upgrades when I get enough players to upgrade via Bronze pack method...

i do it that way too...I also buys a few packs each month. and put the crap players towards it.

Bought ptg Jesus last night but wondering do I just swap for Otw Morata and Salah? Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Thinking of selling Pogna and doing the Cosat SBC, any thoughts as to whether he would be a better player? Pogna kind of lost in my team as a CM. Only thing putting me off is the untradeable thing, can the SBC be done for about the 300k currently?

Thinking of selling Pogna and doing the Cosat SBC, any thoughts as to whether he would be a better player? Pogna kind of lost in my team as a CM. Only thing putting me off is the untradeable thing, can the SBC be done for about the 300k currently?

Costa is well worth it, he’s a class above anyone else on the pitch. I’ve never regretted spending the 500k or so on him.
    It’s probsbly way cheaper now as well

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    Costa is well worth it, he’s a class above anyone else on the pitch. I’ve never regretted spending the 500k or so on him.
    It’s probsbly way cheaper now as well

Futbin has him at 432k. He inflated when they realised new Icons for a while, but is climbing back down thanks to the fact everything is dropping in price.

Have done 5/7 of Schmichel now. Just need the 85 and 86 rated squads, but can't justify doing them yet. I'm hoping to sell up a lot once POTM drops though, and hopfully will look to do him and Costa (though I want Ronnie too :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Futbin has him at 432k. He inflated when they realised new Icons for a while, but is climbing back down thanks to the fact everything is dropping in price.

Have done 5/7 of Schmichel now. Just need the 85 and 86 rated squads, but can't justify doing them yet. I'm hoping to sell up a lot once POTM drops though, and hopfully will look to do him and Costa (though I want Ronnie too :P)

I wonder would it be value in doing the hernandez sbc and use him later in the year if Ronaldo or ronaldinho require a high rated icon? It's so hard to know what we will need for them bit I'd be guessing it will be something crazy I'd love to be prepared

• Advertisement

Screenshot_20171113-170726.png

Built a squad of mostly all untradeable just to test him out :)

BLAZER! Upgraded Gold Upgrade SBCs! :D

Exchange a gold team with at least 5 rares to get a two player pack, with one guaranteed 81+ player in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Let's fcuking go :p

I've about 50-60 pages of rare golds

MARTIAL! :D

Lovely. Delighted with that. Couldn't justify splashing 40k on him but I'll take an untradeable Martial for free! (Did three packs with what was just lying in my club!)

BLAZER! Upgraded Gold Upgrade SBCs! :D

Exchange a gold team with at least 5 rares to get a two player pack, with one guaranteed 81+ player in it.

I love those gold upgrade packs. I've gotten far higher rated players out of them than I have out of buying packs.

• Advertisement

I love those gold upgrade packs. I've gotten far higher rated players out of them than I have out of buying packs.

I'm crapping myself doing them here I'm using squad builder to create the squad and they keep putting icon schmeichael in goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Anyone else buy Gameiro? What do ye make of him?
    I thought he would be a lot better considering his stats

Did 11 packs and got rtg Wagner and howdes from juventus and perisic happy enough I'll never use them unless they get loads of informs but might come in handy for sbc sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Did the international SBC. Prime icon Overmars tradeable from the prime electron pack. My luck this year has been insane.

Did the international SBC. Prime icon Overmars tradeable from the prime electron pack. My luck this year has been insane.

I thought you couldn't get them in packs or is the prime icon the 88 rated card.

I used him a bit he is a great player but one thing that let him down is his lack of skills but seems to have excellent shooting.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I thought you couldn't get them in packs or is the prime icon the 88 rated card.

I used him a bit he is a great player but one thing that let him down is his lack of skills but seems to have excellent shooting.

90 rated card. Got it on the Webapp no less. I think he looks average tbh, would use Martial over him, so will seel for coins. Have about 2.5m worth of players at this stage so might make a Ronaldo team for the first time ever in Fifa.

I didn't realise the prime icons were in packs 92 schmeichael is about 550 he will definitely drop induring the year fek sake.

I didn't realise the prime icons were in packs 92 schmeichael is about 550 he will definitely drop induring the year fek sake.

Yeah, sure search the Webapp, 5 92 Schmeichel cards up now, around 700k to buy.

The ones that have SBCs are in packs, they get released when their SBC comes out.

Still churning through my rare golds here, got 25 of those 81+ packs made, think I'll be able to get to like 80 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Jesus thats some serious look, nice one! I did two of the upgrades, got insigne in the second one. Already have him so at least can sell the other but stand to get about 10k max it looks like. Taking a break from playing as I was getting too frustrated with it so trading away for now. Hope to have about 600k or so to build a squad around black friday crash. Have an untradeable Neymar but had invested a good bit in Serie A team and I can't squeeze him in properly even with Douglas Costa and Felipe Anderson, team just doesn't work as it did with belotti/immobile up front and insigne and callejon out wide. Going to build a team around Neymar as I doubt i'll pack a higher rated player all year.

• Advertisement

I'm crapping myself doing them here I'm using squad builder to create the squad and they keep putting icon schmeichael in goal.

i do it manually rather than risk it.

The ones that have SBCs are in packs, they get released when their SBC comes out.

Still churning through my rare golds here, got 25 of those 81+ packs made, think I'll be able to get to like 80 :eek:

knowing your lucky u jammy git you'll end up with about 3 x icons.

knowing your lucky u jammy git you'll end up with about 3 x icons.

We'll see, haven't gotten much of note in quite a while. But also you can't get Icons in these packs annoyingly, because they're not considered any form of Gold card.

We'll see, haven't gotten much of note in quite a while. But also you can't get Icons in these packs annoyingly, because they're not considered any form of Gold card.

ok i won't be greedy..I'll settle for a otw Mbappe or Neymar

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Upgrade packs working out okay for me so far. Done around 15, best pulls are Ousmane Dembele, Di Maria, Son, Mustafi and PTG Pastore. My hoarding is finally paying off, might do around 20 more and leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

How do you get them so do you know? What kind of packs would you get them in if they aren’t gold? I know the chances of packing one is minuscule anyway, but still, I can dream. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

martyos121 wrote: »
    How do you get them so do you know? What kind of packs would you get them in if they aren’t gold? I know the chances of packing one is minuscule anyway, but still, I can dream. :)

Regular packs have them. I guess gold packs only, but who knows.

I forgot why i took a break from playing this game

time to go

IMG_20171113_224513.jpg

• Advertisement

:O 110 players should have an awesome yield.

How much do you guys reckon it would cost to do these buying players? (650 x 5) + (300 x 6) so about 4K a pack?

Advertisement