Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I did 10 upgrades, Koscielny, Insigne and few other 83-84 cards. Nothing spectacular, but better than regular packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

20 packs in:

Diego Costa
    Miranda
    Valencia
    Moussa Dembele
    Bernardo Silva
    Sokratis
    LUKAKU

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Out of 6 packs done,

Icardi
    DeRossi
    Immobile
    David Silva
    belotti
    Pedro
    Fernando Torres(81)

Not a bad haul all the same. Already have a few Italian untradables so might have a look at a serie A team

Okay 55 packs all done, here's the list of everything notable:

Diego Costa
    Miranda
    Valencia
    Moussa Dembele
    Bernardo Silva
    Sokratis
    LUKAKU
    Semedo
    IF Talisca + IF Labyad in the same pack (https://streamable.com/dyhwu)
    Koscielny
    Kompany
    Glik
    Bailly
    Cahill (so many CBs)
    IF Baines
    Courtois

Pretty great return from the 55 packs, has a combined value of about 350k. Can't see myself using too many of them, Courtois and Bailly will go straight into my team, have a tradeable Bailly I can sell now too. Might adjust my team to try fit Lukaku for a bit. The others can still be used for the next set of big Icon SBCs sure. Would've liked even one of the shíte PTG cards :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Did about 15. The best I got was 83 Reina, Matic and Cazorla.

My pack luck every Fifa has been brutal, don't know why I bother with these.

I'd even take a Martial! !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Did about 8 of them from the rares in my club and trade pile...got 3x Moratas, Toprak and some other 83s. Not that bad tbh....can see myself doing a lot more during the week :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think there's only two days left for them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

did two of them got nothing of use, I know I need to do a lot more but am thinking ea are looking for people to get rid of their stockpiles, the last few weeks I didn't need to buy any player for the MM sbcs. EA really need people to be spending coins. I think ill sit this one out with them being untradeable its only the odd card like hazard or aguero who would be any use to me or even kante. (not gonna happen)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I found the normal upgrade packs much better. Out of 60-70 packs I’ve gotten 3 x87 rated players, a few 85 and loads of 83.

I’ve finally found a formation that suits me 4-2-2-2.
    I’m using POTM Mane and IF Zaha up front with Eriksen and Costa as CAMS.
    Bakayoko was annoying me with how useless he was so bought Rijkaard as CDM and it’s working well for me.
    Icons really are a class above the normal players.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Eoghan.

Done 4 so far pulled notable additions are;
    Courtois
    Nani & Giroud
    Herrera
    Mane

Courtois straight into the team and wanted to try Herrera so good return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

did ~10, got Mustafi and rags after that -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Did a few of them. Got ptg Saul, matic, mane, some if from America Dempsey maybe? And Nani twice.
    Happy enough with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

did 10 of them there, only got one of those PTG cards for Forsberg.

Pack luck is ****e lately.

Did another 5 (and my last as I've cleared out my rags now), Nasri as my highest this time.

For the United fans, IF Lukaku and Mkhitaryan predicted for this week.

SIF Lozano too, which thrills me cause his first is utterly incredible...

How can Lukaku possibly get an IF..unless he gets a brace at least in tonight's match.

ah didnt' realise this was their second match..so the big kluck will get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Get perisic, immobile and callejón in those gold upgrade packs. I’ve 50k to burn would I build a decent serie A team with that ?

Yea you'd do fine with that. You'll do well to get elite in the WL with it though.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Yea you'd do fine with that. You'll do well to get elite in the WL with it though.

Ive still yet to even qualify for WL this year. I'm happy just with a few online games every other night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Did the marquee matchups + other SBC...came out with PTG Rodrigo, Vardy, discard IF and a feed 84s+83s...not bad. Used players from my club to complete it.

• Advertisement

Of course I just packed Christian Eriksen the príck

Ah jaysus o don't see the enjoyment of UT without the WL. It's the only point of it. Why not just play seasons? It's piss easy this year.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Ah jaysus o don't see the enjoyment of UT without the WL. It's the only point of it. Why not just play seasons? It's piss easy this year.

Can't stand WL. Just ignore it utterly.

For me, the game is mostly bout trading and building a super team. Playing is nearly secondary cause I do as well with the super team as I do a bronze one.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Can't stand WL. Just ignore it utterly.

For me, the game is mostly bout trading and building a super team. Playing is nearly secondary cause I do as well with the super team as I do a bronze one.

I’m in the same boat. I love seeing how big I can build a team, who works who doesn’t. Plus I can’t devote all of those hours over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Rarely try qualify for WL, working monday-friday and in college at least 2 usually 3 nights a week. Last thing I want to do on a weekend is grind my way through 40 online games. I looked at the champions channel the other day for a half an hour and god it was grim. Nearly every game same players, same spam passing one-twos or 25 yard shots from Icons. Would have absolutely zero interest in playing that type of game. I'm always trying new formations and players when I play online, almost always come up against the same types of teams and players. I can knock fun of it just doing my own thing but don't know how anyone can stick that style of gameplay for a weekend.

I'm gone back to PES for a while to play it, got sick of FIFA and am just trading for now until after black friday when I plan to invest all my coins in a new team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Noob here...what are ye saying ye 'done' and 'did'? SBCs? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Squad building challenges.

Of course I just packed Christian Eriksen the pr

he's fantastic in the game though :) I got him as my very first untradeable from a gold upgrade pack.
    I wonder will he get an IF or a Hero card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

I'm convinced them gold upgrade packs are linked to the average rating in your squad somehow, best player I got was mirallas....

• Advertisement

All the MMs and the Brazil/Argentina SBCs done... more sfa. Shocking pack luck this year.

Advertisement