Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I feel people play against me so differently when I use the front three of

Scream Memphis - IF Lochida - IF Lozano

They push up, going gung-ho on me, as if they underestimate that front line. Cause I'm having a ball with them at the moment. But if I get "better" players, I know it's going to be park the bus and counter tactics all day...

Did the Argentina/Brazil SBC.

RTG Origi :D

SBC cost me about 5k, and he's going for 80k. Might hold on a day or two though cause his price will rocket if the De Bryune POTM SBC comes through and needs Belgians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Just got promoted to division 4 for first time this year abd have to say i have bo joy for it at all its just a total and utter slugfest each game.

In all my years playing ultimate team i never thought myself to be that good a player so I'm under no illusion but every game the opposition players just always seem stronger and faster no matter what I just played last game won 5-4 and he had kedhira playing cdm he dribbled he actually got in behind my defence of manolas and chiellini and couldn't catch him.

I know it's same for everyone but I genuinely can't figure out what tactics or what the **** others use to get their teams passing and moving like they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

I have 3 cm's and a cam I just press x a lot....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

SeanHarty wrote: »
    I have 3 cm's and a cam I just press x a lot....

Fcuker!!!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Mbappe

Lord TSC wrote: »

SBC cost me about 5k, and he's going for 80k. Might hold on a day or two though cause his price will rocket if the De Bryune POTM SBC comes through and needs Belgians.

His price will rocket the next time he scores a goal for Wolfsburg and looks like getting another in form.

It's already a monster of a card with good links. Very safe to hold onto it... his price won't go down much and it's sure to fluctuate quite high at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Blazer wrote: »
    Fcuker!!!!! :)

ha ill be honest here, I don't really play that annoying tika taka I use the ball in the mid when I can and try get my full backs to make a run and pick them out, if that's not on and my cam is covered I just hit giroud with a long ball and try get a knock down, been working pretty well for me!

Mbappe wrote: »
    His price will rocket the next time he scores a goal for Wolfsburg and looks like getting another in form.

It's already a monster of a card with good links. Very safe to hold onto it... his price won't go down much and it's sure to fluctuate quite high at times.

In saying that, I actually think it might not be a bad idea to sell him now and restock tomorrow. Loads more will come onto the market tomorrow when people open their WL packs and his price will probably go down a bit tomorrow night before rebounding pretty soon.

I plan on picking him up myself tomorrow, would love to try him with a hawk chem style.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lukaku, Mane, Son and Eriksen in the TOTW.

J. Marston wrote: »

Oh that Son card is tasty

• Advertisement

Disaster.

RIP Weekend League.

Gonna try 4231 see what happens.

Screenshot_20171115-165806.png

jayo26 wrote: »
    Gonna try 4231 see what happens.

Screenshot_20171115-165806.png

Try 4-2-2-2 if that doesn’t work out.
    I’m finding it very nice. Also Perisic is fantastic. Big and strong in a CAM role.

Try 4-2-2-2 if that doesn’t work out.
    I’m finding it very nice. Also Perisic is fantastic. Big and strong in a CAM role.

I've used 4222 I like it too my problem is defending. I'm scoring goals for fun just shipping them for fun too.

Debayla is one of best cam i have ever used he charges into box non stop love him i like perisic too as you he is strong and got great shooting.

Thats the wrong Lozano, EA :mad:

5 hero cards!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Can anyone enlighten me as to why Mane got a hero card?

Liamalone wrote: »

Can’t see anything. All he did was one assist out of 2 matches v South Africa.
    EA just probably picked him to boost pack sales

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Can’t see anything. All he did was one assist out of 2 matches v South Africa.
    EA just probably picked him to boost pack sales

I thought that myself, he only played the first match too before his hamstring flared up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got bored and decided to build a cheap premier league team with a different style of play than what I normally use.

I bought lallana and king, put the defensive line height down to 30 and play on ultra defensive. It's highly effective as I won every game in the dkt by 3 goals but I could see it getting boring fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Liamalone wrote: »

Conspiracy theorist hat on.

Load of Star Wars pre-orders cancelled. EA stack the TOTW to increase revenue from another source.

• Advertisement

Conspiracy theorist hat on.

Load of Star Wars pre-orders cancelled. EA stack the TOTW to increase revenue from another source.

You're probably not far off it. Star Wars is an unmitigated disaster and I won't be buying it this time around

IF Boruc going for near enough discard price.

Great investment...81 rated prem player with POTM just around the corner. He won't be too far off doubling in value soon enough.

Also, the panic selling of OTW Lukaku is CRAZY. Down to 705k on ps4...he'll definitely rise back up to at least 770k+ pretty damn soon, and much more down the line if you wait.

Also, the panic selling of OTW Lukaku is CRAZY. Down to 705k on ps4...he'll definitely rise back up to at least 770k+ pretty damn soon, and much more down the line if you wait.

Hit 695k...unbelievable.

Look at United's next two PL fixtures

Home v Newcastle

Home v Brighton

Will 100% rise massively and is in with a good shout of another IF with those fixtures.

Hit 695k...unbelievable.

Home v Newcastle

Home v Brighton

Will 100% rise massively and is in with a good shout of another IF with those fixtures.

Sounds like your sitting on ten of them in your trade pile haha

jayo26 wrote: »
    Sounds like your sitting on ten of them in your trade pile haha

Haha, I wish.

He actually rebounded back up to 750k there briefly, back at 735k now. Wild fluctuation!

Praying Sane gets POTM..reckon he will..he's scored by far the most goals this month amongst the nominations.With 3 goals and 3 assists he has to get it.
    De Bruyne played fantastic also.
    I'm sitting on 14 Sane he's either going to net me a fortune or cost me a fortune :). I also have an untradeable one I can use for his card.
    We'll know in 2 days time

Hit 695k...unbelievable.

Home v Newcastle

Home v Brighton

There seems to be an unwritten rule that players cannot get IFs two weeks in a row, and it's pretty hard to get two in three weeks. So he could preform amazingly against rhose teams, he isn't getting another IF for at least two weeks.

There seems to be an unwritten rule that players cannot get IFs two weeks in a row, and it's pretty hard to get two in three weeks. So he could preform amazingly against rhose teams, he isn't getting another IF for at least two weeks.

I know this, you know this....but that won't stop the hype before/during those games! ;)

• Advertisement

I know this, you know this....but that won't stop the hype before/during those games! ;)

I'm hoping you've jinxed him against Newcastle :)
    The big lanky useless oaf.

Advertisement