Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    There seems to be an unwritten rule that players cannot get IFs two weeks in a row, and it's pretty hard to get two in three weeks. So he could preform amazingly against rhose teams, he isn't getting another IF for at least two weeks.

I think mertens is the king of informs he always seems t9 get them in space of 3 or 4 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    I think mertens is the king of informs he always seems t9 get them in space of 3 or 4 weeks.

As if the little bolllix isn’t op enough

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Liamalone wrote:
    Can anyone enlighten me as to why Mane got a hero card?

2 assists and man of the match in the game that qualifies his country for the world cup I'd imagine.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

https://twitter.com/FUTBIN/status/930877310596722688

Futbin is expanding it's Import features. It will soon be able to scan what cards you have in your club and directly cross-reference them against user-submitted SBC solutions, and tell you which SBCs you can complete for free and how close you are to completing others.

It means that instead of having to search through their completed SBC lists by price, you'll be able to filter them based on what players you already have, thus showing you which are genuinely the cheapest to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Mbappe wrote: »
    IF Boruc going for near enough discard price.

Great investment...81 rated prem player with POTM just around the corner. He won't be too far off doubling in value soon enough.

took a chance on one of these, haven't really gotten involved in trading much so far to why not, bought for 12.5k on PS4 worst case is I keep him :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Has to be one of the worst games ever made. It's completely broken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Mbappe

I’m liking the look of IF Vrsaljko. Cheap enough at the min and will probably get him for cheaper when packs are opened tonight.

If you look at his stats, he’s the best La Liga RB in the game. Green link with Modric too.

Can see demand for him rising a good bit for the weekend league Spanish teams. Definitely a solid investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

My pack luck has been dreadful this year. Alba was the most expensive player I packed until I did the hybrid league sbc and out walks Shevchenko ! :D:D:D

So for people who are used to trading with icons what's my best move ? Sell him for 650k and buy a team in the crash/ do costa sbc ? Or hold on to him with a view to his price rising if there's another cf required icon sbc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Gyan84 wrote: »
    My pack luck has been dreadful this year. Alba was the most expensive player I packed until I did the hybrid league sbc and out walks Shevchenko ! :D:D:D

So for people who are used to trading with icons what's my best move ? Sell him for 650k and buy a team in the crash/ do costa sbc ? Or hold on to him with a view to his price rising if there's another cf required icon sbc ?

would you not use him??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

SeanHarty wrote: »
    took a chance on one of these, haven't really gotten involved in trading much so far to why not, bought for 12.5k on PS4 worst case is I keep him :D

Absolute worst case scenario, you can discard him to get 10k back, so you're only down 2.5k anyway.

Gonna grab me a few too actually.

• Advertisement

Mbappe wrote: »
    I’m liking the look of IF Vrsaljko. Cheap enough at the min and will probably get him for cheaper when packs are opened tonight.

If you look at his stats, he’s the best La Liga RB in the game. Green link with Modric too.

Can see demand for him rising a good bit for the weekend league Spanish teams. Definitely a solid investment.

Just for comparison, look what IF Odriozola is going for now.

https://www.futbin.com/18/compare/15559/15772

IF Vrsaljko is a significantly better card...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

When it comes to the draft is there any way to try predict when good players walk out?

like I know you always get a baller first but after that sometimes random silvers pop up or common gold players?

also seem to think going with prem players is a must, they show up so often.

SeanHarty wrote: »
    When it comes to the draft is there any way to try predict when good players walk out?

like I know you always get a baller first but after that sometimes random silvers pop up or common gold players?

also seem to think going with prem players is a must, they show up so often.

It's totally random this year..far more so than previous years.

I tend to try to go with La Liga players as it has the highest concentration of top players...Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Bale, Griezmann etc.

There's a good chance you'll pull at least one of the above and you're gonna want to fit them into the team with good chem. I don't like wasting subs at the start getting them in..

seamie78 wrote: »
    would you not use him??

I might use him but my initial reaction was sell because stats-wise he dosn't look like anything special and for 660k I could get a couple of good players.

bought a boruc if this morning for 12.5 like ppl suggested and sold for 22500...sweet

cant be got at 12.5 now, have a few if cook so hopefully he will sell 81 if from the prem with POTM due tomorrow

Has anybody used the 650-800k icon strikers ? 89 shearer looks like he would suit me but his 2 star skills and 3 star weak foot make me wonder if 88 kluivert would be better

Has anybody used the 650-800k icon strikers ? 89 shearer looks like he would suit me but his 2 star skills and 3 star weak foot make me wonder if 88 kluivert would be better

I use kluivert I really like him he is strong and good weakfoot and skills i use him with a hunter card to bring his pace up a bit.

I prefer him of all the strikers he has everything he has the height and power header trait not much more you could ask for with him.

I might use him but my initial reaction was sell because stats-wise he dosn't look like anything special and for 660k I could get a couple of good players.

Shevenko is a great card and he can score plenty of goals. I just bought him to slow in with Costa.
    I also had him as a legend 2 years back and he was awesome too.
    Shearers lack of skills and dribbling kills him I found and the same goes for Kluivert.
    Cressida is another good option.

Blazer wrote: »
    Shevenko is a great card and he can score plenty of goals. I just bought him to slow in with Costa.
    I also had him as a legend 2 years back and he was awesome too.
    Shearers lack of skills and dribbling kills him I found and the same goes for Kluivert.
    Cressida is another good option.

You thought kluivert had a lack of skills and dribbling???

• Advertisement

You thought kluivert had a lack of skills and dribbling???

No just dribbling. He’s only 75 or something like that for dribbling but has 4 star skills.
    I prefer Shevenkho, higher dribbling and better finishing I find.

No just dribbling. He’s only 75 or something like that for dribbling but has 4 star skills.

Kluivert has 82 dribbling. Hopefully I get something worth 50k in my silver 1 rewards to make up the rest for him.

82 dribbling I think he just 3 below shevchenko but is faster and has better skills. It's down to each person but I always found kluivert brilliant.

Got martial in my rewards so can't complain.

I threw the rest of the cards into the gold upgrade plus and when the flare was purple and brazil showed up I thought I had ptg jesus but it was marquinhos. Still good though.

82 dribbling I think he just 3 below shevchenko but is faster and has better skills. It's down to each person but I always found kluivert brilliant.

Hmm, interesting might give him a shot when I get tired of Shevo

Hmm, interesting might give him a shot when I get tired of Shevo

He even has the flair trait...

Did a couple more of the 81+ 2 player packs and got bellerin, lichtsteiner and chiellini.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Got t PTG Coman out of my weekend league rewards. Gave up after 15 games and 10 wins. That **** is torture. Got to the final of DKT tonight, was just playing for the craic, and gave the guy the win in the end. Can't be arsed with it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Just put my la Liga team up for sale should get about 600,000 for them,I'm mad tempted for a pl team,or should I try something else,suggestions very welcome

• Advertisement

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Just put my la Liga team up for sale should get about 600,000 for them,I'm mad tempted for a pl team,or should I try something else,suggestions very welcome

If you haven't tried Italian league that's my recommendation. So many good options.

Advertisement