Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Aaaand people are panic selling :/

Otamendia already down from 58k to 50k.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Aaaand people are panic selling :/

Otamendia already down from 58k to 50k.

Wall Street 1929 :D
    oh its a RM card...I'd definitely swing for that with my POTM Mane on the left, POTM Sane on the right and Van Basten and Jesus up

argh..I was looking at a FUT17 video :D
    balls.

Upside, sold an Enner Valencia IF for 20k there :P

Discards should go up a bit for a while

Blazer wrote: »
    kinda sad I sold my tradepile of Sane, I bought 14 of them for 23K each and he's going for 30k.

Looks like there's a push for Sane so he's being snapped up at 23K and being resold for 32k+.
    Gonna get me some of that :D

You don't actually NEED Sane, do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

duffman13 wrote: »
    Same happened to me, its an error on the app, it says youve met all the requirements and you havent. Make sure youve max of two players from the same nation. I had three english and three german and it was showing as complete. Changed it to two of each and it let me submit it

Spot on, chat were clueless

• Advertisement

ok this is very odd, has anyone ever had a load of contracts go missing from their account? I had over 1100 odd the other day and I've been clearing some out lately but shifted no more than maybe 300 at the very most... I'm now down to 114 and the only player contracts I have in my account are the ones from 2 packs received today?? The thoughts of another EA chat session isn't great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Mbappe

hots wrote: »
    ok this is very odd, has anyone ever had a load of contracts go missing from their account? I had over 1100 odd the other day and I've been clearing some out lately but shifted no more than maybe 300 at the very most... I'm now down to 114 and the only player contracts I have in my account are the ones from 2 packs received today?? The thoughts of another EA chat session isn't great.

Are you looking from the web app?

If so, that happened me a few times...it corrected itself though.

Mbappe wrote: »

I am, cool, I'm sure chat will tell me to log onto a console to fix it anyway -_-

Lord TSC wrote: »
    You don't actually NEED Sane, do you?

no you don't.
    But apart from Silva he'd probably be the cheapest Man City player.
    Actually he's not. hmm..maybe some people just want his base version :)

and the price crash is kicking in..going to cost me about 30k..thank god I flogged the rest of them last night :)

That's my EA support.

Chat ended instantly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

so ive tried to do some SBC using FutBin and the web app, but when I do them using the exact same players etc it wont complete for me as I don't have the chem, on futbin its saying they should all be at 10 but when I put them in I only get 9 each...

SeanHarty wrote: »
    so ive tried to do some SBC using FutBin and the web app, but when I do them using the exact same players etc it wont complete for me as I don't have the chem, on futbin its saying they should all be at 10 but when I put them in I only get 9 each...

Probably need club loyalty, do the loyalty glitch to complete it. One of the hybrid nations ones you had to.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

They need the loyalty bonus. Start and quit 10 games v totw with them in the line up

IF Otamendis selling for ~39K now, seems very cheap right?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

lots of people would have stockpiled him for this hence the price crash

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Id say he'll drop further by this time next week, your best of selling in the hype. Might be worth picking a few up and throwing them back up tomorrow but i reckon from Monday on we will see a fsirly sharp drop in prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Id say he'll drop further by this time next week, your best of selling in the hype. Might be worth picking a few up and throwing them back up tomorrow but i reckon from Monday on we will see a fsirly sharp drop in prices.

whats he like in game does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

whats he like in game does anyone know?

I have the red version of his IF, decent card. Nothing compared to the likes of bailly but he does the job.

Damn Sane’s card Just collapsed. Less than 12k now
    That’s about 80k I lost on him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Baines already gone up from 28k to 34k....not a bad price for waiting a few days after he’s out of packs.

• Advertisement

I'm going to gamble on him bouncing back. He dropped to 40k last week and built back up again. he's still an 85 rated BPL defender, so he won't drop much lower. :/ People are panic selling, and I'd imagine there'll be people grab loads of him to invest.

(i hope...)

Did one final Gold Plus upgrade.

Got Cavaini.

So day isn't a total wash.

Mbappe wrote: »

Corrected itself now! Very odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Disappointed that the Path to Glory Sane didn't get the POTM upgrade.

i understand why, but still, would have been nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Played 3 weekend league games. Won the first two grand. Third one going fine until he brings on son and scores 4 goals in ten minutes where he hits it straight down the middle of the goal and my keeper collapses around the ball :(

On the bright side 88 Kluivert has 5 goals and 3 assists in 5 games :D

Disappointed that the Path to Glory Sane didn't get the POTM upgrade.

i understand why, but still, would have been nice :D

on the plus side if his base card gets a bump then he will get one.
    So does the POTM card from what I recall.
    Mane would want to get off his hold and start getting a few IF for my POTM card but too bloody late now.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

https://www.futbin.com//18/squad/1503102

Went we this for my first ever second squad. Cost me just over 40k, I had Perisic, Immobile and Callejón in my club already.
    Any suggestions to better the team ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Such a brilliant feeling when you come up against a super-team and batter them so badly they quit after 25 minutes.

An even better feeling is when they go the effort of typing in your username (it’s much more awkward to message a stranger on PSN than XB) and sending you a message calling you a cheat! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

martyos121 wrote: »
    Such a brilliant feeling when you come up against a super-team and batter them so badly they quit after 25 minutes.

An even better feeling is when they go the effort of typing in your username (it’s much more awkward to message a stranger on PSN than XB) and sending you a message calling you a cheat! :D

I'm usually on the receiving end of been called a sad lonely kid because I've a super team and get beaten by 82 or lower teams what ever makes them happy I'm sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm usually on the receiving end of been called a sad lonely kid because I've a super team and get beaten by 82 or lower teams what ever makes them happy I'm sure.

Yeah I’d say it goes both ways tbh, so many bitter gamers out there!

Advertisement