Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

All those loan icons will make weekend league great craic :rolleyes:

I bought myself a ny red bulls team weeks ago thinking it'd be a cheap way to get a pack but of course it requires an inform.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Got IF Pukki in my Gold 2 rewards. 10k is 10k, I suppose...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Gyan84 wrote: »
    All those loan icons will make weekend league great craic :rolleyes:

I bought myself a ny red bulls team weeks ago thinking it'd be a cheap way to get a pack but of course it requires an inform.

Don't know what you on about

20171123_184723.jpg

Said I'd do it for the Craic all untradeable 83 squad it's closest I'll ever get to using him.

I was hoping hagi would be 500k but he's 700k atm.

While people are freaking out about icons I'll probably pick up some scream cards to buff the ratings of the squads I'll trade for costa.

For people who have played ultimate team on black friday before, does anything crazy happen like half price packs or fifa points ?

For people who have played ultimate team on black friday before, does anything crazy happen like half price packs or fifa points ?

Haha you wish...

They will have flash sales of packs like all players packs and mega packs every couple of hours they will only release say a few thousands packs so you will have to buy as close to the hour or they be gone.

• Advertisement

The Ferdinand icon challenge and doesn't have to be a cb it can be any position just needs 1 chem so a schmeichael or van de saar will do.

Would you sell if you packed him?

20171123_190415.jpg

That money would build a nice team around icon Ronaldo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Feels good, bought an 86 schmeichel maybe 2 weeks ago for 240k, sold for a cool 400k. Bought another one on Monday too but traded it a couple of hours later for quick profit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Got enough untradeables to make it so that Hagi only costs about 350k so probably gonna do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hagi, Ferdinand, Henry and Carlos up.

Henry needs an 89 rated team :O

EDIT: And three Icons too.

3 icons for Henry? sheer greediness from EA..
    also imagine how much R9 will be or Pele?

also IF Son...christ he's amazing..finally I've found a striker that suits my 4-3-2-1 formation.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Haha you wish...

They will have flash sales of packs like all players packs and mega packs every couple of hours they will only release say a few thousands packs so you will have to buy as close to the hour or they be gone.

Do people really buy into that ? I don't mean it in a judgmental way because I've been thinking about buying fifa points myself, but with the pack odds as bad as they are I couldn't see a considerable portion of the player base buying a 100k pack for roughly 20 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Do people really buy into that ? I don't mean it in a judgmental way because I've been thinking about buying fifa points myself, but with the pack odds as bad as they are I couldn't see a considerable portion of the player base buying a 100k pack for roughly 20 euro.

If packs were good players would stop buying them at some point ;)

When they are bad, they are bad, and you need more to have a chance. Look at all these youtube crazy videos opening packs - you will get it one day :D

If you win a lotto, you won't have to play it any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Just did marquee matchups and got Ribery forsburg,dembele(spurs) should make 20 grand profit,happy enough with that

Nice.

I got nothing this time, but spent only 5k to complete, so got some small return from the packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Packs = gambling

Packed Zuev, non rare bronze Russian cb from Zenit going for 6-7k on the market.

Happy with that, the card was terrible anyway.

Black Friday just started. I hope my patience will pay off. 1.1m in the bank stuck with 79 rated team for few days now...

20171124_174532.png

Getting some abuse from lads in weekend league it's even worse when I bring Henry on at half time.

:):):)

Is there any way to buy fifa points on the webapp ?

Nevermind the packs are gone already :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Pretty big boycott on buying FIFA points today, so doubt we’ll see a crash

Lukker- wrote: »

any link?

http://www.criticalhit.net/gaming/heres-fifa-18-fans-calling-black-friday-boycott/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Lukker- wrote: »

30,000 50k packs just went in one minute, boycott cant be that big ?

chips1234 wrote: »
    30,000 50k packs just went in one minute, boycott cant be that big ?

people could be spending game coins rather than fifa points.
    Normally I spend real money but this time only spent in game coins.
    I spend a lot and I mean a lot of money on fifa and I can see that EA has drastically reduced the drop rates from gold packs after about week 2 of launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Blazer wrote: »
    people could be spending game coins rather than fifa points.
    Normally I spend real money but this time only spent in game coins.
    I spend a lot and I mean a lot of money on fifa and I can see that EA has drastically reduced the drop rates from gold packs after about week 2 of launch.

that is obviously possible i suppose, and i would say some % did that but im going with majority used fifa points.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Yeah people prob still buy em tbh. The boycott is more about bad publicity. Legislators in the US and EU are looking into it a good bit now.

Prices have actually gone up on PC though

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

TOTW Ashley Young up for the next hour 80 rated squad scb

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

jayo26 wrote: »
    20171124_174532.png

Getting some abuse from lads in weekend league it's even worse when I bring Henry on at half time.

:):):)

Hard to blame em,that's some team in fairness,I'm really struggling in the wkend LGE so far only 2 wins in 8 games, I lost 2 on pens and 2 to last kick of game goals

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Hard to blame em,that's some team in fairness,I'm really struggling in the wkend LGE so far only 2 wins in 8 games, I lost 2 on pens and 2 to last kick of game goals

Well I'm not much better I've about a 1 in 2 win ration I should be trading it up with that team but I'm just crap at breaking down fukers that pass it around and catch you on the smallest mistake.

I lost a game earlier he had an 82 rated team and had 73 percent possession and beat me 2_1 he had only 2 shots on the game and I had one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Needed 6 wins for gold monthly. Won my first 4 "Grand, get this out of the way quick."

Lose 8 in a row before winning the 2 I need. Good riddance WL, miserable cúnt of a grind.

Advertisement