Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Courtois is a great option as well. He's only about 70k and on a par with De Gea.
    I've had both and also Lloris and definitely found that as good as Lloris is both Courtois and De Gea was a good bit better than him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Anyone ever use dybala,is he any good,I'm thinking of buying him but he's pretty expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Anyone ever use dybala,is he any good,I'm thinking of buying him but he's pretty expensive

He's good

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Surprised I haven't seen more of IF Wilson. Only 25k and looks like the sweatiest of players.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jayo, fawn over If Mertens a bit for me so I can decide if I want to get him or not.

The Italian leagues just look insane value, and I'm tempted to grab IF Mertens and IF Naingollan to run a bit of a Belgian team.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

All depends where you want to play him haha. He is an excellent striker best in the league but I play him as a cam along side inform dybala who i love.

For your midfield have a go of scream perisic in midfield I love him.

jayo26 wrote: »
    All depends where you want to play him haha. He is an excellent striker best in the league but I play him as a cam along side inform dybala who i love.

For your midfield have a go of scream perisic in midfield I love him.

I'm not sure what way I'll do it yet, but I'm leaning towards 4-2-2-2 with Perisic and Mertens as wide CAMs.

God damn it. Went to sell my OTW Lukaku this morning, so I can finish Prime Costa, and his price has crashed cause of his impending ban.

Guess he's staying in the team then....I should be able to hybrid him in with Mertens though.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Should I sell my whole BPL team and just focus on Serie A ? Cant gain the funds to rock both

14murphy wrote: »
    Should I sell my whole BPL team and just focus on Serie A ? Cant gain the funds to rock both

Depends what you're looking for. Less name recognition in Italy but way, way more bang for your buck in terms of quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Depends what you're looking for. Less name recognition in Italy but way, way more bang for your buck in terms of quality.

Yeh I will, FUTNBIN tells me my current squad will give me 120k+ for my current BPL team. Thats not including my substitutes.
    I reckon 120k would go a long way to building this team up!!

https://www.futbin.com//18/squad/1795802

• Advertisement

Still haven't got my reward for weekend LGE?

Still haven't got my reward for weekend LGE?

They don't arrive until Thursday evening 6 o clock

I'm not sure what way I'll do it yet, but I'm leaning towards 4-2-2-2 with Perisic and Mertens as wide CAMs.

God damn it. Went to sell my OTW Lukaku this morning, so I can finish Prime Costa, and his price has crashed cause of his impending ban.

Guess he's staying in the team then....I should be able to hybrid him in with Mertens though.

I do 4231 and then switch to 433(4) when game has started so I'm actually using dybala and mertens as wingers now that I think if it and I swapped kluivert for 87 hernandez who I seem to really like.

Yeh I will, FUTNBIN tells me my current squad will give me 120k+ for my current BPL team. Thats not including my substitutes.

Try Cuadrado on the right wing and Douglas Costa on the left.

Bonaventura is good as cm, definitely better than Strootman.

I play 433, so it might not work as well for you.

Koulibaly and Miranda are pretty good CB for the money.

Dalbert is good and cheap lb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

wonski wrote: »
    Try Cuadrado on the right wing and Douglas Costa on the left.

Bonaventura is good as cm, definitely better than Strootman.

I play 433, so it might not work as well for you.

Koulibaly and Miranda are pretty good CB for the money.

Dalbert is good and cheap lb.

I've found Callejon much better than Cuadrado. Really recommend Insigne for LW. Going to save up for his IF after I bring in Matuidi and Hamsik.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Anybody had the pleasure of using Gullit in any of the fifas? have this notion that he's the solution to my problems and have started trading pretty hard for him.

I guess my question is baby Gullit or R7? who would be better to build a team around?

I have insigne on the left and Costa as sub,with Anderson on right and cuadrado to replace him,they are all equally good in fairness and if you like pace you can't go wrong with any of them,if your looking for cheap enough midfield valero I find is excellent Bonaventura is a good all-rounder too

They don't arrive until Thursday evening 6 o clock

Cheers,I was panicking a bit tbh,I only got silver 1 but thought they somehow forgot me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got the 17 wins I needed for gold 2 monthly with 10 games left and stopped.

I'll be happy if I get one of fernandinho,son,erikson, wilson or kolasinac and avoid young and icardi since I have them untradeable already.

Do the monthly rewards come out with the weekly rewards this thursday ?

Redo91 wrote: »
    I've found Callejon much better than Cuadrado. Really recommend Insigne for LW. Going to save up for his IF after I bring in Matuidi and Hamsik.

Might try him.

As for Matuidi make sure to set him to balanced attack or even stay back. He was running forward a lot and it's not good for him to be anywhere near the goal ;)

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Might try him.

As for Matuidi make sure to set him to balanced attack or even stay back. He was running forward a lot and it's not good for him to be anywhere near the goal ;)

I had his inform he is not as good as he was last year. Valero or whatever ya call him is actually really good too.

Do SBCs ever expire randomly for people? I was doing one of the Hybrid ones which it says have no expiry. It was the Rare Fives challenge which required a team with 5 rares consisting of players from 5 leagues. I was literally after buying the last player I needed to bring the Chem from 78 to 80+ and when I went back to put him in the challenge had disappeared. I wasted ages and plenty of coins doing the challenge.

Any idea how this has happened or am I just blind and the challenge is still there somewhere. I imagined that if they expire it wouldn't happen in the middle of the day at least. I was using the web app if that has any bearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Gotta love when fifa is just being awkward and you know you aren't gonna win no matter what you do. Besides my players looking like they were running underwater I managed to lose 3-1 to a guy who had 3 shots and 2 shots on target. Impressive

I had his inform he is not as good as he was last year. Valero or whatever ya call him is actually really good too.

Yea I find valero excellent,his stamina lets him down a bit though

Adding on to tips.

Lukaku at left back is brilliant imo. Despite being near discard, he's fast and strong with amazing positioning. No matter how many IFs or that I'd get, he'll always have a place in my Italian side teams.

Speaking of Lukaku, the BPL one has bounced back after it was announced here'll be no ban. He was down to 640k earlier today that I saw, could have gone lower, but back up to 720k now.

Adding on to tips.

Lukaku at left back is brilliant imo. Despite being near discard, he's fast and strong with amazing positioning. No matter how many IFs or that I'd get, he'll always have a place in my Italian side teams.

Speaking of Lukaku, the BPL one has bounced back after it was announced here'll be no ban. He was down to 640k earlier today that I saw, could have gone lower, but back up to 720k now.

I use lukaku at lb too,for a 77 card he is unreal,great speed and strength,I used Marcelo for my la Liga team and I find lukaku to be far better

I use lukaku at lb too,for a 77 card he is unreal,great speed and strength,I used Marcelo for my la Liga team and I find lukaku to be far better

I've yet to find ANY left back I like more than him, even when splashing cash to try :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Sold up my PL team and have 500k now. Gonna wait to see what I get in monthlies and hopefully get something to build around.

Do SBCs ever expire randomly for people? I was doing one of the Hybrid ones which it says have no expiry. It was the Rare Fives challenge which required a team with 5 rares consisting of players from 5 leagues. I was literally after buying the last player I needed to bring the Chem from 78 to 80+ and when I went back to put him in the challenge had disappeared. I wasted ages and plenty of coins doing the challenge.

Any idea how this has happened or am I just blind and the challenge is still there somewhere. I imagined that if they expire it wouldn't happen in the middle of the day at least. I was using the web app if that has any bearing.

Anyone able help me with this? Is there a chance the challenge expired?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Anyone able help me with this? Is there a chance the challenge expired?

sorry I've never seen it happen.
    Maybe get onto EA chat online? might be able to explain it

Advertisement