Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,823 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This is down to 40 quid now on xbox in case anyone (like me) was tempted by it at the lower price.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

J. Marston wrote: »
    Sold up my PL team and have 500k now. Gonna wait to see what I get in monthlies and hopefully get something to build around.

Lol best of luck with that :pac:

Best I got for Elite 3 monthlies was 86 Kimmich. He's a great all rounder, but is too slow for RB for me. I bring him on as a CM to close out games and he does well though

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lukker- wrote: »
    Lol best of luck with that :pac:

Best I got for Elite 3 monthlies was 86 Kimmich. He's a great all rounder, but is too slow for RB for me. I bring him on as a CM to close out games and he does well though

Only getting 4 reds but someone like Icardi, Insigne or even Ljajic would be enough to sway me to Serie A since I want to try it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No chance I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Only getting 4 reds but someone like Icardi, Insigne or even Ljajic would be enough to sway me to Serie A since I want to try it again.

I got Icardi from the sbc and he's lethal anywhere near the box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Whoever suggested Lukaku at LB. Unreal, thank you what a little diamond of a find.

Futbin says I can make this for about 400k, looks pretty great.

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/1814641

For traders/investors, are prices gonna up or down now after Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Futbin says I can make this for about 400k, looks pretty great.

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/1814641

For traders/investors, are prices gonna up or down now after Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

That's a solid team for 400k great example of the value of Italian leagues.

In regards prices it's hard to say to be honest there was minimal market crash for black Friday I purchased my team a wwwk before black Friday and the prices didn't drop in fact 88 mertens i purchased for 489k he is now going for 100k more but most others are similar prices..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Blazer wrote: »
    sorry I've never seen it happen.
    Maybe get onto EA chat online? might be able to explain it

Thanks for the reply. It turns out I was looking for it in the Hybrid Nations section rather than Hybrid Leagues so it was there all along! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

jayo26 wrote: »
    That's a solid team for 400k great example of the value of Italian leagues.

In regards prices it's hard to say to be honest there was minimal market crash for black Friday I purchased my team a wwwk before black Friday and the prices didn't drop in fact 88 mertens i purchased for 489k he is now going for 100k more but most others are similar prices..

I sold 88Mertens for around 500k long before Black Friday, now he hits over 600k, sometimes 700k:eek:

Need to stick to non IF Dybala now, as I have only 2k left.

IF nainggollan seems to be going up quickly, too.

Some big cards are going up only, IF Dybala - could have been bought for 700k weeks ago, now over 1m.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    I sold 88Mertens for around 500k long before Black Friday, now he hits over 600k, sometimes 700k:eek:

Need to stick to non IF Dybala now, as I have only 2k left.

IF nainggollan seems to be going up quickly, too.

Some big cards are going up only, IF Dybala - could have been bought for 700k weeks ago, now over 1m.

Yeah prices rising unreal I imagine it's to do with the requirements for Henry and the rest.

I could sell my team up now for massive profit but what's the point I can't replace them and I'm playing better then I have all year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yeah prices rising unreal I imagine it's to do with the requirements for Henry and the rest.

I could sell my team up now for massive profit but what's the point I can't replace them and I'm playing better then I have all year.

Same here. I’ve about a million or so left over if I sold my team. I’d love a serie a one but I’m happy with my bpl team and have to admit I love IF Son.
    I reckon that card will hold its value since the chances of him getting another striker card are pretty rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Lloris or Courtois? I have the money for either but can't make my mind up!

Lloris or Courtois? I have the money for either but can't make my mind up!

Courtois by a mile. Lloria is brilliant in the box but vulnerable to long shots. Most keepers are but De Gea and Courtois less so.

I've had the most ridiculous luck...

OTW Salah
    Icon Costa 85
    Icon Carlos 88

Haven't sold any of them as yet. Saving for Maradona.

Then this guy last night...

OTW Salah
    Icon Costa 85
    Icon Carlos 88

From normal packs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

OTW Salah
    Icon Costa 85
    Icon Carlos 88

Check your PMs, I’ve emailed you my account details with enough FIFA points on it :pac:

From normal packs ?

Salah and Crespo (I said Costa above as working throught his SBC at the moment the 7500 coin gold

Carlos from an SBC reward pack.

Hazard from a 50k pack yesterday. Can't remember the type. Premium Players Pack maybe?

It's bloody crazy. I'm tempted to sell Carlos as he's not better than Rose (well in my poorly skilled hands anyway!)

Crespo is an animal, 105 goals in 75 games

Poxy bastard :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

If I'd was me if be trading in creeping and do the del piero prime SBC. Guy is he best striker's on FIFA after ronaldo/Henry.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    If I'd was me if be trading in creeping and do the del piero prime SBC. Guy is he best striker's on FIFA after ronaldo/Henry.

I have loan Henry and I just can’t use him. Del Piero and IF Son on the other hand are unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Haven't played for about a month, logged in yesterday to build a team and do an SBC.

Opened the SBC pack...... big flare....boards......German.....CB.....BAYERN......sule.......

EA are such trolls.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

SIF Young incoming! 2 goals already.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    SIF Young incoming! 2 goals already.

LM though

LM though

Could be lwb but woulnt be a bad lm either.

2 goals and 2 assists for a full back (3 goals and 1 assist depending on how you view the Brighton goal).

Any chance of a POTM?

2 goals and 2 assists for a full back (3 goals and 1 assist depending on how you view the Brighton goal).

Any chance of a POTM?

As a liverpool fan if Ashley Young was voted potm over Salah that might finally push me over the edge to pes :pac:

Gyan84 wrote: »
    As a liverpool fan if Ashley Young was voted potm over Salah that might finally push me over the edge to pes :pac:

It's not done by ea sports tho..

It's not done by ea sports tho..

That's never stopped me blaming EA before :p

• Advertisement

EA do have some sort of hand in it though. The award is sponsored by EA.

Also Salah probably deserves it and more people would do that SBC over a Young one.

Advertisement