Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

EA don't have anything to do with the actual voting for POTM.
    Its decided by an expert team and about 10% of the votes are done by the public.EA might sponsor it but they have no say in voting whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Above fancy a UT friendly on xbox one? As in, in the next thirty minutes

Liamalone wrote: »
    Above fancy a UT friendly on xbox one? As in, in the next thirty minutes

I can give you a shout..booting up now

Blazer wrote: »
    I can give you a shout..booting up now

Shout me, was out in the rain smoking there lol

Shout me, was out in the rain smoking there lol

Bugger, missed ye, you're offline now. Soz

• Advertisement

Bugger, missed ye, you're offline now. Soz

No worries. I saw you were offline so thought you might have got someone already

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Trash TOTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I have a normal Verratti that I want to get shot of, is now the time to sell or hold him until the totws hit packs? Or hold longer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Wouldn't mind packing that Griezmann though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

That depay will be going onto my subs for the giggles. Probably have 94 rated free kicks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

jayo26 wrote: »
    That depay will be going onto my subs for the giggles. Probably have 94 rated free kicks again.
    He could have 101 free kicks and I'd still chuck it over the bar every time :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

hots wrote: »
    He could have 101 free kicks and I'd still chuck it over the bar every time :o

Haha same here actually but I used to score s few with him last year.

Surely Salah will win potm now.

What do ye think the requirements will be ? A Liverpool, Basel, Egypt squad and then the usual 83+ etc ?

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Surely Salah will win potm now.

What do ye think the requirements will be ? A Liverpool, Basel, Egypt squad and then the usual 83+ etc ?

He has to get another IF otherwise the otw cards are a complete farce. He should already be at 87 and after he gets a totgs card he really be be 89 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Blazer wrote: »
    He has to get another IF otherwise the otw cards are a complete farce. He should already be at 87 and after he gets a totgs card he really be be 89 or so.

Should've had an IF for the 2 goals at Southampton really. Won't get one for this game as they usually disregard midweek league games. I think EA saw him potentially getting POTM and know he'll be getting a TOTGS card so wanted to hold off. Brighton on Saturday so he might have another few goals in him yet, could have a 90 rated card by Christmas with January upgrades to come :p

Should've had an IF for the 2 goals at Southampton really. Won't get one for this game as they usually disregard midweek league games. I think EA saw him potentially getting POTM and know he'll be getting a TOTGS card so wanted to hold off. Brighton on Saturday so he might have another few goals in him yet, could have a 90 rated card by Christmas with January upgrades to come :p

Yep anything to sell another few gold packs. Frakkin EA

Monthlies tomorrow or next week? How did it work for October?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Blazer wrote:
    Yep anything to sell another few gold packs. Frakkin EA

He's easily worth it though the lad is unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Tomorrow.

He's easily worth it though the lad is unbelievable

Yeah he’s pretty good. I had his otw version and got sick of waiting for his upgrades and ended up going with Willian in the wing and buying Kante who’s a far better upgrade to your midfield. Willian is easily getting as much goals and his 4* Star weak foot helps him big time over Salah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Picked up a Morata OTW card for 280k. Reckon he won't go much lower than that and a two goal game will bring him way up in anticipation of an IF.

Got IF Zeegelar in a MM pack last night. Was expecting him to be discard but checked his stats and they were tasty. Going for about 50k now by the looks of things.

Words cannot describe my hatred for you, EA...

DP5lKK9XcAIdCeJ.jpg

At least you got kolasinac :mad::mad::(

wlrewards.png

Oof, that's even worse than mine.

Anyway, this is what I made with the rest of my coins. No more WL, thank fúck, just seasons from here out...

DP5vZ2MW0AAFsc5.jpg

I would've been happy with a wilson or roulisson but of course that's what I get :(

Anyway, has anybody used in form wilson ? I'll probably buy him now.
    Also trying to decide between dele alli and eriksen.

Eriksen is phenomenal. Nearly as good as prime Costa.

Did anybody on here actually get anything good ?

It's also really weird/annoying that the red cards don't count as totw cards for the sbcs.

Just got five men sent off, only the last one was deliberate. Shocking refereeing.

Anyone fancy a kick?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Wl leagues a bloody waste of time,all I got from silver 1 was 85 glik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I hope spooky time comes with a fool moon again. Have 15 Crouch cards waiting to be sold...

Advertisement