Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I love Ultimate Team so to speak. But. It is the biggest pile of shoite. Played a few games of UT, mental. Played Seasons, better lol. No nonsense. No ****ing nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Can anyone suggest a decent CAM to slot into a Serie A based side ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hamsik?

You haven't given a budget.

An ST/CF like Gomez at CAM is what I find best.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

wonski wrote: »
    I hope spooky time comes with a fool moon again. Have 15 Crouch cards waiting to be sold...

I've emptied half of my fosters out this morning, prices have risen sharply enough the last few days, have a couple left and same for pulisic and van damme...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

hots wrote: »
    I've emptied half of my fosters out this morning, prices have risen sharply enough the last few days, have a couple left and same for pulisic and van damme...

I will wait until boost. I am not greedy, but expect him to rise to 30k at least :)

Wouldn't be surprised if he sells for 40k soon.

• Advertisement

14murphy wrote: »
    Can anyone suggest a decent CAM to slot into a Serie A based side ?

If you are rich enough Perisic scream card.

If not I tried Gomez and Valero and they were good value for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

If you are rich enough Perisic scream card.

If not I tried Gomez and Valero and they were good value for money.

Depends what type of CAM you want.

Gomez or Mertens if you want a fast tricky player. Hamsik is a good all rounder and he's a beast with both feet

RossieMan wrote: »
    Hamsik?

You haven't given a budget.

An ST/CF like Gomez at CAM is what I find best.

Already got both in my squad. Might drop Gomez back ave leave mertens up on his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

14murphy wrote: »
    Already got both in my squad. Might drop Gomez back ave leave mertens up on his own.

If you are rocking 2 strikers try IF Icardi or Immobile. Icardi better in the air but Immobile is better at linking with the other strikers/CAM. Both good finisher, but Immobile has better long shots/and maybe weak foot?

Lukker- wrote: »
    If you are rocking 2 strikers try IF Icardi or Immobile. Icardi better in the air but Immobile is better at linking with the other strikers/CAM. Both good finisher, but Immobile has better long shots/and maybe weak foot?

I had got Immobile and Gomez up front but I packed Mertens so Immobile had to go. He might make a reappearance now with the change of formation ? I played a 4-4-2 with my Serie A squad but I really miss playing with a CAM.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Thinking of doing a Draft when I get home, anyone have any tips on how to pick players?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Icardi will win every single kickout. Had him up against a back two of Ferdinand and Boateng and he beat them every time in the air.

http://www.futhead.com/18/squads/1860094/

What do you guys think of this? Thinking of changing the CBs around, just realised I don't need Jesus :o.

Purple Promes, Strootman and Scary Khedira in the club already and ~150K to spend on top of that if needed...

What do you guys think of this? Thinking of changing the CBs around, just realised I don't need Jesus :o.

Purple Promes, Strootman and Scary Khedira in the club already and ~150K to spend on top of that if needed...

Lozano as an RM from bench ;)

Strootman I found poor in all areas. Slow. Very slow.

Lozano as an RM from bench ;)

Ha Lozano is recommended everywhere, I couldn't do it to Promes though! He's unreal, although better further forward with a striker playing F9-like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Go with gomes up front save you some coins and instead if strootman go with valerjo.

Instead of Jesus in defence go with manolas.

Edit: sorry just realised it's more so a dutch team ha just scrap them all and go Italian league haha.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Go with gomes up front save you some coins and instead if strootman go with valerjo.

Instead of Jesus in defence go with manolas.

Edit: sorry just realised it's more so a dutch team ha just scrap them all and go Italian league haha.

haha it's literally built to shoehorn untradeable SBC Promes and Scream Khedira in together :o

Was thinking Manolas/Barzagli back 2?

haha it's literally built to shoehorn untradeable SBC Promes and Scream Khedira in together :o

Was thinking Manolas/Barzagli back 2?

Yep I'm still using manolas in my team.

To be hobest I'd just use prommes off the bench and you could do decent Italian team with better players on the wings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Officially done with weekend league.

My dreadful rewards plus losing my first 3 matches to people who just sprint down the wing with willian despite the fact I easily cut them open but kluivert manages to hit the post 3 times a game 3 times in a row while gabriel jesus at the other end swivels and scores on his weak foot despite being outside the box and having a defender standing in front of him. :rolleyes::mad:

Think I might sell everything in my club and come back in a few weeks with 1.5 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Just brought naingolan and now want to know is dybala worth saving for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

The pace is so off with ut,I've Anderson 92 pace I think on one wing and insigne 91 pace or whatever it is on the other yet run down the wing and they will often be tracked or outrun by full backs with pace in the 80s,I played a game against 2 bronze fullbacks and the made my boys look as if they were running through treakle

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Seasons is so much better. No pressure makes such a difference. I play the game to actually enjoy it rather than exploit the game's flaws.

WL one-on-one: Double tap O for goal. Relief at scoring instead of joy.
    Seasons one-on-one: Chip or skill move or smash it. Happiness instead of relief, even if I miss.

Up to division 3.

shamrock55 wrote: »
    The pace is so off with ut,I've Anderson 92 pace I think on one wing and insigne 91 pace or whatever it is on the other yet run down the wing and they will often be tracked or outrun by full backs with pace in the 80s,I played a game against 2 bronze fullbacks and the made my boys look as if they were running through treakle

There is a reason Anderson is 1.3k

Overall pace means nothing tbh.

You need to upgrade as he won't just run on his own just because of his 92 pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

if theyhave shadow or hunter cards that brings pace and acceleration from 890 to 90-95

Agree with wonski a player with really high dribbling and stamina will outpace Anderson easily ideally you need high 90s pace and plus 85 stamina and dribbling not many players out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Scream cards should be getting boosted again this weekend, once they do I'll be able to complete the final SBC in order to get Prime Henry, never thought I'd be able to get a player that high rated but my pack luck's been ridiculous.

I'm kinda wondering should I flog my BPL team and go with a Serie A team.
    Having scream Kheideria/Cuadrado with Naingolan kinda appeals with potm Mane and Eriksen as supersubs.
    I reckon I've about 800K to spend.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Will the prices for scream cards rise much for the full moon have about twenty of them id be happy with 20k each

J. Marston wrote: »
    Seasons is so much better. No pressure makes such a difference. I play the game to actually enjoy it rather than exploit the game's flaws.

WL one-on-one: Double tap O for goal. Relief at scoring instead of joy.
    Seasons one-on-one: Chip or skill move or smash it. Happiness instead of relief, even if I miss.

Up to division 3.

I'm thinking about this..the best time I had in fifa was in seasons 1.
    I had basically Barca in fut and I couldn't get past div 3 with all the bull****.
    Seasons with Barca..a cakewalk to Div 1 with none of the bull**** scripting.
    Might just park my funds in FUT and wait till the new year to put together a better team.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Probably try to offload scream Memphis so I can upgrade to his IF :D

Advertisement